URGENT Sadr warned the protesters: Beware the green entry 2017/2/11 14:20
[Oan- Baghdad]
warned the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al - Sadr, Almtztahreinn from entering the Green Zone.
Sadr said , according to a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] Addressing the demonstrators , Beware of entering the Green Zone today
added "O rebels Almentvdon in Tahrir Square , I liked the Ofarahna this blessed gathering of rebels reformers such numbers rallies and I to respect your options and I am with you."
"If you wish to approach the gate of the Green Zone to prove Mtbakm and Asmall for those who are inside the walls to change the Commission and its law until sunset today, and our choice [so peaceful achievement of the requirements] as your".
However al- Sadr , "but you and enter the Green Zone, this day and at the same time* *assure that the [Prime Minister] Haider al - Abadi, the achievement of immediate reform and listening to the voice of the people and the removal of corrupt and otherwise the new elections will not keep them from lingering* and the rebels that Ieinon comprehensive reform of the public and that keep away from corrupt in order to help us God , and repaid the footsteps of reformers, thank you from the heart to the heart. "
The demonstrations took place today to demand a change of the Electoral Commission has evolved into clashes between security forces and demonstrators
And called on the international community to protect them after the Electoral Commission has received threats from "officials of the demonstration taking place in the capital Baghdad https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=58268