Serwa Abdul Wahid: touch on the campaign unfair and politicized by the Kurdistan Democratic Party

12/10/2016
Baghdad balances News
Confirmed the MP for the mass change Kurdish Serwa Abdul Wahid, Saturday, that the unjust and politicized campaign that exposed by the Democratic Party because of the distorted and misleading statements, as a result of lying and fraud policy. She said Abdul Wahid in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that the "unjust campaign and politicized that dwell on them by the Democratic Party because of the distorted and misleading statements but rather are the result of lying and fraud policy when others," stating, "We fought fiercely for our people Kurdish rights in approving the budget law and in particular the rights of the Peshmerga heroes. " She noted that "what I said in the television interview is (that it is not inconceivable that some sell himself to live for a living), and I went to the psychological and moral expression did not mean never compromising the holy name of the Peshmerga or any other meanings," pointing out that "the sacrifices of the Peshmerga It is granted us freedom from dictatorship, which started yesterday Hmtna of brutal and reactionary Daesh day they offer their lives in defense of us and we have a duty to offer our lives to feed their families. " She added, "I assure our people and all Kurdish Peshmerga Champions that some political agendas are trying to confuse the papers," noting that it "demanded that the central government is committed to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga away from the political wrangling between the two parties." She said, "My statements were distorted and invest the linguistic difference between the statement of the Arab and Kurdish translated," pointing out that "national upbringing Kurdish thoroughbreds do not allow us any override how the case with those who represent the crown of Kurdistan and the Peshmerga guards, but they are." She called Abdul Wahid "Some people who are trying to hammering a wedge between the Peshmerga and the representatives in the Parliament say that we will keep defending the rights of all the people of Kurdistan and we will stay true to the Peshmerga and large sacrifices and that fact does not hide sieve lying and deception" .anthy 29 / D 24

LINK: