Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Thread: Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Good Evening Everyone:

I was looking through the news, and just happened to come across an article published by a British news agency whose title is the Daily Mail... This article was released in March of 2016, and judging by the number of comments made (a total of 4), it received very little attention by the public... Guess it did not have enough "star" power behind it as the Daily Mail is normally focuses it attention on entertainers, and sports figures lives...

What has been a fact over the centuries that mankind has existed is the fact that we want to believe what we have either been conditioned to embrace as truth by our environment, or what feels comfortable to us.. Even when confronted with the truth via substantial evidence, a society could either ignore, or refuse to accept is as such simply because it is not what one wants to believe, or does not fit the criteria of what a nation has been conditioned to believe as being fact...

Satan has been allowed to exercise authority by his Creator over the centuries, and one of the titles given to him by our Creator is the "father of lies."... This fallen one has been given this leeway simply because humanity has refused to listen to God Almighty's sound council, and decrees... So our Father in heaven has allowed for this agent, and master of chaos, and confusion to perpetrate lies, half truth's, and the like so as to ultimately teach mankind lesson's that most have gone to the grave still not learning from...

So whether one wants to believe this letter actually exists or not, the first 2 world wars it did indeed accurately declare the final outcome from these devastating wars... Quoting from the article of what the letter indicates will be the final war's outcome it declares:

'The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam [the Muslim Arabic World] and political Zionism [the State of Israel] mutually destroy each other.
    'Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.'

This war will entail the loss of life of many Christians as well as the US will be drawn into this battle... With this loss of life will come disillusionment with God because the outcome will not have been what was thought by both sides to occur.. Certain victory in the hearts, and minds of those who were a part of it... Whether fighting within the war itself, or one of the nations involved...

What I also find interesting is the continued arms deals that transpire (in fact one occurred a week, or two ago between the US, and Saudi Arabia) between those countries that manufacture these arms, and those willing to buy them at the right price... Even if these arms are to be used against the very country that sold them...

Many truths are hidden in plain sight... Yet many still refuse to believe it is happening while it is going on right before their very eyes... Being spiritually blinded to reality has everything to do with whether one is being lead by the Spirit of God, or by the decree's of human beings who are being allowed by God to be mislead by the "father of lies."... The continual, and escalation of breaking the commandments of God has consequences that history has shown has lead to wars, and rumors of wars as the Savior of mankind prophesied would occur in HIS sermon on the Mount contained within Matthew chapter 24, and Luke chapter 21...

Our Creator could have made sure that the first 2 world wars were never fought... But they were of course, and the loss of life was quite telling as it concerns HIS displeasure with mankind's lawless behavior... They were also used to continue to fulfill God's prophetic Word as HE knew long ago these wars would be...

From the ashes of this 3rd World War, in fulfillment of God's Word, an empire will emerge that will be Satanically inspired, and seemingly the answer of all these wars being fought in the name of God... Our Savior made a statement to Pontus Pilate while on trial for the sins of humanity... Here is the conversation between Jesus, and Pilate as contained within John chapter 18:

"33 Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

34 Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

35 Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?”

36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

Remember our Redeemer was given an opportunity to have authority over the kingdoms of this world when fasting for forty days, and night in the desert.. HE of course refused the offer given HIM by Satan simply because by having done so would have been against that which our Savior came in the flesh to fulfill as the WORD of GOD...

So who is the enemy in all of this... Who is the agent that provokes all of this chaos to bring about an order that does fulfill what was prophesied to occur during these times we now live in long ago?... What is the war that believers in Messiah should be focused upon, and is ultimately the reason for all of this suffering humanity has endured over the centuries... It lies within the spirit in man that has been so easily seduced, and manipulated due to the mystery of lawlessness.. Which is basically the practice of sin, and being defined by it...

Within Ephesians chapter 6 we are reminded of this battle which has everything to do with the spiritual realm:

"10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

As some of us observe Pentecost, analyzing where we are from a spiritual perspective is absolutely essential in ensuring we are focused on the real battle that God has called us to wage... Not to be taken in by the deceit of the devil, while being mislead due to fear being fomented within our physical existence... Our Father in heaven did not give us a "spirit of fear," but a Spirit of power, and based on what define HIM in every way...

Perfect love has no fear as 1 John chapter 4 declares... We are to "test the spirits" in order to ensure we are fighting the good fight.. Not the wrong one which will lead to a death that is in reality a futile one:

"4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. 6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Knowing God Through Love
    7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."

To God be the glory both in the past, now, and forevermore...

Here is the link to that article... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...just-hoax.html

I read these portions of this letter over a decade ago online... As we view our world in light of God's Word, we are instructed by our God, and Savior to be wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves... Let us all ensure we are proving all things with the guidance of the GIFT that continues to give to those who rely upon GOD ALMIGHTY for guidance, and strength...

Peace Be With You..
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-05-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Re: Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Good Morning, and Happy Sabbath Dear Friends...

Hope all is well as we continue to journey on the straight, and narrow path our Father has placed us on through HIS Everliving Son... May we all continue to reflect on this journey we are on, and truly analyze our spiritual well being... Are we truly focused upon the Light we have been granted through our Savior, and do we fully understand the elusive, and deceptive darkness that pervades our world... As this is the result of sinful practice becoming more, and more abominable in the sight of our Great Creator, and Father... Those filled with the seed of the enemy are becoming bolder in their declaration, and exposure of what transpires behind the scenes... Their confidence in knowing they will not be brought to justice for their lawlessness within this age, should serve as a reminder of who the prince of the power of the air is, and how far up this corruption goes as it concerns the governance of this world...

The time for being lukewarm within our calling in the Lamb of God must be overcome... Those who are utterly cold towards their Creator are growing in number, and their strength lies in the mystery of lawlessness, and the practice thereof... WE must be known by our Father in heaven, and not settle for mediocrity as it pertains to our growth in HIM through our Savior... Being cowardly because of lukewarmness will only result in compromise, and of course being spewed out of the mouth of our High Priest as Revelation chapter 3 declares...

"14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans[f] write,
    ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[g] I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."
    While there is still time within this country, the trust we build up from within our own spirit, must be upon the reliance of the Lamb of God within us.. Recognizing the flesh fails us, and cannot be trusted is essential to our continued growth, and assurance that the good fight will be won on a personal level...
    Also that the love of God must be perfected in us in order to love our enemies, and that there will be many of those.. In fact more so in number than our friends... But this should, and must not matter simply because if the One True God is with us, numbers, and those who despise us will not matter... Even amongst those who are family as Christ Jesus pointed out in Matthew chapter 10:

"21 “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
    24 “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub,[d] how much more will they call those of his household! 26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known."

There are indeed tares among the wheat, and as Jude points out in verses 12-13, feast with the faithful, yet are spiritually lost even still...

"12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever."

Still we must continue in love for those in this spiritual condition, and pray for the vail to be lifted... Within Revelation chapter 12 verses 13-17 Satan is enraged with the woman, or body of Messiah because of his failure to overthrow his Creator... It is during this time the serpent sends out a persecution unlike any other in history against the saints of the Most High... But of course the saints find spiritual deliverance, (not necessarily physical safety) in Messiah, and even unto death remain faithful knowing that eternity is theirs through HIM despite their physical bodies being put to death...

Yet there are those who, as declared in verse 17, to have kept the commandments of God, yet only have the testimony of Jesus, or Yeshua... In other words, their Savior is not in them, and in turn does not know them... These are the same unwise virgins that Jesus spoke of in Matthew chapter 25... Reliance upon the Spirit of the Living God does take faith, and the ability to let go of the cares of this physical life... As our Father has promised, HE will take care of the rest, and allows for us to build faith through trials, in order to become more reliant upon the Spirit rather than men, or organizations, or doctrines that can cause division simply because they are physical in nature, and not God's desire for us...

Do we ever wonder why there are continual splits that occur?... From a physical perspective it seems the Messiah is split... But is this the case from a Spiritual standpoint?... Even if those who are truly in Messiah are not meeting with the same physical organization, God the Father knows those who are HIS because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the exercise of Messiah in us...

Our Father is trying to help us along on this journey, while wanting us as individual believers to fulfill our potential as those of HIS holy priesthood... The exercise of HIS SPIRIT in us requires to truly desire to want to grow in HIM which requires the discipline of reliance upon this same Spirit... While the unwise virgins had oil, or the Spirit in their midst, they were not relying upon our TEACHER, and HIGH PRIEST in Spirit from within their own spirit... Which is why our Messiah declared "I do not know you!"...

While maintaining the commandments of God is vital, our righteousness is not good enough, and never has been... It is realizing our need for Messiah in us, and the reliance upon the Spirit granted through HIM in order to grow in grace, and in knowledge of the ONE TRUE GOD...
    So Revelation chapter 12 verses 13 though 17 read:

"13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Having the testimony is basically nothing more than recognizing our Savior, but also one having the mindset of not understanding the weightier matters of the law which the WORD, or our Savior represents in every way... This was the same problem that Nicodemus had when Jesus answered the questions this Pharisee had in John chapter 3... This man did keep the commandments of God, but did not have a Spiritual relationship with his Creator... Thus not being able to comprehend what our Savior was declaring to him... It is a matter of being weaned off of the spiritual milk, and being able to handle spiritual meat... Keeping the commandments of God is right, and good, but that is spiritual milk... In order to truly understand, and grow in the Spirit of God within one, that individual has to learn how to trust, and rely upon the Spirit granted them, and desire for God to show them as an individual believer...

This in turn brings together the Spiritual body of Messiah without really having to know one another on a physical level... No matter where we are in this world... The Spirit must always supersede the flesh, and all that pertains to the physical realm... This is essential in one's growth, and of course growth in HIM while Christ Jesus is in us through God's Spirit...

Have a wonderful week, and God bless to you all...

Popeye7

PS... Here is a very poignant song from Robin Mark that is very meaningful to me... Hope you enjoy it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p53tfgXngCU
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-10-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Re: Wars, and Rumors of Wars... Interesting Article, and a Sign of the Times...

Hello Again...

Just as a reminder of the hope we have of a yet future time beyond this age is so important to understand.. Discerning what God made sure was preserved for us to adhere, and trust in over tthe centuries is HIS WORD... Technology has advanced, but God's Word has not changed, and in fact continues to be fulfilled in this current age we are historically a part of folks.. Exciting, yet sobering times we are living in... Our need to understand that believing in the Word of God, our Savior, means that we must that our faith in the very Word HE defines is not deviated from at all.. Utilizing God's Word as our guide, we understand that as world events unfold, it will indeed correlate with scripture... Ignoring what God said must, and will truly transpire will not change the fact that HIS WORD will come to pass...

Preparation on the other hand is wise, and prudent for those who place their utmost trust in the Son of God as their Guide, and strength during these times when bible prophecy is certainly coming to fruition... Even when it is not so good news for the saints, as well as fitting a narrative one may have chosen to believe in order placate one's fears... Jesus never said it was going to be easy for those who the Father called through Himself... Satanic influence within this world in a variety of ways has brought about confusion concerning the Truth about God's prophetic Word.. Which is why proving all that one is told from the pulpit, or in written form must be proven in an unbiased fashion...

This quest for Truth will only help one's faith while relying on the Spirit of God to ensure a clear understanding of what is just, and true is sought, and believed.. Preparation in Christ Jesus as Truth is sought, and found in God's Word is vital while their is time to do so... This too will only help to ensure one's personal relationship with God the Father through His only Begotten Son becomes paramount in that person's life... So as to ensure this spiritual race is completed... As one endures to whatever end God has predetermined for all who have been called into a relationship with HIM...

Wanted to address the process which is the 1st resurrection, and who will be involved within it according to scripture... This was based on the fact that our Savior was the First Born of many brethren within this 1st resurrection... The very ONE Who had been raised to eternal life first after having been in the flesh... As Jesus should be based on Who He is...

We all understand is that Jesus also changed from mortal to immortal in the twinkling of an eye nearly 2,000 years ago... This 1st resurrection, and the process of harvesting the first fruits will continue once that final 7th trumpet is blown... Changing in the twinkling of an eye (1 Corinthians 15) does not mean that all will change at the same time as has been misunderstood by myself in the past, and many of us at this point in time... Meaning that the change will be instantaneous for those who go from being mortal to immortal... But that does not mean all will be given the new body at the same time... This is why Jesus gave us clues as to how this 1st resurrection process would proceed with the parable of the 10 virgins within Matthew chapter 25... As well as what is contained in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4, Revelation chapters 6, and 12, Daniel chapters 7, and 12...

Remember what our Savior emphasized when addressing these times we live in, and the need to fully focus upon our need for God's Spirit to be relied upon at all times when living this life in the flesh... HE died to make our reconciliation, and relationship with God the Father through Himself possible on a spiritual level... If one's primary objective is to save their physical life no matter what the cost, or even worse, compromise the will of our Father in heaven, it will only cloud one's judgment, and open that individual up to spiritual deception... In Luke chapter 17 Jesus states this with our need to rely always on HIM on a Spiritual level:

"33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."

Let's first breakdown 1 Thessalonians chapter 4... Here is what God's Word states:

"15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."

Now you have to ask yourself, why would our God decide that the dead in Christ Jesus would be resurrected first, and those who are alive when HE appears in the heavens upon the shout of an archangel, and the 7th, and final trumpet being blown, would have to wait?... Is God's power limited to only so many being resurrected at one time?... That of course is not the case... But there is a valid reason of course that our Savior would wait to change those who are alive as His initial appearance to those on earth from mortal to immortal right away... This requires study, and God does want us to find the answer within His Word... Which it is in there...

Those who died in Christ Jesus, and whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life are prepared to receive eternity... Remember that this 7th, and final trumpet blown signals the end of this age... But the beginning of THE END... Remember there are many facets of "the end" that have to be fulfilled, and will take time... From our limited scope as physical human beings, when we read, or hear "the end," we automatically assume it is over right then, and there... From God's perspective, and remembering that a thousand years is but a day to HIM, well, THE END could be a number of week's, month's, or as it is in this case 1335 days...

Remember that 1260 days of this 1335 day period will fulfill the period of time when every tribe, nation, and tongue will revere the beast as their God, while receiving the mark that symbolically represents who he really is upon their right hand, or forehead in order to buy, or sell... For those who refuse to do so, well, they will have to endure great tribulation, and more than likely endure having their head severed from their body for their refusal to worship the beast, and his idolatrous image as Revelation chapter 20 prophetically declares...

Remember Jesus even declared that the saints would suffer tribulation within this current morally depraved world that is heavily influenced by Satan, the "god of this world."... Our courage, and fortitude comes from the Spirit of our God, and Savior, and MUST be relied upon, as well as trusted in fully as our strength to endure... The flesh is weak, and is subject to death... As Jesus declared in John chapter 16 when speaking not only to HIS apostles before suffering for mankind's salvation, but for all who would live in HIM from that point going forward:

"33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]"

No one will find peace, nor the good courage outside of our Creator's Spirit within one's inmost being... Jesus was trying to tell us to prepare to lose our lives physically for HIS NAME sake at any point in history if one is truly undaunted in their commitment to God on a spiritual level...

So, the "dead in Christ Jesus," were without question proven faithful to God on every level... They knew HIM on a personal level, and Jesus knew those who are resurrected at the blowing of the 7th, and final trumpet... There were those who had died for their faith in the Son of God just 1290 days before this final trumpet blast, and were persecuted for their faith, and good courage... This period of time is referred to as just tribulation by Jesus, and at this point, if one has not somehow been misguided, or deceived into not fully relying on their Savior... These will be put to death for faith in the unadulterated TRUTH on a Spiritual level... In fact, if one is NOT dead for their faith during this period of time before "THE END" commences, they should have been, and there was something seriously wrong in their discerning of what our Father in heaven expected from one who is faithful, and was willing to die for their faith in the true gospel... As Jesus prophesied in Matthew chapter 24:

"9 “Then they will hand you over to [endure] tribulation, and will put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will be offended and repelled [by their association with Me] and will fall away [from the One whom they should trust] and will betray one another [handing over believers to their persecutors] and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will appear and mislead many. 12 Because lawlessness is increased, the love of most people will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures and bears up [under suffering] to the end will be saved. 14 This good news of the kingdom [the gospel] will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end [of the age] will come."

Endure tribulation, time, and prelude to great tribulation, and our Savior makes it quite clear if one is faithful, and knows HIM, expect death to transpire as it clearly states above in verse 9... Again after this 1290 day period, the 7th trumpet, and final trumpet will be blown signaling "the end," is beginning, as well as great tribulation for the saints who are not yet known by Jesus, and as HE makes clear through HIS parable of the 10 virgins in Matthew chapter 25 while addressing the 5 foolish one's who were not prepared to enter into HIS kingdom as an eternal being:

"10 But while they were going away to buy oil, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut and locked. 11 Later the others also came, and said, Lord, Lord, open [the door] for us. 12 But He replied, ‘I assure you and most solemnly say to you, I do not know you [we have no relationship]. 13 Therefore, be on the alert [be prepared and ready], for you do not know the day nor the hour [when the Son of Man will come]."

This explains why 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 declares the dead in Christ Jesus will rise first, and then those who are alive... If you are alive once that final trumpet blows, well you are NOT ready to enter into eternity with your CREATOR, and will have to get to know HIM while enduring the great tribulation... Need more proof?... Let's turn to Revelation chapter 6, and read:

"9 When He (the Lamb) broke open the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slaughtered because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained [out of loyalty to Christ]. 10 They cried in a loud voice, saying, “O Lord, holy and true, how long now before You will sit in judgment and avenge our blood on those [unregenerate ones] who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then they were each given a white robe; and they were told to rest and wait quietly for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers and sisters who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed."

So why didn't those who were alive receive their white robes?... Symbolizing their faith was made complete, and was proven even unto death?... These who were dead in Christ Jesus were changed instantaneously, or "in the twinkling of an eye."... Those who were alive, and in reality not supposed to be, did not receive their white robe... If their faith was sound, and undoubtedly in Christ Jesus they would have died during this tribulation period, and received immortal bodies... If these individuals who are still alive upon the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet of God's angel, do endure the great tribulation, that 1260 period of a complete purging of God's holy saints, as our Creator allows for the beast to overcome them in the flesh as HIS WORD makes clear will happen... Then they too will receive their reward, the white robe... Which means eternal life, where the 2nd death will no longer have any power over their existence as Revelation chapter 20 makes clear:

"6 Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) and holy is the person who takes part in the first resurrection; over these the second death [which is eternal separation from God, the lake of fire] has no power or authority, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and they will reign with Him a thousand years."

Let's turn to Revelation chapter 12 in order to further prove what God has planned for HIS faithful children, and forewarns us to prepare for in HIS SON on a Spiritual level... I'm going to break it down verse by verse in order to bring clarity to what the future, and God's Word declares will transpire during the 1290 period of tribulation... Followed by the 1335 day period of Great Tribulation as the prophet Daniel was shown these 2 period of time, and they were preserved for us in the 12th chapter of this prophets writings... After Satan's attempt to overthrow the kingdom of God is thwarted by Micheal, and the angel's of God who are with him, we know that Satan is cast down with 1/3 of his fallen army as we read in Revelation chapter 12:

" 11 And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them [in the presence of God]. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you in great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time [remaining]!”
    13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who had given birth to the male Child.

So once Satan is cast down from earth, and no longer allowed into the heavenly abode of God, he is filled with wrath, and it stands to reason that he would turn his attention to those who are faithful to the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ... After all, the serpent's kingdom is being threatened, and in a futile effort, he tries to rid the world of any semblance of those who represent the Truth concerning his impending imprisonment in the abyss for a thousand years (see Revelation chapter 20)... Reminding us of what Jesus declared during His sermon on the Mount of Olives in Matthew chapter 24, and as posted above, those faithful to him would be put to death during this 1290 day period of time called tribulation (not great tribulation)...

Once this period of tribulation is over, the saints who died in Christ Jesus, and were proven faithful, upon the blowing of the 7th trumpet were given their white robes... Which again symbolize's their bodies had been changed from mortal to immortal in the twinkling of the eye... But, and as we read in Revelation chapter 6, they would have to wait for their fellow brethren to be put to death for their trust in Christ Jesus... So God's prophetic Word fills us in on how long those who had been asleep, or dead in Christ Jesus would have to wait, and what they would encounter while doing so... Revelation chapter 12 declares:

" 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time (three and one-half years), away from the presence of the serpent (Satan). 15 And the serpent hurled water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon had hurled out of his mouth."

So once those who had died in Christ Jesus are resurrected, given their white robes, symbolizing eternal life, Satan will in vain attempt to put these immortal saints to death... Not gonna happen folks of course... But the serpent is going to try anyway... So during this 1260 day wait, which will be also be the time of great tribulation, these proven, and refined in Christ Jesus saints, await their fellow brethren to come to fully know Christ Jesus... So that their SAVIOR will know them... Remember what Jesus declared to the foolish virgins in Matthew chapter 25 for the reason they were not given eternal life at that point, "I do not know you."... Reason is if one is NOT living according to, and allowing themselves to be lead by the Spirit of God, how can their Savior know them?...

So as we continue to chapter 12 of Revelation, notice who Satan turns his rage towards... Now while reading this you have to ask, if these individual's Satan intends to persecute with the beast, and false prophet during the Great Tribulation, why weren't these saints, or at this point foolish virgins, not given eternal life?... After all, they have the testimony of Jesus, and keep God's commandments?... God judges the heart, and mind, and HE is the perfect Judge of course... HE knows these particular saints are not seasoned, or proven enough from a spiritual perspective to receive the fullness of eternal life... The Gift of eternal Life is indeed something we could never earn of course... But we have a responsibility to work out our salvation on God's term's... If we are misusing, or even abusing the Name of God within our lives, that Gift will not be fulfilled because salvation has not been worked out in accordance to the Father's will... This is vital to understand for all of us as believer's in His Son... As Revelation chapter 12 concludes:

"17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went off to wage war on the rest of her children (seed), those who keep and obey the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus [holding firmly to it and bearing witness to Him].

One can know of Christ Jesus, and have a testimony concerning HIM... But in reality not really know the Savior of mankind... And if one does not know the Son of God, they do not know the Father, and HE does not know that individual... The rest of the "woman's children", God's children, again should not have been alive if they had been fully faithful to God's Word during the initial tribulation period... But those who are alive at the blowing of the last trumpet will be granted an opportunity to ensure their salvation is worked out as they grow in grace, and in knowledge of our Great Savior during this 1260 of 1335 days of Great Tribulation... This will also end the time frame when the beast will have been given unimpeded rulership of the world in fulfillment of God's Word... During the final 75 days that fulfill this time period of 1335 days, his kingdom will experience upheaval, and in the end, the beast, and his false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire as Revelation chapter 19 reminds us...

Once the 1260 day period is up, and all of God's faithful one's have been changed in the twinkling of an eye, it is then all whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will ascend, and meet their Savior in the air... The wedding supper will commence with all who are supposed to be in attendance being able to be a part of the greatest wedding ceremony that will ever take place... Afterward, and to conclude this 75 day period of the 1335 days of great tribulation, the WORD of GOD will return to earth on HIS white horse with the saints, and overcome the beast, and the army that will have been amassed from every tribe, nation, and tongue in the Valley of Megiddo... As the defeat of this army is sure, as well as the establishment of God's eternal kingdom on earth... The saints will rule with the LAMB for a thousand year period as Revelation chapter 20 concludes:

"4 And then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those to whom judgment [that is, the authority to act as judges] was given. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had refused to worship the beast or his image, and had not accepted his mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

In conclusion, I want to remind us that God is going to allow for the beast to overcome the saints in the flesh in order to ensure HIS children are refined and solely relying upon HIS SPIRT during this war... As Revelation chapter 13 declares:

"7 He was also permitted to wage war against the saints (God’s people) and to overcome them, and authority and power over every tribe and people and language and nation."

As well as Daniel chapter 12 for those who are still alive after Satan's initial persecution during the initial tribulation period... Remember the beast is given authority to rule over Satan's kingdom, and will continue to wage this war against the saints:

"7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished."

Remember, God has not given us a Spirit of fear, but of a sound mind, and good courage to prepare for what is a spiritual war at it's core... Those opposed to the saints of God can only take one's physical life, and that is why one must prepare spiritually for this to occur if faithfully allowing oneself to be led by the Spirit of God...As Paul was inspired by God's Spirit to remind us all, and recorded in his 2nd letter to Timothy chapter 1:

"6 That is why I remind you to fan into flame the gracious gift of God, [that inner fire—the special endowment] which is in you through the laying on of my hands [with those of the elders at your ordination]. 7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control]."

And as our brother John reminds us while we are working out our salvation in accordance to God's will, while submitting to HIS SPIRIT in us, fear of the creation should not exist at all... But love perfected in us through the Son of God should be striven for as we all boldly grow in the grace, and knowledge that defines our Wonderful Creator... 1 John chapter 4 encourages us in this manner:

" 17 In this [union and fellowship with Him], love is completed and perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him]; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love [dread does not exist]. But perfect (complete, full-grown) love drives out fear, because fear involves [the expectation of divine] punishment, so the one who is afraid [of GodÂ’s judgment] is not perfected in love [has not grown into a sufficient understanding of GodÂ’s love]. 19 We love, because He first loved us.

May we remember that when God is for us, who can possibly overcome us if we are relying upon our Savior for our strength to endure to the whatever end our Father has in store for us... Death in the flesh should not be feared... As it will come to all of us... Let's ensure we die for the purpose we have been called in Christ Jesus... There are many who have died for reasons, or causes that were in reality not for the glory of God... Preparation to give one's life for the sake of the gospel is indeed a death that is not in vain, and whose outcome will be eternity spent with our Glorious, and Most High God... Blessings, and peace through the Prince of Peace...
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-29-2022 at 06:40 AM.