Barzani reveals the recent political future and his wish before death
2017/6/16
21:41
[Oan- Baghdad]
announced the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, he would not run for the upcoming elections.
He spoke Barzani in an interview with Foreign Policy magazine on various topics , including the referendum, independence and the positions of States on the issue, and the future of relations with Baghdad and disputes over Kurdish areas outside the territory management, Sinjar and offers the popular crowd in the region, the upcoming elections.
In response to a question about the scheduled November elections, Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party , said: "Elections will not neither aspire to ."
He continued: "I was born for independence, when he was born my father and my family had left the Barzan area to go to Mahabad for the first Republic of Kurdistan support, was born there, and when they reached 16 years, took up arms, imagine any meaning holds history that I Offinet my life for the independence of Kurdistan ".
He added: "The first time on the Kurds, the Republic of Kurdistan in Mahabad, when they raised the flag of the Kurds, was born under this flag, and I want to die under the flag of independent Kurdistan, and everything you've done, it was for the independence of Kurdistan."
The President of the Kurdistan region that most of the people of Kurdistan in favor of independence , and they would vote yes in the referendum, following: "We prefer starving to death, rather than live under oppression and occupation of others, if the decision was the result of the referendum and the reaction was Pthmishna Vlimit our people, and then become a matter of [ pride] to the world that they killed our people starvation, only because the people wanted to self - determination in a democratic way. "
On a question about the situation if they pressed Baghdad to Kurdistan , as happened in 2014 during the export of the Kurdistan region of its oil independently, Barzani said: "What you have not done Baghdad yet? They've done everything, they cut our share of the budget, and that means the confiscation of the morsel of the mouths of citizens, we receive nothing from Baghdad, perhaps the only thing remaining is the closure of airspace, and if they do, then we will have our response time, and will not remain indifferent, in fact we want to resolve things by peaceful means and dialogue and understanding, and we want to move away from violence and bloodshed , this will be seen later, if they have taken such a step certainly Q The fact that our response to us , "pointing to" taking all things into consideration. https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/n...?storyid=63006