Alaq discusses with the Japanese ambassador the development of the electricity sector

15/06/2017 - 18:09

Economy News BAGHDAD,

Search Trustworthy Public board Ministers Mahdi Keywords, Today Thursday, During Receiving Ambassador Japanese I have Iraq Fumio Iwai, Development And rehabilitation Projects For electricity Water, Development Policy Sector Financial at Iraq .

And he said Declaration To the Secretariat the public Council Ministers Received " economy News " version from him, The " links He praised Efforts Which Made the government Japanese To support Iraq at Different At the levels, Especially While Regards With the loan Japanese To restart Qualifying And Emaar Brown Infrastructure " , Pointing out to me That "the relationship eternal During Receiving Ambassador Japanese at Iraq Fumio Iwai, at Library the official, ready honesty the public Council Ministers To show Help Necessary For success Efforts Japanese . "

He added, That " meeting Witness Debate Collection From Projects Which Funded Loan Japanese, As a project Re Qualifying Station Electricity Heredity Thermal ".

He noted Statement to me, it's a Done Discussion " phase Third To restart Emaar sector Electricity, And loan Sector Water Center West Iraq " , Indicating " and project build up Sewer at province Hidden, In addition to me Development Policy Sector Financial at Iraq ".

He said, That "the ambassador Japanese Progress Thanks To support Keywords Efforts Japanese, And across About His admiration The people Iraq gesticulate Hold it From Values " , Praising "the image Especially Including The with it Activist Hesham Golden From Role Humanitarian Great ".

Content Link