MadDScout says(6:31 PM):

Tonight giving the prayer we have Gigi813 who is Regina H and one of our newest Facebook Mods

Gigi813 says(6:31 PM):
Dear Heavenly Father thank you for bringing us all to this forum for such a time as this ... God please Bless this time together, Give All those who are stepping up to lead us in this study of our investment Wisdom and Insight and Bless them with patience and compassion as they are being led by your Holy Spirit ... help open the eyes of our hearts to receive the information in a truthful manner ... thank you for your hedge of protection around all those in harm's way ... be with the Brave Men and Women who are engaged in battles to free those being held by an evil enemy ... thank you for abundantly blessing us and being our provider ... I pray for you to guide our nation as well as the other nations of the world as we pull together to help one another to bring Peace and Justice to a hurting world ... I pray this time together
Brings You Glory and Honor ...
In Jesus Name
Amen

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):
Our copier is okiedinar or Kaleigh W from Facebook

Okie Dinar says(6:33 PM):
PLEASE BE NICE TO OUR COPIERS AND MODS DURING NEWSTIME AND PLEASE WORK WITH US TO KEEP OUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IN AN AREA OF WHEN WE ASK FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. ITS REALLY TOUGH ON THE COPIERS WHEN IT IS SCATTERED AND ALSO REQUIRES MORE TIME TO COLOR AND PRODUCE. IT IS ALSO HARD FOR OTHERS TO READ AT A LATER DATE. SO AGAIN PLEASE BE NICE TO THEM AND LETS KEEP THE COPY IN ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! If YOU HAVE A QUESTION - USE A ??

MadDScout says(6:33 PM):
If you have a copy of the rules for us?

MadDScout says(6:34 PM):
LOL Now thats a good mod there

1bobby says(6:34 PM):
She's quick lol

MadDScout says(6:34 PM):
Indeed

MadDScout says(6:35 PM):
Thank you Okie

Okie Dinar says(6:35 PM):
You're welcome

We have several related articles tonight.

But before we start does anyone have anything first?

Question or comment?

1bobby says to ABNewsflash(6:36 PM):
ny questions we'll try and answer, so ask away

1bobby says to ABNewsflash(6:36 PM):
Any

ABNewsflash says(6:37 PM):
not as of yet

MadDScout says(6:37 PM):
Bobby do you have the first one?

1bobby says(6:37 PM):
More than half a million visitors to the Baghdad International Fair

By sd sd -

November 10, 2016

Treasures Media / Baghdad

Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday that more than half of citizens visited the wings of the International Fair during the first six days of the start of the 43rd session of the Baghdad International Fair.

According to a ministry statement, "Treasures of the Media" I got a copy of it today, "Baghdad International Fair this year saw a crowd turnout broad and recorded statistics carried out by the technical services in
the Iraqi opposition company more than half a million people have visited the wings of countries and companies to contribute to the gallery of Baghdad."

The statement stressed that "this number of visitors is an important milestone in the ministry's ability to attract citizens to visit the Baghdad International Fair and see the offers from companies and countries."

While noting that "the visitor numbers to events session 43 continues to increase, especially since this year's show saw the artistic, cultural and racing bikes, cars and theater events for children,
which helped to be a carnival and an oasis for a break Baghdadi families who have found in it a place of comfort and safety."

He pointed out that "the projected figures especially increasing daily in the times of the evening, which is experiencing a remarkable increase in the number of visitors, which was spotted by the difficult
traffic and congestion as a result of defending citizens and Tsabgahm to visit the exhibition halls and the acquisition of materials that make up the priority needs of citizens as well as the cuts carried out by companies shame

Thanks to Howard Chorpash over on DU FB

MadDScout says(6:38 PM):
This was from one of our great posters on Facebook

MadDScout says(6:38 PM):
Wide ranging reports say this was a very productive Fair that they put on.

1bobby says(6:38 PM):
Lots of business was done at this 10 day fair.

ABNewsflash says(6:38 PM):
this is the last day right?

MadDScout says(6:39 PM):
Yes

Lot of good business accomplished

MadDScout says(6:39 PM):

Any ??'s

1bobby says(6:39 PM):
Pretty much opened Iraq to outside investment possibilities

MadDScout says(6:40 PM):
Personally I don't spend a lot of time on Maliki, or being concerned about his activity. But I have seen more than a few who seem concerned about him getting his job back. I offer this report with desire to help clarify.

MadDScout says(6:40 PM):
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

08/11/2016 (0:01 pm) - The number of readings: 53 - Issue (3778)

BAGHDAD / long - Presse

The Office of the President of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday that the recent retiree does not receive any salary or bonus from the presidency, attributing to accept al-Maliki to return to take over the vice-president duties to his desire to work with the president to activate the functions of the Presidency and support the legislative process and monitor the application of the Constitution and laws.

The document obtained by the (range), late last month, has revealed the speech part, the presidency to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, asking for the additional amount of 3.5 billion dinars to the general budget for 2017, the salaries and allowances of the Vice-Presidents of the Republic.

A statement from the Office of the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, received a (long-Presse) a copy of it, if the latter wishes to "clarify some of the issues on the expenses of the Vice President of the Republic who have returned to their duties by judicial decision of the Federal Court offices,"

The statement added, "as it came to the President of the State of Law coalition, he is retired and receives a salary or bonus from the presidency, was devoted to him, not the former when he was in office, and now any allocations for the purchase of cars or furniture or monitor the amount of maintenance or opening offices new, nor expenses and travel allowances and an increase in protection. "

He said Maliki's office that "the president of a coalition of state law, confirms that his return and acceptance of the functions of the position of vice president and welcomed the decision was aimed at working with the President of the Republic in the activation of the functions of the presidency and files assigned to it under the Constitution, as well as his desire to work to support the legislative process and monitor the implementation of the Constitution and general and applicable laws. "

He was president of a coalition of state law, according to the statement, he hoped to "cooperation between the President and the House of Representatives because perform service for the stability of the political process and support, strengthen and address violations if I got to achieve the service of the homeland and the citizen."

The judiciary announced in (the tenth of October 2016), the Federal Court held unconstitutional the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to abolish the posts of Vice President of the Republic, and promised him contrary to the provisions of Article (69 / II) and (75 / II / III) of the Constitution, which provided for the presence of the Vice-President's requirement of "public interest", while shown that the verdict was "the agreement and is publicly Pat and I understand."

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?43457-Maliki-No-I-got-something-in-exchange-for-my-return-to-my-position-as-deputy-infal&p=165070#post165070

MadDScout says(6:42 PM):
So he is retired as president from State of Law coalition with a pension, but was not getting a pension from his former job in office as (VP).

But with the fed courts decision has decided he will return to work with the president and to "support the legislative process and monitor the application of the Constitution and laws."

MadDScout says(6:42 PM):
I know there are some who wonder, if this guys will ever get his "comeuppance", but look here

1bobby says(6:42 PM):
MadScout does this still allow him immunity?

MadDScout says(6:43 PM):
A couple of reports going back to his regime and the waste and fraud of public monies.

MadDScout says (6:43 PM):

Unless he is indicted on a felony

If he comes under investigation for crimes equal to a felony then immunity is suspended

My point here is he may be going to get his job back but it doesn't make him anymore trouble than he was yesterday

As far as the reforms go

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:46 PM):
There was even a report where State of Law talked about moving past the "Maliki Era" as far as being able to be more independent on issues brought before a vote

1bobby says to MadDScout(6:48 PM):
The National Alliance has stepped up and took over the big dog spot and has basically made Maliki open to any type of investigation process in the future

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:48 PM):
That is true

ABNewsflash says(6:49 PM):
yeah they are now passing laws!

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:49 PM):
Hakim has been an important influence on the blocs and as far as working for the good of Iraq

1bobby says to MadDScout(6:49 PM):

100%

SRW says to MadDScout(6:49 PM):
?

ABNewsflash says(6:50 PM):
they just recently passed law of the crowd

ABNewsflash says to SRW(6:50 PM):
please hold

MadDScout says to 1bobby(6:50 PM):
The National Alliance now can create it's own quorum at will

ABNewsflash says to SRW(6:50 PM):
go

SRW says to MadDScout(6:50 PM):
Why is the GOI waiting until the 26th to dicuss the Budget law?

MadDScout says(6:51 PM):
They appear to have taken a recess till then and in the meantime they are working on the details

MadDScout says(6:52 PM):
When it comes back it will be the 3rd read

suprkat53 says(6:52 PM):
?

SRW says to MadDScout(6:53 PM):
Thanks.

MadDScout says to SRW(6:53 PM):
Your welcome

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:53 PM):
Go

suprkat53 says(6:53 PM):
The NA was at one time dead set against Jubouri. What changed their mind?

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:53 PM):
Hakim?

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:54 PM):
It was actually what is called the Reform front made up of many bloc members

1bobby says to suprkat53(6:54 PM):
Hakim has personally changed the face of the blocs since he took charge of the NA

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:54 PM):
The reform fron has tried to become a bloc but Hakim put an end to that

suprkat53 says(6:55 PM):
Glad he's there!

MadDScout says to suprkat53(6:55 PM):
Has this helped?

suprkat53 says(6:55 PM):
Yes, thanks!

MadDScout says(6:55 PM):
Anybody got any ??'s

coco1 says(6:55 PM):
Yes!

SRW says to MadDScout(6:56 PM):
?

coco1 says(6:56 PM):
?

ABNewsflash says to coco1(6:56 PM):
go

ABNewsflash says to SRW(6:56 PM):

please hold

MadDScout says to coco1(6:57 PM):
Go

coco1 says(6:57 PM):
I just came in, just saw a comment that a budget will be read a third time? I thought anything that has to do with moving forward with reforms only has to be two time before passing.

MadDScout says to coco1(6:57 PM):
The 3rd read is the final read/vote

coco1 says(6:57 PM):

Ah. Got it. Thanks!

ABNewsflash says to SRW(6:58 PM):
go

MadDScout says to coco1(6:58 PM):
You're welcome

SRW says to MadDScout(6:59 PM):
Is the passing of the budget a must, to establish a change in the revalue?

ABNewsflash says to SRW(6:59 PM):
no

SRW says to ABNewsflash(7:00 PM):
Thanks.

ABNewsflash says to SRW(7:00 PM):
the budget can always be adjusted

coco1 says(7:00 PM):
?

MadDScout says(7:00 PM):
After the budget comes out it can be adjusted

Whether before or after

1bobby says to coco1(7:00 PM):
Go

coco1 says(7:01 PM):
I'll catch up on the other news you brought in after its posted. Just curious, is there any movement on the financial laws we have been waiting for Parliament to pass?

MadDScout says(7:01 PM):
Yes all kinds have been passed

MadDScout says(7:02 PM):
The thing is they need to be implimented more evenly

MadDScout says(7:02 PM):
But I say that will come with the full reforms which we are still waiting on

coco1 says(7:02 PM):
Including the ones outlined by the IMF for the reforms, that let investment flow in and out?

1bobby says to coco1(7:03 PM):
The Investments Laws are being discussed in articles we have seen in the forum and Jobouri has said that those will be a priority. I'm looking forward to the Investment Law and PFM Law

SRW says to 1bobby(7:03 PM):
?

coco1 says(7:03 PM):
Yes, those are the ones I'm wondering about. So sound like we are still waiting on them. Many thanks!!!!!

1bobby says to coco1(7:03 PM):
You betcha

1bobby says to SRW(7:04 PM):
Go buddy

SRW says to 1bobby(7:05 PM):
That was my next question, where is the GOI on the readings and vote for those two laws.. I can't type tonight..

1bobby says to SRW(7:06 PM):
I think they will surprise us and all of a sudden pass these laws. Remember Amnesty? We woke up one morning and BAM, there it was. You can bet they are being discussed away from "article type confirmation"

coco1 says(7:06 PM):
?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:07 PM):
Hold one

1bobby says to SRW(7:07 PM):
was that good for you or do you have further?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:07 PM):
Your next

SRW says to 1bobby(7:07 PM):
It still has to be announced in the Gazette correct?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:08 PM):
All laws go to the Gazzette

suprkat53 says(7:08 PM):
?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:08 PM):
However they have working arangements

SRW says to MadDScout(7:09 PM):
Thanks you and Bobby..

1bobby says to SRW(7:09 PM):
They will work within the letter of the laws

MadDScout says to coco1(7:09 PM):
Go coco

1bobby says to coco1(7:10 PM):
Go ahead. Sorry for the delay

coco1 says(7:10 PM):
I'm beginning to think they are putting off voting on the budget to allow time to pass the rest of the outstanding financial laws and then they move forward with it all at once.

pacella says(7:10 PM):
?

MadDScout says(7:10 PM):
You might have a point

But for our purpose we don't have that in print

ABNewsflash says to coco1(7:10 PM):
my thoughts exactly

coco1 says(7:11 PM):
Correct. Not in print. But that was my first reaction when I saw they are delaying the final vote on the budget.

Glad I'm not the only one

1bobby says to suprkat53(7:12 PM):
Go

suprkat53 says(7:12 PM):
Am I correct in this - if a law goes to 3rd reading and doesn't pass, it stays in 3rd reading until it does pass? It doesn's start over does it?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:12 PM):
There was some adjustments made for the IMF stipulations to the budget

pacella says(7:12 PM):
The Investment law, wasn;t that passed awhile ago and now it just needs too be amend it so it doesn;t need to be voted on

MadDScout says to coco1(7:12 PM):
To include taxes and wage adjustments

MadDScout says to coco1(7:13 PM):
Has this helped?

coco1 says(7:15 PM):
My questions were more about the investement law and the PFM law. But thanks for the others.

MadDScout says to suprkat53(7:15 PM):
No they wouldn't start over with the reads but they may reintroduce the law in an altered form

MadDScout says to coco1(7:15 PM):
Ok yes we are watching for those.

suprkat53 says(7:15 PM):
Great, thanks!

SRW says to MadDScout(7:16 PM):
?

ABNewsflash says to SRW(7:16 PM):
please hold

MadDScout says to coco1(7:16 PM):
But sometimes if it is not something I run into daily It is hard to know some of the finer points like which read or how many they have left

MadDScout says to pacella(7:17 PM):
I think that sounds right

MadDScout says to pacella(7:18 PM):
That is some amendments they are working toward

pacella says(7:18 PM)
thank you

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:18 PM):
I agree! I look at some of what Parliament passes and its whaaaaat????

MadDScout says to coco1(7:18 PM):
Indeed they are moving with purpose

MadDScout says to coco1(7:18 PM):
Good to see

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:19 PM):
I completely agree!

ABNewsflash says to SRW(7:21 PM):
go ahead

SRW says to MadDScout(7:21 PM):
I thought the HCL law had been passed. My question is why is it such a big deal? Is that a part of the Kurd oil revenue arrangement? Or a stipulation of the IMF?

MadDScout says to SRW(7:21 PM):
HCL has not passed

What they have is a working oil and gas law

MadDScout says to SRW(7:22 PM):
The Kurds part is a stipulation

Along with other reforms that we await

coco1 says(7:22 PM):
?

Some of these reforms are in place in parts

and are waiting on further full implementation or a more even distribution of their rules

SRW says to MadDScout(7:23 PM):
Chinese jigsaw puzzle? ({)

MadDScout says to SRW(7:23 PM):
Complicated at best

1bobby says to SRW(7:24 PM):
Also recall that numbers as far as production was a big question on both parts. We saw today that the Kurds are finally starting to publish those numbers

MadDScout says to SRW(7:24 PM):
Lots of banking laws that are laws just waiting for full reforms

SRW says to MadDScout(7:25 PM):
Thanks

MadDScout says to SRW(7:25 PM):
Others having taxes in them and tarrifs

MadDScout says to 1bobby(7:26 PM):
Indeed transparency

1bobby says to coco1(7:26 PM):
Go

MadDScout says to coco1(7:26 PM):
Did you have another??

coco1 says(7:26 PM):
I realize they have some sort of agreement in place for the HCL. But lately there is all this talk about census. Do you think they mean taking a census for sometime in 2017? Surely they cannot get that done by the end of this year for the 2017 budget.

MadDScout says to coco1(7:27 PM):
They may be thinking late 2017 but there is a lot of social upheaval

And displaced persons that would make a census hard to take in this state

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:28 PM):
That makes sense to me as well. Social upheaval, displaced moving back in and so on.

MadDScout says to coco1(7:29 PM):
I think they will be a year or more getting ready but like you say they have started now

MadDScout says to coco1(7:29 PM):
Does that help?

MadDScout says(7:30 PM):
Bobby do you have another one that ties into past Maliki gov corruption

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:30 PM):
Oh for sure. Nice to have someone to bounce these ideas off of. None of my dinar friends around here even read the news. So nice to be able to chat with you guys, you have nooooooooo idea!!!!

1bobby says(7:30 PM):
Yep. This may tie in the Maliki question a little better to help us in understanding

MadDScout says to coco1(7:30 PM):
You're welcome

1bobby says(7:31 PM):
There are many financial excesses reveals Mazini in final accounts voted on it today.

2016/11/7 13:53

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}

National Alliance mp Mazen Al-Mazini, said Monday there are many financial excesses in the final accounts the House voted at the meeting.

Mazini said in a press conference held at the State House, your correspondent {Euphrates news} today, that "final accounts for years {2008-2009-2010-2011}

transferred from Government to Parliament includes a lot of financial abuses by the notes that you've installed the Office of financial supervision."

And "these observations included non-settlement advance funding exceeded 124 trillion noted Accounting Department of the Ministry of finance as they have already

lost or priorities which means loss of responsibility and coverage on the waste of public money".

"We reject emphatically endorse those accounts where the settlement of financial irregularities and legal coverage of waste public money weathi havoc,

and encouraged to continue wasting public money and encouragement to continue with corrupt corruption", noting that "the Parliament already voted on the final accounts

for years {2005-2006} and no action was taken in the face of his palaces has been proven."

"We have stopped close with all of the public money was wasted and we only offer the Presidential Commission of final accounts to authenticate again only after the

performance of accounting and refer them to the competent courts, Parliament insisted on showing the final accounts to authenticate despite objections from a majority of

Deputies on display, this is part of a political settlement."

The House voted at its regular Monday, on the final accounts of the years {2008-2009-2010-2011}.

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...ed-on-it-today

1bobby says(7:33 PM):
The years 2008 thru 2011 will be important here

MadDScout says(7:33 PM):
More blatant corruption that Integrity wants to follow up on

1bobby says(7:33 PM):
And the reason they will not, or should not endorse those accounts

ABNewsflash says(7:34 PM):
remember this article fellows

ABNewsflash says(7:34 PM):
Parliamentary Integrity reveal the existence of significant financial irregularities in the final accounts for the years 2008 up to 2011

SRW says to MadDScout(7:34 PM):
?

MadDScout says(7:34 PM):
They were trying to say it was a formality to pass it but those who are bothered by this say without accounting for the corruption this should not be passed

MadDScout says(7:35 PM):
PM who?

MadDScout says(7:35 PM):
LOL

MadDScout says to SRW(7:35 PM):
Go ahead

SRW says to MadDScout(7:35 PM):
"We reject emphatically endorse those accounts where the settlement of financial irregularities and legal coverage of waste public money weathi havoc,

and encouraged to continue wasting public money and encouragement to continue with corrupt corruption", noting that "the Parliament already voted on the final accounts
This sentence is a brain teaser. ({)

MadDScout says to SRW(7:36 PM):
They are saying that by passing this they are incouraging the corruption to continue

SRW says to MadDScout(7:37 PM):
Yes Sir..

MadDScout says to SRW(7:37 PM):
Thats why the desparity needs to be addressed before they just "sign off" on the accounts

1bobby says to SRW(7:37 PM):
What he's saying is that Parliament screwed up in passing the earlier accounts and no one was held liable

MadDScout says to SRW(7:38 PM):
They shrugged it off as a procedural thing

and just needed passing to move further on

1bobby says to SRW(7:38 PM):
Earlier accounts being 2005 and 2006

sounds bas ackwards to me but what do I know

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:39 PM):
comment

1bobby says to SRW(7:39 PM):
Does that help?

1bobby says to coco1(7:39 PM):
go ahead

SRW says to 1bobby(7:40 PM):
I need some of Bobby's liquid courage.. I'm confused.. Don't spill Bobby

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:40 PM):
Sounds to me like they know it will take years to get to the bottom of it all. So instead, write it off for now, and move forward since they have things in place to stop any furhter corruption.

MadDScout says(7:40 PM):
LOL

MadDScout says to coco1(7:40 PM):
Thats a good take but those who are pointing out this is not acceptable

1bobby says to coco1(7:41 PM):
I think what they want now is accountability into the loss of trillions of Dinar

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:41 PM):
Oh I can understand where they are coming from, for sure.

MadDScout says to coco1(7:41 PM):
Are saying this only helps to promote the same behavior

Also they want to know where the committee to follow up on the corruption is or even if they have been drawn together yet

MadDScout says to coco1(7:42 PM):
They ask "Where are they?"

MadDScout says to coco1(7:42 PM):
This is a bad pattern that needs addressing now

In front of IMF/WB/WTO/My mama

and everyone who is looking for better for Iraq

coco1 says to MadDScout(7:43 PM):
I see their point, but this could take years to get to the bottom of it. Do they need to get these accouting years resolved to move forward with economic reforms?

MadDScout says to coco1(7:43 PM):
This can not all be for nothing

They have to step up and pull their big boy pants on

SRW says to MadDScout(7:44 PM):
Commet

MadDScout says to SRW(7:44 PM):
Go

1bobby says(7:44 PM):
They are moving with economic reforms on a daily basis. This will just hold someone responsible

SRW says to MadDScout(7:45 PM):
I would be more afraid of Mama.. She will spank the crud out of me..

MadDScout says to SRW(7:45 PM):
LOL

MadDScout says(7:45 PM):
Andrew do you have a report for us?

ABNewsflash says(7:46 PM):
Keywords: announcement of the classification of banks soon
November 9, 2016 | 15:57

Network Iraqi position

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords disclosed that the central bank will announce the names of the banks, according to the International Classification Using a global assessment companies working on the evaluation of these banks.

This came in his answers through questions directed at him in a seminar hosted by the Two Rivers Center for dialogue on monetary policy in Iraq, which has identified three areas are valuable currency loans and developmental stages of consultations with the Central Monetary Fund on the facilities and external lending window.

Keywords and said that the banks that will get the Commission's assessments will be concluded to increase its stake in the window of the currency as committed in the instructions mechanism and selling at list prices.

This took place dialogues made by the MPs and Almcolin and participants about the problems that arise due to the currency window.

The symposium recommended the need for stakeholders commitment to media statements insulting the reputation of the country and its economy after the cut facts about the participants in the intervention of the President of the Association of Banks, Mr. Wadih Handal said the accusations directed to money laundering, but also do harm to the reputation of Iraq and should be accurate.

He added that the options Keywords can not be implemented without the continuation of the currency window to secure the necessary liquidity.

The participants came up with conviction that no other option at the moment after the window briefed on the advantages and disadvantages.

ABNewsflash says(7:50 PM):
https://www.al-mawqif.com/30320

1bobby says(7:50 PM):
The banking news over the last couple of days has been encouraging to say the least

MadDScout says(7:50 PM):
This sounds like the things we want to hear

International classification I would think is a step to acceptance by International banking and the Dinar being used outside the country

ABNewsflash says(7:51 PM):

yes international ,love the sound of that related to Iraq

MadDScout says(7:52 PM):

I don't say like some that this equals a rate, but is a very needful step

dinarstudent says(7:52 PM):

?

MadDScout says to ABNewsflash(7:53 PM):

Indeed good stuff if you are watching and know what is being moved forward

many gears

MadDScout says to dinarstudent(7:53 PM):

Go

1bobby says(7:53 PM):
Thru media outlets and others, the CBI needs to step up it's business dealings and become more transparent to outside banking procedures

ABNewsflash says(7:53 PM):

(y)

SRW says to 1bobby(7:54 PM):
Yes Sir... Agreed!

MadDScout says(7:55 PM):
Yes with accross the board rules enforcement and follow up on those who don't follow the rules

spike says(7:55 PM):
?

1bobby says(7:56 PM):
I will add this on all the Banking news, I will defer to the A Team of Hutch, rcookie, wmawhite and daytrader and look forward to their take on all this

ABNewsflash says to dinarstudent(7:57 PM):

go ahead

MadDScout says to spike(7:57 PM):

Go

dinarstudent says(7:58 PM):

so with all from the cbi where does that leave us.. so sorry confuss

spike says(7:58 PM):

Is it true that banking laws will be passed along with old hcl agreement for kurds and then lower denoms can show up in banks?

MadDScout says to spike(7:58 PM):

No

1bobby says to spike(7:58 PM):

I have not seen that

MadDScout says to spike(7:59 PM):

Sorry for such a short answer but yea none of that

ABNewsflash says to spike(7:59 PM):

reform is at hand

spike says(7:59 PM):
ok thanks

You're welcome

ABNewsflash says to dinarstudent(7:59 PM):
reform is underway

HCL is a ways off from now

MadDScout says to spike(8:00 PM):
I hope we are not waiting on lower denoms after

ABNewsflash says to dinarstudent(8:00 PM):

we are seeing banking articles every day relating to banking reform in Iraq

MadDScout says to spike(8:00 PM):
They will be a couple years getting to a point where taking a census will matter

MadDScout says(8:01 PM):
Any more ??'s

spike says(8:01 PM):
Whats your guess on timeline?

MadDScout says(8:01 PM):
I like between now and fiscal but that is only what I like

ABNewsflash says(8:02 PM):
Central Bank: the deletion of zeros in early 2017

November 7, 2016
BAGHDAD / IBN

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords that project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project.

Keywords and said in a statement on Monday, received Iraqi transmitter Network (IBN) a copy of the "The purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency," pointing out that "this strategic project will serve the country's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world exchanges. "

He added that the bank "is working on mechanisms for the implementation of this project is expected to start at the beginning of 2017," noting that "the central bank began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which the currency will be printed."

He pointed out that "the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity in the market."

coco1 says to MadDScout(8:02 PM):

?

1bobby says to spike(8:02 PM):
I personally try and take the guessing game out of all this. I don't have enough hair left to do that

Okie Dinar says to 1bobby(8:02 PM):
(y)

MadDScout says(8:02 PM):

It is no more a better guess than anyone else but I say looks good between here and fiscal

spike says(8:02 PM):

Thank you!

I agree

SRW says to MadDScout(8:03 PM):

Comment
This newstime is very helpful just to understand and digest all the information that is out there.

suprkat53 says(8:03 PM):

?

coco1 says(8:03 PM):

Whoops, I meant a question in general, not Madscout personally. Seems like we have seen this article repeatedly appear the past couple weeks.

MadDScout says to spike(8:03 PM):

At the end of the day just a guess

MadDScout says to SRW(8:03 PM):
I am glad to be helpful

1bobby says to coco1(8:04 PM):
And that's a good thing

Movack says(8:05 PM):

After Trump talked with the President I wonder what trump meant by (high flighing assets) hmmmmmm

MadDScout says to coco1(8:05 PM):

Talking about delete the zeros/

coco1 says(8:05 PM):

I agree! (lol)

MadDScout says to coco1(8:05 PM):

?

suprkat53 says(8:06 PM):
?

coco1 says(8:06 PM):

A question for me?

1bobby says to coco1(8:06 PM):

While it does not say a change of value, it does imply that some type of changes are coming

MadDScout says to coco1(8:06 PM):
Are you talking about the delete the zeros report

coco1 says(8:06 PM):

Yes, the delete the zeros program.

MadDScout says to coco1(8:07 PM):
Yes has been out a couple days

1bobby says to coco1(8:07 PM):
This delete the zeros program has been an ongoing process

coco1 says(8:07 PM):
Seems like I saw it 2-3 time last week and as well as this week.

MadDScout says to coco1(8:07 PM):
sometimes it gets run with extra verbage so we try to keep up with the report as it morphs

ABNewsflash says to suprkat53(8:07 PM):
please hold,

MadDScout says to coco1(8:08 PM):
Thats what makes a report good is seeing it multiple times

baxter says(8:08 PM):
?

coco1 says(8:08 PM):

Like its gaining momentum

ABNewsflash says to suprkat53(8:08 PM):

go ahead

suprkat53 says(8:08 PM):

When is fiscal?

MadDScout says to coco1(8:08 PM):

Indeed

MadDScout says to suprkat53(8:08 PM):

1Jan

suprkat53 says(8:09 PM):
WOO HOO!!!!

MadDScout says to suprkat53(8:09 PM):

1bobby says to suprkat53(8:09 PM):

I dig your WOOO HOOO's lol

MadDScout says(8:09 PM):

Have I missed anyone?

suprkat53 says(8:09 PM):

(H)

MadDScout says(8:11 PM):
Folks please go check the News articles section https://www.dinarupdates.com/forumdis...rent-Iraq-NEWS when you get the chance

1bobby says(8:11 PM):
I know it's getting late and we really appreciate everyone taking time out of your night to be with us

suprkat53 says(8:11 PM):

Was worth it for my WOO HOO!!

MadDScout says(8:11 PM):

Don't forget the D.U.C.E. list will be a wealth of information after a change in the value of the currency

Go here https://www.dinarupdates.com/observer/

Look right and center for the DUCE list and add your email to it

coco1 says(8:12 PM):

Thank you for putting this together for us tonight. Really appreciate it.

1bobby says(8:12 PM):

Thanks to OkieDinar and Gigi813 for helping us tonight. Much appreciated

MadDScout says(8:12 PM):

We would like to thank all for hanging in there with us.

SRW says to MadDScout(8:13 PM):

Thankyou and Bobby.. Gotta run.. Nite..(H)

1bobby says to coco1(8:13 PM):

Thank you for your participation. Questions and comments help everyone

MadDScout says(8:13 PM):

Thank you to our great crew here at Dinar Updates

ABNewsflash says to Okie Dinar(8:13 PM):

Thank You for chat copying (F)

MadDScout says(8:13 PM):

Everyone have a great night.

Okie Dinar says(8:13 PM):

Thank you guys for a wonderfully informative newstime, as always!
*******chatcopied*******

coco1 says(8:13 PM):

(F)

Okie Dinar says to ABNewsflash(8:13 PM):

You're welcome!

1bobby says(8:13 PM):

Thanks to Mr and Mrs BGG for allowing us this opportunity as well

MadDScout says to Okie Dinar(8:14 PM):

Thank you Kaleigh

suprkat53 says(8:14 PM):

Thank you guys for the info!!

Okie Dinar says to 1bobby(8:14 PM):

YW!

MadDScout says to suprkat53(8:14 PM):

Thank you Kathy

Okie Dinar says to MadDScout(8:14 PM):

You are most welcome!

magnetlady says(8:14 PM):

Yes thanks to all the news peoople from FaceBook and to Okie Dinar for being our Copy gal of the night.

magnetlady says(8:14 PM):

Wahoo