Monetary Policy In Iraq, and the Patience of Job... Some Comical Relief, and Insight.

Thread: Monetary Policy In Iraq, and the Patience of Job... Some Comical Relief, and Insight.

Monetary Policy In Iraq, and the Patience of Job... Some Comical Relief, and Insight.

Hello everyone who resides on the planet Dinarteria... It certainly seems like we are in our own little world at times at we await for a change in value as it concerns Iraq's currency... We have been blessed though during this whole process though... The longer one has been involved in this investment, the more patient we have become... RIGHT?...

As many, including myself, have mentioned this last year or so... How could we have ever fathomed that this RV was even remotely ready to occur... Even during the time of Dr Shabibi's tenure as governor of the CBI, there would have been much still needing to be done before a substantial increase in the Iraqi dinar could have ever occurred...

It has been nearly 2 years since Abadi declared that Iraq was open for business... Been well over a year, and a half since the the project of lifting the zeros from the dinar could officially begin... While I personally believe there is a time for all things to occur in accordance to God's plan for humanity, it is interesting to see the number of countries that are involved in the rebuilding of this war torn country... Rebuilding a country where King Nimrod once tried to build an empire, and failed simply because God would not allow for it to occur before it was time... As Genesis chapters 10, and 11 points out our Creator separated the people's via the language barrier... What is ironic is that many types of people were involved in building the tower of Babel... A tower symbolizing not only their unity with one another as a One World Order, but in direct defiance against their Creator God...

If your interested the book of Jasher (written of within Joshua 10 verse 13, and 2 Samuel 1:18 here is the link for this book https://www.indaweb.com/oil/apocrypha/Jasher.pdf ) goes into greater detail about how mankind once again began their campaign in rebellion against the very ONE who had flooded the earth, and destroyed the inhabitants thereof... Save Noah, and his family!... God has made it perfectly clear throughout the ages that sinful behavior has consequences... But as sin comes to define a persons spirit, well, a delusion takes place that inevitably leads to death... One suddenly believes that their transgressions will not have a result that will turn out bad if not repented of... Multiply that number by many, and God has had no choice but to deal with humanity in a manner that may seem harsh to some... But realize that if mankind is left unchecked by the CREATOR GOD, and allowed to continue to be influenced by spiritual influences that represent darkness, all of humanity would perish...

Satan does not care about the fate of those created flesh, and blood... In fact, Lucifer has lied to, used, and tempted humanity to the point of his CREATOR having to intervene so that HIS plan of salvation will ultimately be fulfilled... All has been predetermined as scripture points out in Isaiah chapter 46 verses 9-11:

"9"Remember the former things long past, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'; 11 Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man of My purpose from a far country. Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, surely I will do it.…"

Ex prime minister Maliki was in power for as long as God wanted him to be... This man served a purpose, and could have been dealt with in some manner if our Creator did not want him to assume that role as Iraq's leader... The oppression that goes on in our world, as well as leaders that rule over nations that are sinful are a direct result of lawlessness... Humanity as a whole brings suffering upon itself because of the seductive, and deceptive enticements of the devil, and our carnal inclinations towards evil doing... What appears to be right, yet in reality is not... Yet, despite mankind's inclination to sin, our Creator has shown mercy, and kindness..

There have been many false declarations of our Messiah's return.... I have heard people even say that the Son of God could return tomorrow, while misinterpreting the scripture that no man knows the day, or the hour... We do not know the exact hour, or day of the MESSIAH's return... But we can certainly understand by knowledge of the scriptures, and by remaining spiritually sober, when that time frame is near... Noah did not know the exact hour when God would begin to flood the earth, but this man was given knowledge by his Creator of the year it would take place...

There was a 120 year period that had to be fulfilled according to God within Genesis chapter 6 verse 3 which the Lord declared to Noah HE would give mankind to repent before destruction would come upon on flesh... Our Marvelous Creator declares to us what must come to pass BEFORE the return of HIS SON.. So I can with the utmost of confidence say that Jesus Christ will NOT return tomorrow, or even 7 years from now... Simply because there is much to be fulfilled, according to God's Word, before it will occur... One example is the rule of the beast, or man of sin for a 1260 day period, as well as the emergence of the 7th empire, symbolized by the 7th head with 10 horns of the beast that Babylon, or Satan rides... This empire will emerge on the scene before the beast, or Abaddon, the king of the bottomless pit, will rule it through the man of sin... Who this fallen spiritual entity will possess... (see Revelation chapters 9, 13, and 17 for more information)...

The same principle applies to the change in value of this Iraq's currency... Although not near as important as the return of the Son of God for the betterment, and saving of mankind... We see the progress being made towards this, but we do not know the exact day, or hour which the value will change...

Here is a excerpt from a comedian named Tim Hawkins... It brings to mind just how gullible we can be if not lead by the Spirit of God... Satan is far more powerful than we are alone... If our Savior had to have HIS FATHER's Spirit while in the flesh, those born into sin, and needing to be saved by the blood Messiah shed on our behalf, cannot even begin to overcome without the HELPER... Here is that clip... https://www.godvine.com/Christian-Com...ife-10050.html

Have a great weekend folks, and may God bless you, and yours..

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 12-03-2016 at 07:12 PM.