Urgent referral Mishan Jubouri to justice
12:06
[Oan- Baghdad]
referred the Integrity Commission, MP Mishan al - Jubouri to justice on charges of corruption and bribery
According to a senior source in the Integrity he told all of Iraq [where], he was Mishan Jubouri were called to the Integrity Commission against the background of previous statements have admitted publicly to charge millions of dollars to bribe with other officials
He pointed to refer the file to eliminate al - Jubouri , after interrogating him as against him by drawing charges accuse others and admitting publicly charging bribery
The MP Mishan al - Jubouri, admitted in a controversial statements, over a year ago specifically in January 2016 as part of the corruption that exists in Iraq stressing that all politicians and owners of high - level positions in Iraq " are corrupt and Mrchun
(fear) Jubouri said in televised remarks that he and all members of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, when they want to open any file related to corruption, comes corrupt and handed over a bribe Committee and is being evacuated completely close the file
He said that every politician, whether in parliament or the government, has a role to corruption rampant in the countrY .
And formed Mishan al - Jubouri 's remarks at the time the shock of the blocks parliamentary political parties accused of hiding hundreds of corruption - related cases since the occupation of Iraq by US forces in 2003
and increased Jubouri unit speech by saying: "We all have a responsibility, all of us go along, he all lie, we all steal, all of us take a bribe, and says otherwise is lying, I swear to God I know stories if the Iraqis teach her to have entered into the green Zone and burnt, but I will kill if I spoke." He also stressed that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, he could not any Iraqi official accused of corruption accountabl "stressing that the political class in Iraq is the cause of the destruction of this country, and the existence of hunger and lack of medicine and services for the Iraqi people, as well as officials who run the provinces.
I admit al - Jubouri, a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee that he had received a bribe from one of the officials and millions of dollars and said: I and God, my honor I took [bribe], I gave me a bribe to close the file and took bribes, and was a few million dollars
He pointed out that no one can sue the officials , even if it has the facts and evidence that they are corrupt "accusing" Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, related to corruption, accusing him of collecting $ 100 million during his presidency of the Commission. "
There are other legislators appeared in programs television and confessed to bribes and kickbacks [Kmoshenat] including MP Hanan al https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=57963