Saturday, June 16, 2012 15:27
Iraq: We will file a lawsuit against al-Maliki on charges of "defamation"

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. confirmed that the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, its intention to file a lawsuit against Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on charges of "defamation" indicating that al-Maliki described the signatories of the request to withdraw confidence from it plotters misdemeanor punishable under the Iraqi Penal Code.
A spokesman for the list Haider Mulla said in a statement in response to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, received by the agency / Baghdadiya News / copy of it, that "the accused al-Maliki through the media of the signatories to withdraw confidence from it that they are conspirators is a misdemeanor punishable under the Iraqi Penal Code," noting that "the signatories assert that the accusations by al-Maliki not only Tzadhm determination and resolve to move forward in the process of withdrawal of confidence" ..
And the Mullah that "the crime of defamation and accusation practiced by al-Maliki put it under the framework of accountability which in turn will establish a lawsuit by the Iraqi courts to prove to the world that the sacrifices made by Iraqis in the fight against the dictatorship of the former regime and in order to enjoy the people a political process based on the concepts of freedom, justice and equality will not go in vain. "
He noted that "the signatories of the no-confidence represent religious authorities, political, tribal and popular," explaining that "the leader of Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr is a religious dimension and popular was, and still under consideration and appreciation of everyone, and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani, a national symbol and tribal gave thousands of martyrs on the road to freedom and democracy, and the leader of Iraq, Iyad Allawi, head of the largest voting bloc, and it represents a symbolic and had the admiration of a national Iraqi street and the international community. "
The Mulla said that "behind these symbols of national impact on the confidence motion 176 deputy each of whom represents one hundred thousand Iraqi citizens from all segments of Iraqi society, according to the constitutional text," asserting that "the signatories of the withdrawal of trust and co-conspirators from the standpoint of al-Maliki may have exercised their constitutional right, and thus He described the al-Maliki indicates that culture does not believe in the Constitution nor the essence of the democratic process. "
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in a television interview, "If I were a dictator, as they say what kept the legislative and executive authority, and the plot was turning around me every day of those who collect signatures, and plotting in this city or that, and I am I can Oqalam once and end the crisis. ended / 21

https://www.albaghdadianews.com/polit...-AkbyomnE.html