From Tim T. on Facebook

Abadi exempts Issa from the Department of the Ministry of Finance

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, was dismissed from the Acting Ministry of Finance.
"It was a great honor for me to entrust the Ministry of Finance with an agency, as well as my responsibilities in the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research, Science and Technology," Al-Issa said in a statement.
He added that "work in the Ministry of Finance has not been easy, because in this ministry of accumulating waiting for solutions, as well as from institutions pursued by narrow interests and auctions and conflicts."
"What we presented at the Ministry of Finance at this special stage was to combat corruption, encircle the spoilers and narrow the circle to the owners of the dubious benefits."

"I am pleased to extend my thanks to the Prime Minister for his confidence in him and to extend his gratitude to him for his continued response to my requests from the Ministry of Finance to enable me to serve the Ministry of Higher Education."
The Prime Minister Haider Abadi has assigned the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Abdul Razzaq Al-Issa to run the Ministry of Finance vacancy agency in addition to his duties.
The House of Representatives voted on 21 September last, to withdraw confidence from the Minister of Finance Hoshyar Zebari, while the Federal Supreme Court on 20 December last appeal of Zebari on the unconstitutionality of the withdrawal of confidence and his removal from office.

https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/n...?storyid=62495