Central Bank: We are working with 50 banks to establish the Development and Investment Fund

Number of Views 356 17/05/2017 - 19:01

Economy News BAGHDAD,

He confirmed governor the bank Central, Ali Keywords, Wednesday, that the bank Central Works With 50) Bank On build up Box Development And investment To grant Loans Of citizens .

And he said Keywords at Modern During Symposium Which Held the bank Central On " projects Financing Younger "and attended " economy News " , " The bank Central Works Strongly Currently With Banks On build up Box Development And investment From During Put the frame General Of the Fund Which Aims to me Energizing Economy Across Grant Loans Of citizens As well had brought Companies Global " , Pointing out to me That " 50 Bank They will participate Create box And all bank Participate B10 Million Dollars For a period of four Years To become capital box 2 Billion Dollars ".

"He added That " no Can that The Spirit Way else To activate Economy Except From During Financing the smallest Though From Problems Found at Environment Iraq Which He insists the bank Central On To overcome " Explaining That " refused Some Banks Grant Loans From within initiative the one Trillion Dinar Back to me Threats Armed forces And tribalism Which Meet them At Claim Banks Repeat Money ".

He confirmed That " bank Gets On he won capacity 4% within initiative the one Trillion Dinar While Banks at Countries Other if I got On he won 1% They are No Exaggerate Bie, Indicating That " bankers Agricultural development Industrial did not Giving Loans Of citizens Because Problems many The Are excluded From initiative the bank Central During General Current ".

Content Link