Ebadi: I expect US support greater under Trump 's management and Sogm on his actions

Thread: Ebadi: I expect US support greater under Trump 's management and Sogm on his actions

I expect greater us support: fight is under the administration of Trump and the judge

I expect greater us support: fight is under the administration of Trump and the judge of his actions, not his words

01/12/2016 (0:01 pm) - The number of readings: 46 - Issue (3792)

Mosul

I expect greater us support: fight is under the administration of Trump and the judge of his actions, not his words

During an interview with AFP, written by Prime Minister Haider Abadi ISIS group lacks the courage to prolong their resistance in Mosul despite sent hundreds of wheels bomb that claimed the lives of troops and civilians together. The remarks were made with the prospect of continued fighting until next year. Abadi said "we believe that organizing ISIS breaks down in terms of address in face of our armed forces. Success in freeing large areas shows that ISIS group now lacks the ability and defense to fight as they were in the past. "

He added that Mosul is now fully besieged and quickly locked areas exceeded his expectations. The Department also expected to Trump for greater logistical support Iraq in its fight against terrorism, and ruled out what Trump during his campaign on seizing Iraqi oil production as a kind of compensation for us efforts in Iraq, where he said smiling, "I won't judge a man by his campaign but I judge him by what he does it in post".

He said about Trump – who spoke with him by phone after winning straight-a pragmatic man (nonfiction) would reassess the situation when he took office, but Iraq's oil for the Iraqis, the Iraqi people will not allow any country to have its resources. "

Previous commitments confirmed Abadi in recovering Mosul during the current year despite the slow progress of the troops on the ground. Iraqi forces controlled a dozen Iraqi leaders say city lands East of Mosul to resist fierce was ISIS by using explosive-laden wheels.

In the previous coalition air strikes were able to destroy the booby wheels, either in combat conditions in residential neighborhoods of Mosul, narrow wheels bomb often appear without warning the presence of civilians hinders use of air strikes.

Since taking office two years ago, Abbadi, Iraqi forces managed to recover more than half of the land dominated by ISIS at the height of his power when the militants took control of a third of the country. At first the popular crowd forces drove the militants from large parts of Diyala and Salahuddin, including Tikrit.

As Iraqi troops and police officers on city competitive strategy and the Sinjar traversed was considered an important point for moving weapons and militants.
    And to the West of Iraq to Iraqi forces, a cover of coalition air strikes, restore the cities of Ramadi and Fallujah in Anbar province.

Today is the last stronghold of Mosul ISIS in Iraq and to edit them would lead to the demise of the extremist group definitively having lost its ability to recruit foreign fighters besides the dryness of their financial resources. The Iraqi Prime Minister said "ISIS as the serpent no use beating his waist or his guilt, the blow to the head and the head of this terrorist organization is a connector, the connector is stripped deathblow to his ability to recruit young people from different countries of the world."

Unlike previous operations, the Government has called on the people of Mosul Abadi stay in their homes — a strategy of slow progress. But he said "it was necessary to avoid a humanitarian disaster through people fled to the camps as winter approached. This is the first free city or a place with the survival of the civilian population, it is difficult for the security forces told me she is under fire from places where civilians and she could not reciprocate for civilians. "

He expected more American support for Iraq under the administration of Trump, expressing his belief that "in the interest of the United States and Iraq maintain that relationship. During a telephone call with President elect Trump, assured me that American support will continue to grow. So I'll be looking forward to more American support. "

Despite considerable controversy with political opponents to Abadi on presence of us forces, the US participation increased steadily on his watch. There are now six thousand us fighter in Iraq, including 100 special forces among Iraqi troops, according to the Pentagon. Iraqi leaders said that coalition air strikes was essential to restore the land.

Although Iraq has witnessed a series of erotic victories on ISIS under Abadi, Iraq seems in many ways more divided than ever, the Kurds are demanding more land in Nineveh, and still powerful political blocs dominated Parliament capable of disrupting the work of the Government.

Regarding reconciliation among religious and ethnic groups in the country, said Abadi "we have made great progress in communication with our people."

There is a big shift where locals welcomed the Iraqi army day no one imagined previously. And about some alleged violations of some parties against civilians, told Abadi that many have been sentenced to death for crimes committed and he investigates any reports concerning abuse.

"Whenever I hear about my research investigating violations, not League coverage on other crimes. The popular crowd members are volunteers, they are endowed with Iraqi citizens to defend their country and are willing to sacrifice their lives and their families in defence of Iraq. "

Link
    Last edited by MadDScout; 12-01-2016 at 04:33 AM.