Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Thread: Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Good Evening Everyone:

I was looking through the news, and just happened to come across an article published by a British news agency whose title is the Daily Mail... This article was released in March of 2016, and judging by the number of comments made (a total of 4), it received very little attention by the public... Guess it did not have enough "star" power behind it as the Daily Mail is normally focuses it attention on entertainers, and sports figures lives...

What has been a fact over the centuries that mankind has existed is the fact that we want to believe what we have either been conditioned to embrace as truth by our environment, or what feels comfortable to us.. Even when confronted with the truth via substantial evidence, a society could either ignore, or refuse to accept is as such simply because it is not what one wants to believe, or does not fit the criteria of what a nation has been conditioned to believe as being fact...

Satan has been allowed to exercise authority by his Creator over the centuries, and one of the titles given to him by our Creator is the "father of lies."... This fallen one has been given this leeway simply because humanity has refused to listen to God Almighty's sound council, and decrees... So our Father in heaven has allowed for this agent, and master of chaos, and confusion to perpetrate lies, half truth's, and the like so as to ultimately teach mankind lesson's that most have gone to the grave still not learning from...

So whether one wants to believe this letter actually exists or not, the first 2 world wars it did indeed accurately declare the final outcome from these devastating wars... Quoting from the article of what the letter indicates will be the final war's outcome it declares:

'The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam [the Muslim Arabic World] and political Zionism [the State of Israel] mutually destroy each other.
    'Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.'

This war will entail the loss of life of many Christians as well as the US will be drawn into this battle... With this loss of life will come disillusionment with God because the outcome will not have been what was thought by both sides to occur.. Certain victory in the hearts, and minds of those who were a part of it... Whether fighting within the war itself, or one of the nations involved...

What I also find interesting is the continued arms deals that transpire (in fact one occurred a week, or two ago between the US, and Saudi Arabia) between those countries that manufacture these arms, and those willing to buy them at the right price... Even if these arms are to be used against the very country that sold them...

Many truths are hidden in plain sight... Yet many still refuse to believe it is happening while it is going on right before their very eyes... Being spiritually blinded to reality has everything to do with whether one is being lead by the Spirit of God, or by the decree's of human beings who are being allowed by God to be mislead by the "father of lies."... The continual, and escalation of breaking the commandments of God has consequences that history has shown has lead to wars, and rumors of wars as the Savior of mankind prophesied would occur in HIS sermon on the Mount contained within Matthew chapter 24, and Luke chapter 21...

Our Creator could have made sure that the first 2 world wars were never fought... But they were of course, and the loss of life was quite telling as it concerns HIS displeasure with mankind's lawless behavior... They were also used to continue to fulfill God's prophetic Word as HE knew long ago these wars would be...

From the ashes of this 3rd World War, in fulfillment of God's Word, an empire will emerge that will be Satanically inspired, and seemingly the answer of all these wars being fought in the name of God... Our Savior made a statement to Pontus Pilate while on trial for the sins of humanity... Here is the conversation between Jesus, and Pilate as contained within John chapter 18:

"33 Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

34 Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

35 Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?”

36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

Remember our Redeemer was given an opportunity to have authority over the kingdoms of this world when fasting for forty days, and night in the desert.. HE of course refused the offer given HIM by Satan simply because by having done so would have been against that which our Savior came in the flesh to fulfill as the WORD of GOD...

So who is the enemy in all of this... Who is the agent that provokes all of this chaos to bring about an order that does fulfill what was prophesied to occur during these times we now live in long ago?... What is the war that believers in Messiah should be focused upon, and is ultimately the reason for all of this suffering humanity has endured over the centuries... It lies within the spirit in man that has been so easily seduced, and manipulated due to the mystery of lawlessness.. Which is basically the practice of sin, and being defined by it...

Within Ephesians chapter 6 we are reminded of this battle which has everything to do with the spiritual realm:

"10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

As some of us observe Pentecost, analyzing where we are from a spiritual perspective is absolutely essential in ensuring we are focused on the real battle that God has called us to wage... Not to be taken in by the deceit of the devil, while being mislead due to fear being fomented within our physical existence... Our Father in heaven did not give us a "spirit of fear," but a Spirit of power, and based on what define HIM in every way...

Perfect love has no fear as 1 John chapter 4 declares... We are to "test the spirits" in order to ensure we are fighting the good fight.. Not the wrong one which will lead to a death that is in reality a futile one:

"4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. 6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Knowing God Through Love
    7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."

To God be the glory both in the past, now, and forevermore...

Here is the link to that article... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...just-hoax.html

I read these portions of this letter over a decade ago online... As we view our world in light of God's Word, we are instructed by our God, and Savior to be wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves... Let us all ensure we are proving all things with the guidance of the GIFT that continues to give to those who rely upon GOD ALMIGHTY for guidance, and strength...

Peace Be With You..
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-05-2017 at 02:54 PM.