Abbadi: we need three months to eliminate the ISIS I shall soon be vacant ministries candidates {Extender}

2016/12/27 17:36

{Baghdad: Euphrates news}

Prime Minister Haider Abadi, said Tuesday that "Iraq needs three months to eliminate the final ISIS announced that he would present nominees for vacant ministries soon.

Abadi said at a press conference in Baghdad attended by correspondent {Euphrates News} Tuesday, that "the number of car bombs detonated by security forces displayed is flag more than {900} car over the past two months", adding that "security forces in the battle of Mosul have reached advanced stages, and we are continuing to equip air force warplanes.

He stressed the need not to use post in the assault on persons as in the case of assaulting school principal in Dhi Qar and wait for Justice to take the necessary action. "

He stated that "the Cabinet discussed today during its contractors ' entitlements and the vote on the amnesty law."

He noted that "the Electoral Commission has made great efforts to detect fakers election employees and these are covered by the amnesty law.

He added that "the Government has succeeded in managing the financial and political battle requirements despite sustaining oil prices collapse.

He explained that "the popular crowd law gives non-State proliferation and otherwise is unlicensed.

And, that "available data suggest that Iraq needs three months to eliminate the ISIS", stating that "I will give the vacant ministries candidates soon, and I was anxious to get away from any disagreement with the political blocs.

And no, it's been really Abadi "reject Saudi's remarks about the popular crowd and solve its problems away from Iraq."

He declared that "the Cabinet form a competent Committee chose the capital of Arabic culture of Basra, particularly the maintenance ensures a large number of poets and intellectuals and scientists.

Financial control formed special committees to scrutinize projects completed by contractors there are keen, long to get contractor on entitlements, stating, "it was discovered that the estimated funds for the real benefits for contractors and that calculated for financial audit.

Abadi said that "the Cabinet voted today on a number of projects in the field of electricity from a loan provided by the American Government."

Link