Reference Najaf demanding the government's closure of the Middle East and sued the newspaper offices

11/21/2016
Free event ...
Denounced the religious authority in Najaf, the report published by the Saudi Asharq al-Awsat from reaping and assuming the visitors of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, demanding the closure of the newspaper's office in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region and filed a lawsuit against her. This came on the lips of a cleric close to the reference to the news published by "the doors of reference" and I followed the "free event" and said, adding that what was published by the notorious newspaper against the visitors of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him exceeded all limits and ethical and religious Alliaqat and their market cheap lies, blatant and Tharidah.oukd I knew overt hostility to Iraq and reports that incite sectarian distinction between one people ingredients He noted that the Iraqi government should deal with the position very firmly demanding Baaglaq newspaper office in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region and raise the government suit against internationalist newspaper Ttaulha the Imam Hussein and visitors who came from around the globe. The newspaper "Middle East" Saudi Arabia in its edition on Sunday, published a report stating a statement attributed to the World Health Organization, about what he described as the "UN warnings of pregnancies illegally in Karbala," while the organization had lied, it is strongly condemned involve its name in this report, which it called "fabricated" and threatened to sue his publishers. Amnesty said it was "Taking the organization condemns in the strongest words of condemnation to involve her in a fabricated report is not related to its relevance, it is currently investigating the false news source has resorted to sue his publishers," she said. "On this occasion, I call upon all media organizations not to publish such false news without checking the validity of their origin. "

LINK: