Deputy for the forces: conferences did not meet the aspirations of the three lists will be the "Year"

Baghdad: Euphrates News} announced Forces Union member Mohammed Abed Rabbo, said on Sunday that the next scenario will witness the descent of 3 lists represent the Union forces in the elections.
Said Abed Rabbo, hosted by the {program} boldly aired by Al - Furat satellite, said that " the next scenario will witness the descent of several lists which is 3 to 4 lists represent a common section of the Union of Forces , including with the National Alliance and other independent Bahl year."
And Sunni forces conferences held during the last Thursday and Friday in Erbil and Baghdad, Abed Rabbo said, "affecting scene is the owner of the post which is the executive branch, and I have a point of view about the conferences that did not meet the general aspirations were excluded section of the characters and they are not far away from some conference 13 reaction to the Conference 15 ". Referring to the "Baghdad" conference , which was held Thursday under the chairmanship of deputy powers Mahmoud al - Mashhadani, and the forces , which was held in Baghdad , headed by Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri. "
He continued," we have not seen one of the executive government is in the conference, "noting that I" I'm not with any of the conferences as I Lanai myself from these conflicts, and I call for the conferences held in Baghdad instead of the outside, either coming conferences lead to a disagreement in views , we are not with these conferences, where the results of an act and reaction. "
saw it" is not true that the whole year graduated in one project, is also not true that the Shiites or Kurds come out with a single project, if We spoke with this logic , what is the meaning of dictatorship? "He said, adding that" the ball stadium the Iraqi government and if it was able to deal diplomatically with the countries and to contain the internal crisis on the grounds that these amounts donated by countries for the reconstruction of areas and the government today problem in these conferences should not be tied hands. "
He stressed the need for the" government to work diplomatically with countries on the basis of the grant process or donation or donation for the reconstruction of Iraq , passing its way without the support of a political party or certain personalities, there are figures we do not know have attended the conference, if adopted by the government this is the central Position and told states that reconstruction must submit its way directly can bypass part of the problem. "
He said, "All we want the government to support the displaced, we liked to support the Government to support the citizens and we are not different countries to support Iraq and put it does not help him to build these areas , so we need international support through the central government."
Held in the capital of Baghdad, last Friday, the Conference of the leaders of the Forces Union , headed by parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri, it announced the formation of a "coalition of the Iraqi national forces , " which includes a number of politicians "year".
He also held next to another in Erbil province {Friday}, the Conference is complementary to the Baghdad conference, attended by a number of characters required to crack that can not come to Baghdad, Kraf al - Issawi and Ethel Nujaifi for fear of arrest.
Jubouri said during the conference {in Baghdad}, "We declare our faith in the state political and legal point of reference," stressing " the rejection of sectarian groupings, stressing" the need for the national umbrella project to chart a course after Daesh, adding " too much that everybody believes in the fundamentals and constants, procedures and clear save the country from recurring crisis. "
On the other hand, Baghdad and Erbil witnessed last Thursday, held two conferences similar , one headed by MP from the Union of Forces Mahmoud al - Mashhadani {held in Baghdad , }, and the other headed by Khamis dagger {held in Erbil}, and who also stressed the "heal the political forces and the need for the reconstruction of the liberated areas and the return of displaced persons to their homes ".anthy

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/...storyid=146502