Allawi: the ball in the court of the Baathists
at 12:20 (Baghdad time)
Baghdad balances News
He warned Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Sunday, from the fall of Iraqi political leaders in the end if you insisted on its approach.
Allawi said during a meeting with the channel "vision": I am "made proposals for reform of the electoral law as a condition for resuming my duties as deputy president of the republic, has been my proposals the approval of almost everyone, and this is, I think, represents the beginning of an awakening, because the political leadership realized that it is unreasonable absence of large segments of the Iraqi society from the political process, it must be everyone's involvement, through elections , we hope to achieve the 65 per cent of the integrity nothing more. "
Allawi stressed his support for the involvement of the Baathists in the Iraqi state, adding, that "the ball is now Bmlabhm to announce a specific position, you are still with the former regime, or whether they will come up with new ideas and condemn some past practices? I told them that the Baathist experience extended for 35 years in Iraq, created many problems and paved the way for the occupation in 2003. "
Allawi pointed out that hundreds of thousands of associate members of the Baath Party, and the majority of the Iraqi army, they were forced to join the Baath Party, who are today fighting organization" Daesh "and must attract only Owghal in terrorism."
He expressed "regret that some political leaders oppose it, will not be satisfied to achieve national reconciliation, which has been scaled Tqzimha and is no longer a priority for those in charge of it in Iraq, but that of my conditions to resume my work as vice president
He continued, " The absence of reconciliation was a key factor in the emergence of " Daesh, "which launched a deliberate attack on the Iraqi prisons and the release of thousands of elements of" Al Qaeda ", and went afterwards to Syria and then returned to Mosul and Anbar, the Iraqi leadership must draw the lessons and learn the lesson that the imbalance in the political process will have consequences. " It ended https://www.mawazin.net/-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9