Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce calls for the establishment of the Iraqi-Pakistani Business Council

Views Date 24/05/2017 - 21:27

Economy News BAGHDAD,

Call President union the rooms Commercial Iraq, Jafar Al-Hamdani, Wednesday to me establishment board Business Iraq The Pakistani government . While Call Ambassador Pakistan at Baghdad Sheikh appearance Nazir to me Presence Exhibition Pakistan Which Will be held at Month October The second Next .

And he said union the rooms Commercial Iraq at Declaration Journalist Received " economy News " version from him, " The President union the rooms Commercial Iraq Jafar Hamdani Received Ambassador Pakistan Sheikh appearance Nazir And the delegation Accompanying for him, It was During Meeting review has evolved relations Bilateral relations between Baghdad And Islam Islamabad During Period Past " , And mechanisms Strengthen them Including Serves The two peoples Friendly . "

Called President union the rooms Commercial Jafar Al-Hamdani, To " work On Signature note understanding To establish board Business Iraqi - Pakistani ".

From For his part, He confirmed Ambassador Pakistan That "the delegation Includes all Terms of reference Medical And agriculture And sports Wan I have Pakistan Wealth Agricultural Like rice Basmati And mango And species fruits As well as About Products Medical And sports Covering Pakistan the world About 50% of the Accessories Sports " , Calling To " attend Exhibition Pakistan Which Will be held at Month October The second Next ".

Content Link