[Najaf - where]

Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on the position of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as a dictator and his warning of sectarianism and Application of the Convention of Arbil and the resulting isolation of the Sadrist Shiites that "the right not left his friend."

Reported chest to a question from one his followers to be the interpretation of repeated criticism of the owners as "Mmaalh of the Kurds and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, and what causes it to isolate the Sadrists for Shiites," Thank you for your question Did not you hear I have nothing left right from a friend and generally, I say the Shiites and Shiism political Of course not bias the ideological right [I want his life and wants to kill me .. Adhirak of thy friend of Murad] I am you and I will continue defending the right whatever to be an enemy to me is a friend of mine at the expense of that old friend, an enemy to me it in the perspective of logic and reason and Shara loss in Specular Profile joy mixed with sadness or grief distressed unblemished. He said.

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr took part in the consultative meeting held on 28 April, in Erbil and resulted from that meeting a range of courses sent al-Sadr in a letter to the National Alliance on May 2 the current most prominent of which give the government 15 days, which [will end next Thursday, 17 current] to approve the decisions of the meeting, but will be withdrawn and confidence.