I know the CBI decision to remove 3 zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017

Thread: I know the CBI decision to remove 3 zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017

I know the CBI decision to remove 3 zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017

I know the CBI decision to remove three zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017 From Doug_W

Last update: Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 16:49

The aim of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq

The official source at the Central Bank of Iraq emphasized that the purpose of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is to lift the economy and prosperity to raise support for the Kuwaiti Iraqi dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq's economy again.

He stressed that the Iraqi dinar will be the vital currency in global stock markets and the central bank is currently discussing the principles of starting the project and its laws on the beginning of the project from 2017 and confirmed that the new currency will not have a significant impact on the major currencies, but will raise the Iraqi economy.

Iraqi Central Bank chairman said that this step will help the Iraqi economy booming again and the return of the Iraqi currency traded in international stock markets.

I know the CBI decision to remove three zeros from the currency of Iraq beginning in 2017 through Thagafna source

Source
    Last edited by Loopback; 11-13-2016 at 08:33 PM.