welcome aboard JetSet

MadDScout says to jetset(5:37 PM):

Daniel you there?

jetset says(5:37 PM):

I am here

holly1 says(5:38 PM):

hiya jet

MadDScout says to jetset(5:38 PM):
Hello would you like to give our prayer tonight?

jetset says(5:39 PM):

Heavenly Father, we thank you for giving us another day on this earth to serve you. We pray that you will bless this time together. We pray that you will be with the Iraqi and US military in Iraq and that you would protect the citizens of Mosul. Thank you for all you do. In Jesus name, AMEN
Okie Dinar says(5:39 PM):
Amen!
MrsBGG says(5:39 PM):
Amen
1bobby says(5:39 PM):
Amen
MadDScout says(5:39 PM):
Amen
ABNewsflash says(5:39 PM):
Amen
wvchsr says(5:39 PM):
Amen
Suprkat says(5:39 PM):
Amen
magnetlady says(5:39 PM):
AMEN
holly1 says(5:39 PM):
AMEN(F)
subgirl says(5:39 PM):
AMEN
larrykn says(5:39 PM):
Amen
jfinny says(5:39 PM):
amen
john09 says(5:39 PM):
Amen
dale says(5:39 PM):
Amen
AAADR says(5:39 PM):
AMEN
pacella says(5:39 PM):
AMEN
dcook2 says(5:39 PM):
Amen
MadDScout says to jetset(5:39 PM):
Thanks Daniel
prs says(5:40 PM):
Amen

MadDScout says(5:42 PM):
We are glad to have with us tonight Kathy, Bobby, Andrew, Daniel and Kaleigh

Kaleigh do you have our rules?

Okie Dinar says(5:42 PM):

PLEASE BE NICE TO OUR COPIERS AND MODS DURING NEWSTIME AND PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN AN AREA OF WHEN WE ASK FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. ITS REALLY TOUGH ON THE COPIERS WHEN IT IS SCATTERED AND ALSO REQUIRES MORE TIME TO COLOR AND PRODUCE. IT IS ALSO HARD FOR OTHERS TO READ AT A LATER DATE. SO AGAIN PLEASE BE NICE TO THEM AND LETS KEEP THE COPY IN ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! If YOU HAVE A QUESTION - USE A ??

Thank you ma'am

Okie Dinar says(5:42 PM):

You're welcome

MadDScout says(5:43 PM):
Ok we have Kathy who will bring us her work this evening

1bobby says(5:43 PM):

TY okie

Suprkat says(5:43 PM):

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), since the fight to liberate Mosul began in October 2016 to date, approximately 224,298 people have been displaced.

Approximately 2.7 million people are in need of health care services. But only an approximate 552,157 people have actually been reached.

So far, only 4,902 injuries have been reported, but it is safe to say that this number will probably increase dramatically once the whole story is known.

Among the multitude of organizations in Iraq since the battle for Mosul began, Mobile Medical Clinics, Emergency Hospitals, Trauma Centers, IDP camps and Blood Screening Centers (to name just a few) have been put into place in and around Mosul.

The US organization – Doctors Without Borders – has donated men and women and thousands of hours of medical personnel and supplies.

Donations have been coming in steadily from all over the world. Help is coming, but so much more is needed.

Children are the worst affected. Some estimates place the toll at 350,000 under the age of 18. But that is just an estimate. That number could grow as well.

Nourishing food is hard to find for everyone, but most especially for pregnant and nursing mothers. Infants are dying at an alarming rate.

Children born under ISIS-occupied Mosul beginning one month after ISIS occupation were given ISIS Identification documents. Now those children (along with their parents) are being forced to stay in camps until they can be re-issued Iraqi birth certificates.

Older children who have escaped to camps with their parents must be deprogrammed from ISIS brain-washing. Men and young boys are being detained until it can be determined what their allegiance to ISIS is.

The lasting effects of ISIS occupation in Iraq may very well not be known for generations to come.

However, all is not gloom. Help is pouring in from every corner of the planet; albeit slowly.

Although it may take years to undo all of the damage caused, we have seen repeatedly the will and determination of the Iraqi people. When others would be crushed by the abuse these people have suffered, we have seen them bounce back with a lust for life that is beyond description.

Their will, strength and determination shines as a message for all of us to live by. They may be beaten down – but don’t EVER count them out!!

https://reliefweb.int/report/iraq/who...-11-march-2017

https://reliefweb.int/report/iraq/ira...-14-march-2017

MadDScout says(5:46 PM):
Thank you Kathy

1bobby says(5:47 PM):

Very well said Kathy

MadDScout says(5:47 PM):

We on the team thank you for your effort

Suprkat says to MadDScout(5:47 PM):

You are very welcome!

Suprkat says to 1bobby(5:47 PM):

Thank you!

MadDScout says(5:47 PM):

Ok I have had a thread going for a couple of days on Facebook, and I wanted to take some time tonight to answer a few of the most asked questions.

MadDScout says(5:48 PM):
Zim and Dong

the VND has not shown any sign recently of any major movement

and about the Zim I will say is...

.♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪..Ding Dong the Zim is dead...the Zim is dead.. the Zim is dead..♫♫♪♫♪.ding dong the wicked Zim is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

Suprkat says(5:49 PM):
(lol)

Dinar Dave says to MadDScout(5:49 PM):

Nice Jingle...lol

MadDScout says to Dinar Dave(5:49 PM):

MadDScout says(5:49 PM):

Next

Oh by the way

I am answering some of the questions from Facebook members

MadDScout says(5:50 PM):

Larry K

"they were talking about passing the rest of the laws needed , any news on if they got that done ?"

MadDScout says(5:51 PM):

Here is a small list of a few that need amending

1bobby says(5:51 PM):

1. CENTRAL BANK LAW NO. 56 (2004)

2. FEDERAL BANKING LAW NO. 94 (2004)

3. COMPANIES LAW NO. 21 (1997)

4. IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE LAW NO. 74 (2004)

5. FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION ACT

6. INTEGRITY COMMISSION ACT
PFM LAW AMENDMENT & INCORPORATION TO 2017 BUDGET LAW

Chambers of Commerce Act (VOTE)
Commercial Agencies Law (VOTE)

If I may add something
1bobby says(5:52 PM):
All that info came from our dear friend Mr. RCookie. I was so into what he had to say, I saved a lot. So ty Sir

MadDScout says(5:52 PM):
Indeed thank you

MadDScout says(5:52 PM):

Mr. Cook

larrykn says to 1bobby(5:53 PM):

amen

subgirl says to 1bobby(5:53 PM):

AMEN!!!

MadDScout says(5:53 PM):

and Bobby for keeping this at fingertip

ABNewsflash says(5:53 PM):

Yes Thank You for all that you have taught me RCookie

ABNewsflash says(5:53 PM):

taught us all

subgirl says to ABNewsflash(5:53 PM):

AMEN!!

1bobby says(5:54 PM):

Now we have to remember a lot of these laws are on the books

1bobby says(5:54 PM):

They just need to amend some, but they are working laws

1bobby says(5:55 PM):

Just like Amnesty, it's a law but they are still adjusting

larrykn says to 1bobby(5:55 PM):

I was hoping to see some of these done by now , hopefully soon

1bobby says to larrykn(5:55 PM):

100%

jetset says(5:56 PM):

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

1bobby says(5:56 PM):

come on Subby hit me with one lol

jetset says(5:56 PM):

USE ? OR !

jetset says(5:57 PM):

DON'T ALL RESPOND AT ONCE

subgirl says to 1bobby(5:57 PM):

lol

MadDScout says(5:57 PM):

Ted Z

" Are all the loans going to be paid back at todays rate or at the RV rate according to each country? If it is attoday's rate."

MadDScout says(5:58 PM):

They will be paid back to the country/agency in question at the amount specified, and rate is non applicable to the issue. I will say a stronger currency would have them paying less in paper (figuratively speaking), but that paper having the authority it needs to cover the debt, so the "rate" is of no issue except to Iraq and that for purposes of coming out to their best advantage.

jetset says(6:00 PM):It is all about the currency in which the loan is taken...

Suprkat says(6:00 PM):

It should be the amount agreed to between Iraq and whoever gave the loan.

MadDScout says(6:00 PM):

If a loan is $500

larrykn says to MadDScout(6:00 PM):

the value will be higher so it will take less dinar notes to pay off those loans but the amount will say the same

it gets paid back as $500 plus any interest

right?

puffdragon says(6:01 PM):

?

MadDScout says(6:01 PM):

not at a rate from one to one

Suprkat says to puffdragon(6:01 PM):

go

puffdragon says(6:01 PM):

So what is the motivation to revalue !

larrykn says to MadDScout(6:01 PM):

I was hoping for a higher rate

MadDScout says(6:02 PM):
The motivation is they cannot sustain their expenditure and pay back these loans without a change

1bobby says(6:02 PM):

not to mention trade

MadDScout says to larrykn(6:02 PM):

I hear you

Next

Bishop D

"Good morning Pat i was curious if there was any more news re the previous question i submitted re the new gov. Sys that was launched BBG ref to as code red.Hope you have a great day"

MadDScout says(6:03 PM):

Here Bishop was asking if the tariff/customs oversight had been started, and as we have seen over the past week or so they have indeed activated this committee. We are seeing everyday the results of mechanisms in place for oversight and compliance.

MadDScout says(6:03 PM):
Karen M

"The article about converting to a market economy and thoughts opinions on the steps needed going forward... in relation to the acceptance in the wto"

MadDScout says(6:04 PM):
anybody on the team want to try this one?

Suprkat says(6:04 PM):
It's all up to the CBI!!

1bobby says(6:04 PM):
To me the WTO is a dead issue until they open up to a market type economy

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:04 PM):

(y)

1bobby says(6:05 PM):

Now that said, they are in "observer" status

jetset says(6:05 PM):
I think it is what it has always been security stability and political stability. I believe we are seeing great progress on both. There isn't a specific check list we are looking for.

MadDScout says to jetset(6:05 PM):

Agree

MadDScout says to jetset(6:06 PM):

Michelle St.

"Ok, This may be a stupid question but I am confused so I have to ask...Why when I go to exchange sites are the denominations sold/exchanged at different prices? Is there a particular denomination what we are supposed to get 10k, 25k 50k or is a dollar a dollar ??"

MadDScout says(6:06 PM):

As I answered the question today, what I explained on the buy" part is they are selling by the pound, with shipping and handling in mind. The denominations only make it easier for you if you want to start out exchanging small first(couple small bills) before you hit 'em with the big ones JMO

MadDScout says(6:07 PM):
anybody else?

MadDScout says(6:08 PM):
Do the math

MadDScout says(6:08 PM):

100,000 dinar in 5000 weighs more than 100,000 in 25k's

MadDScout says(6:09 PM):

so the "cost" is simply a shipping and handling issue due to weight

MadDScout says(6:09 PM):

Bobby

1bobby says(6:09 PM):

Ok the 1st I have deals with satellites. I love satellites

1bobby says(6:10 PM):

Communications: Satellite will provide the hard currency

3/15/2017

It announced that it will reveal the terrorist moves

BAGHDAD / Isra al-Samarrai

The Ministry of Communications confirmed that Iraq's possession of a satellite, will work to achieve the communication is secure and confidential infiltrated high military cuts and the security agencies, especially as they will be managed by an angel and national.

The director of satellite communications in the General Company for Post & Telecommunications Ministry, Ali Abdul Hassan Ali »Sabah»: that Iraq 's possession of a satellite separate its industrial, comes to achieve sovereignty and independence in the province allocated to him by the International Telecommunication Union orbital positions, as well as a guarantee do not block Iraq 's cable TV channels and non - interference in directing the media to serve the terrorist elements supporting terrorism and countries, while providing a free information security and intelligence authorities space.

He explained that « the project will provide huge amounts of hard currency for the country, what contributes to the support of the national economy through the payment of amounts in hard currency to the space institutions to hire satellites for satellite broadcasting Iraqi satellite channels and security systems, especially that Iraq is one of the most Arab countries equipped to quite a few channels the space compared to countries in the region.

I went to that big fiscal revenue expected to be collected from the project, also will be achieved through marketing Satellite Iraqi services to include pan neighboring countries through the use of modern and sophisticated techniques when renting some space beams of the moon, noting that he will also work to provide visual communication of audio services and communications informatics for oil companies , especially those working in remote desert and mountain areas.

https://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=133614

1bobby says(6:12 PM):

So now it's confirmed. Iraq has a satellite. If we recall back in Feb we saw an article in the DU Forum that spoke of Iraq being on the eve of launching a satellite and I caught some heck over it for being fake news . So now that we can somewhat confirm it, lets look at the possibilities of such an action. Most countries depend on companies from other countries to provide most, if not all of their communications abilities. When a government can not provide those services itself, it's at the mercy of outside companies and the outrageous expense of those services.

MadDScout says(6:12 PM):

Nice

MadDScout says(6:12 PM):

this is global mapping also with the ability to see underground

1bobby says(6:12 PM):

Now Iraq will be in the posistion of cutting the middle man out and providing their own services and reaping the benefits of a non oil revenue. Think about the amounts of monies our Cable Industry makes. Iraq will charge for this service when the Private Sector takes over. There are all kinds of benefits to this action and I think the article points those out.

1bobby says(6:13 PM):
Not to mention the oil industry

MadDScout says(6:13 PM):

Slick!

MadDScout says(6:13 PM):

LOL

jetset says(6:14 PM):

(Tp) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? (Tp)

ABNewsflash says(6:15 PM):
since no questions i have an article i would like to share

MadDScout says(6:15 PM):

Andrew?

larrykn says(6:15 PM):

the beginning for Iraq to have self communication with new companies coming into the country just tells you where they are headed all good news

1bobby says to larrykn(6:15 PM):

YES YES and YESSSSSS

MadDScout says to larrykn(6:15 PM):

(y)

jetset says to larrykn(6:16 PM):
(v)

ABNewsflash says(6:16 PM):
Iraq and the United States differ on the percentage in the liberated territories, Ayman Mosul

March 16,2017

Ft Iraqi military leaders and American conflicting accounts about the final outcome of Lands, recaptured by the security forces after the attack on the right of Mosul.

Maj. Gen. Joseph Martin, the US commander of the ground forces of the coalition in Iraq, said that "Iraqi forces have regained a little more than one-third of the neighborhoods west of Mosul," while confirming Brigadier General Yahya messenger of the official military spokesman said the military regained up to 60 per cent of the land and the fighting is still going on .

Iraq announced the liberation of the entire territory of the Acer Mosul last January, while experts believe that Iraqi officials are exaggerating about the announcement of the liberalization of the ground to begin military operations there. The terrorists targeted by insurgents and the Acer range of Mosul attacks in recent weeks separate occasions.

Close commanders have said from the front line, that progress has been slow over the past week, due to car bombs and mines Almzorah handle on both sides of the roads.

Lt. Ahmed Mahmoud officer at the Federal Police says that his unit waiting for orders to move entire neighborhoods adjacent to Ayman Mosul to cleanse, and Mahmoud was talking, a near Museum of Antiquities in Mosul, which is to restore the special forces earlier this month.

Lt. Ahmed Mahmoud of the military police unit of the Federal wait until cleared own neighborhoods troops before moving on land contract. He spoke near the archaeological museum in Mosul, which Iraqi forces retook earlier this month.

Special Forces and Chen military operations of the three axes coordinated in the hope that the dispersion Daesh defenses.

Although slowed air support the international coalition, it managed to Iraqi sniper teams to facilitate the task of the military cuts as well as the engineering teams in the mine and hit the car bombs. A suicide bomber driving a bulldozer loaded with explosives tried to target segments of the Federal Police, but the police detonated it once did, but the blast injured 10 people, according to a doctor at the federal police who spoke on condition of anonymity occur in line with the regulations of the Iraqi and procedures which committed doctors not to declare for the preparation wounded and injured.

https://oneiraqnews.com/?aa=news&id22=1391#.WMsX4jw8KaN

MadDScout says(6:19 PM):

So this is saying it is hard to nail down?

1bobby says(6:19 PM):

I personally think knowing exactly what is going on in Mosul is almost impossible. The day Abadi and or the Defense Minister or a Coalition Commander tells me it's liberated is the day I'll know what's going on. There are some very tragic stories coming out of Mosul that we very seldom here about

jetset says(6:20 PM):

definitely seems that it depends on who you talk to. we've seen articles over the last two days that had the completion percentage around 80 or 90 and now we have a couple of articles that also are giving finishing dates...

ABNewsflash says(6:20 PM):

so we are seeing conflicting reports, My guess to keep Daash from knowing what really is going on

ABNewsflash says(6:20 PM):

as well as us investors,lol j/k

jetset says(6:20 PM):
so in other words, we don't know what we don't know! (lol)

kepha2000 says to ABNewsflash(6:20 PM):

Great point. I suspect it is somewhere between the two, hopefully more towards the 60% than the 33%

MadDScout says(6:21 PM):

Trade Bank of Iraq announced the launch of a certificate of deposit product (deserve)

03/15/2017 (0:01 pm) - The number of readings: 240 - Issue (3877)

Announced TBI management (TBI), on Tuesday announced the launch of a certificate of deposit product under the name (deserve) of $ (500,000 dinars), and confirmed the presence of monthly prizes and annual value similar to participate in the product.

larrykn says(6:21 PM):
I'm thinking its more in the 80 to 90 % range , remember they just wiped out 7 of their top leader the other day

MadDScout says to larrykn(6:22 PM):

And the numbers are not growing either

larrykn says(6:22 PM):

sorry pat

MadDScout says to larrykn(6:22 PM):

your good

1bobby says to larrykn(6:22 PM):

I hope so

Suprkat says(6:22 PM):

Please remember to post a ? or ! before you question or comment. Thanks!

kepha2000 says to Suprkat(6:23 PM):

! Apologies...

MadDScout says to kepha2000(6:23 PM):

Your good

MadDScout says(6:22 PM):

((Trade Bank of Iraq is here, launching a new service. A certificate of deposit called "Deserve", along with the drawings and prizes recently started to draw in the chunky money and to get the average Iraq to a place of trust for and in the banksing industry.))

He Alheims, that "there are strategies developed for the success of a certificate (deserve), to maintain the integrity of any breaches or fraud, where he was working on locked her measures such as watermarks on the Iraqi currency," adding that "the interest of the contest is to encourage people to enter into the world of investment and protect their money from being stolen. "

(( Here they are pointing out there are built in safety features and strategy to ward off fraud, such as the watermark we all have seen on the IQD. Here they are trying to get that chunky money off the street, and trying to show it is better to invest it, than to lose it because it is stuffed in your mattress, and BTW, you may make some money in the deal!))

He pointed Alheims to, that "the Trade Bank of Iraq, offered up to now (2195) Certificate, in cities across the country," noting that "the bank is prizes monthly and annual value, the monthly award of up to (10 million dinars), while the prize up half to annual (40 million dinars), while the annual award of up to (100 million dinars), "pointing out that" the drawing is on 4 April next year, according to the serial number of the certificate. "

((The drawings as part of the new incentives, monthly(10mil), every 6 months(40mill) and yearly a drawing for 100million dinar ))

The Iraqi Bank of Commerce director, said: "bank work on the localization of transactions electronically, while adhering to the directives of the central government and the Central Bank in particular," noting that "the bank so far, salaries of the staff provides 16 official institution through the mail route, and we are because there will be a quantum leap in the work the bank. "

((TBI points out they will work toward standardizing the eft nature of transactions, and it's adherence to CBI directives. At present there are 16 institutions and snail mail, but they are pointing out they are making these moves because " there will be a quantum leap in banking"))

For its part, stressed the director of Retail Banking in the Trade Bank of Iraq, a good firm, said: "Our goal of this product, is to encourage the filing process within the banks, in order that the individual works and practiced his dealings through banking outlets," indicating that "the deposit mechanism for the product (deserve) to highlight the official archives or a unified national card, with the amount of the deposit (500,000 dinars) to get a certificate of deposit, "noting that" the product will be withdrawn from a centralized ".

In turn, he indicated the central bank adviser Walid Idi, "there is a legal basis for a certificate of deposit," noting that "this is the first initiative in Iraq, launched by the Trade Bank of Iraq, through the establishment of a deposit guarantee and protect the funds of citizens in the company."

(( First time in Iraq to have something akin to FDIC ))

He revealed Idi, about the intention of the central bank "raise the liquidity ratio to create competition between different banks, which will positively to the banking sector in the country," noting that "the percentage of customer with the banks of the citizens of 12% of the total 23 million Iraqi citizens, according to statistics of the Ministry planning. "

He announced the central bank adviser, for "the establishment of the joint bank lending, and participated in the fund each of the bank trade and Mesopotamia," pointing to "the existence of other initiatives for the development of the financial market."

(( Low banking use, and the need for liquidity are some of the reasons for the new services, although many more are being put into the pipe and should be coming online in good order))

1bobby says(6:28 PM):
It's amazing how far the Banking Industry has come and continues to go

MadDScout says(6:28 PM):
Indeed

MadDScout says(6:28 PM):

Any??'s

ABNewsflash says(6:28 PM):

Yes we are seeing alot of "first" for Iraq

1bobby says(6:29 PM):

Insurance Association of Economics News: start with insurance on ATMs for banks

16/05/2017-22:30

News/private economy

Iraqi insurance Association revealed start CTV insurance of banks and scattered across Iraq.

Iraqi insurance Association Chief said Abdul Hassan frozen yogurt in the interview for "the economy news at faith Assembly of all insurance companies operating in the Iraqi market, starting a project ATM insurance Iraqi banks and usually present in public companies and services commercial and social clubs have segregated men and in cooperation with the relevant banks.

Assured that the project pilot is frozen yogurt in the Iraqi insurance market, pointing out that "never make such insurance in Iraq", which would provide service to citizens through larger deployment of ATM in the markets and public places and cultural phenomenon which is developed to serve the economy.

There are in Iraq (33) insurance company, three State-owned companies and 30 civil company.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6918

1bobby says(6:30 PM):
So why would they want to insure an ATM in such an unstable enviroment? Some have asked "Does this mean the LD's are ready to roll out?"

Not necessarily, but it does indicate they are willing to get them out of the banks and airports and put them into the streets at some point. Most ATM's in Iraq have had difficulties in providing prompt service to it's customers and therefore lack the confidence in it's usage.

1bobby says(6:30 PM):

I do believe that once the Banking Institutions are ready to roll out more ATM's, they will be of a better technology and far as mechanics and in the ability to "talk" to the banks themselves. We always have to look at the bigger picture when Iraq is in it's "development" stage.

We also have to look at what does it take to run an ATM....electricity. As Iraq's electricl sector keeps coming on line, this will allow a broad range of services to the citizen, ATM's being one.

I loved the quote "Never make such insureance in Iraq, which would provide service to citizens through larger deployment of ATM in the markets and public places and cultural phenomenon which is developed to serve the economy"

Suprkat says(6:31 PM):

Ok, I'm kinda stuck on the frozen yogurt??

MadDScout says to Suprkat(6:31 PM):

(lol)

jetset says(6:32 PM):

(Tp) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? (Tp)

ABNewsflash says(6:32 PM):

Ration cards were moving to the private sector will help ease the burden on the citizens

ABNewsflash says to Suprkat(6:32 PM):

Im on a Vanilla Ice cream Kick

MadDScout says to ABNewsflash(6:32 PM):

Yes and gives more oversight and creates competition

ABNewsflash says to Suprkat(6:32 PM):

Root Beer Float cravings

larrykn says(6:33 PM):

I'm getting in the mode for ice cream

Suprkat says(6:33 PM):

Dang y'all are making me hungry . .

jetset says(6:33 PM):

PLESE USE ? OR ! AND WE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU TO PROCEED...

ABNewsflash says(6:34 PM):
ATM's will also give more incentive to use the banks

1bobby says(6:35 PM):

How did we get ice cream from an ATM? lol

ABNewsflash says(6:35 PM):

that way a citizen can grab his money at any time he likes

MadDScout says(6:35 PM):

I would like to thank everyone who stayed with us through newstime

ABNewsflash says(6:35 PM):

bring in that chunky

MadDScout says(6:36 PM):

Thank you Kaleigh for helping tonight

1bobby says(6:36 PM):

Thanks everyone

Thank you Jetset
Okie Dinar says to MadDScout(6:36 PM):
You're welcome

Thank you 1Bobby

Okie Dinar says(6:36 PM):

Thanks for a great newstime!!

Great team Pat. Thanks for allowing me in

jetset says to MadDScout(6:36 PM):

MY PLEASURE!

Thank you Okie (F)

Okie Dinar says to 1bobby(6:37 PM):

You're welcome!! (F):-*

ABNewsflash says to Okie Dinar(6:37 PM):

Yes Thank You everyone for your information tonight,also Thank you Kaleigh for chat copy, you are a Blessing

Okie Dinar says to ABNewsflash(6:37 PM):
You are most welcome Andrew!!

jetset says(6:37 PM):

...AND NOW FOR AN ENCORE!

MadDScout says(6:37 PM):

This is from Holly1

MadDScout says(6:37 PM):

Evaluation banks: 0
Added by editor1
Add assessment [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

News/private economy

Iraqi insurance Association revealed start CTV insurance of banks and scattered across Iraq.

Iraqi insurance Association Chief said Abdul Hassan frozen yogurt in the interview for "the economy news at faith Assembly of all insurance companies operating in the Iraqi market, starting a project ATM insurance Iraqi banks and usually present in public companies and services commercial and social clubs have segregated men and in cooperation with the relevant banks.

Assured that the project pilot is frozen yogurt in the Iraqi insurance market, pointing out that "never make such insurance in Iraq", which would provide service to citizens through larger deployment of ATM in the markets and public places and cultural phenomenon which is developed to serve the economy.

There are in Iraq (33) insurance company, three State-owned companies and 30 civil company.

A.J
Content link
https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6918
Hits count 220 date added 16/08/2017-15:22 last updated 17/08/2017-03:34 # 691 content

1bobby says to holly1(6:38 PM):

TY Holly1

jetset says(6:38 PM):

BRING ON THE FROYO!

MadDScout says to holly1(6:38 PM):

Thank you Holly

MadDScout says to jetset(6:38 PM):

(lol)

ABNewsflash says to jetset(6:38 PM):

(lol)

holly1 says(6:39 PM):

welcome (F)