Industry: We want to cooperate with the UAE in the field of energy

Views Date 24/05/2017 - 20:32

Economy News BAGHDAD,

He confirmed minister Industry And minerals Mohammed Ayaa Sudanese, Wednesday, desire Iraq Cooperation With Country United Arab Emirates at fields energy Multiple, Indicating to have Iraq Centers Research Specialized And sophisticated .

And he said Declaration Journalist To the Ministry Industry Received " economy News " version from him, That " Sudanese he met During His visit Current to me Country United Arab Emirates Arabic United Nations Bockel Ministry energy Doctor rain Neyadi And search Frames Cooperat Common at fields energy Different And possibility Support Capacity Iraq Specialized by this the field In the presence of Delegation Iraq the official Which Includes President body Investment And the counselor Economic development To the President Ministers Number From Officials Governmental organizations And men Business Iraqis addition to me actor Ministry Foreign Affairs at Country United Arab Emirates And Ambassador Republic of Iraq at Abu Abu Dhabi .

He drew To " desire the government Cooperation With Country United Arab Emirates at fields energy Multiple And their uses From During exchange Of experience Transfer Technology And benefit From Experiments Successful at Country United Arab Emirates by this Domain " , Pointing out to me That " Iraq Owned Centers Research Specialized And sophisticated at fields energy And cadres Enough And Experiences Accumulated ".

"It is important Use Experiences Experiences Arabic And foreign To develop this is Possibilities And upgrading In the centers And studies Research And scientific As a pillar Basic And important To implement Projects Pioneer Serving And contribute at Investigation Development Economic . "

Content Link