Zsko company: the Government's decision to increase the customs tariffs on cars overwhelms the citizen

2016-11-10 at 13:01

Baghdad – the balance of news

Marketing Director of zsko company in Iraq Ahmed Adnan, Wednesday, the Council of Ministers resolution number 295 2016 to increase customs tariff on sedans from 15% to 25% increases the price of cars and this affects the citizen.

Said Adnan/news, balances the company will handle the Cabinet's decision to increase tariffs developed seriously in order to citizen confidence in company zsko for their obvious services for the convenience of the customer acquisition company vehicles both alsiaba and other species ".

Adnan said that "zsko company has a lot of modern production cars, we have a decision on production cars, types and forms and colors go warden Iraqi zsko company industry acquiring."

And that "the current year saw the addition of two types of vehicles the (S30 and H30) manufactured by zsko company running automatic bellows, and our manufacturing strategy."

He explained that "zsko company through Baghdad international exhibition served to explore the audience about his wishes in manufacturing quality and what cars you wish to add some finishing touches on it and we will consider the views of citizens and we are working on with plans for the future."

Muhammed Jabar employee came and his fiancée to Baghdad international exhibition for visiting zsko your wing for the acquisition of car siaba, l/balance of news "today I came for the purpose of buying a small car from Saipa type of production company zsko, to enjoy being cheap and sustainable service."

Jabbar said "I wish the company to continue development and production line open for car auto siaba for increased demand for the company and the acquisition of cars manufactured in the production lines to Iraq."

And, "the car with automatic system would be better especially since streets in Iraq have congestion," stressing that "zsko company's decision to open a production line in Iraq was sound and seriously of the Iraqi citizen service that driving a car is manufactured in the country."

ESRA engineered fit/balance News said, "during my visit to the Pavilion zsko company I found myself in a small, beautiful, and one of them will be acquired for several reasons, the most important, that the car easy to spanking in the street and you can drive it smoothly and effortlessly, in addition to the colors offered by the company were lovely especially the red and black".

She added that the company "zsko economical and comfortable," zsko's claim that "care about manufacturing cars little private tutor Saipa type of automatic bellows type for most employees is acquired from the State to license and easily led."

Citizen BA Mohammed said/scales news that "rode all types of cars from Korean and Japanese and us, but sabiba of zsko production of cars that make citizens accept it because of the simple and cheap price, as well as the ability of the citizen to purchase any car from zsko company in installments and that encourages the acquisition."

Mohammed stressed that "productive line in Iraq is something good and useful for the country's citizens", "zsko company wishing to open a special production line automatic cars from small private or taxi.

Zsko company is involved in the ward is one of the largest private suites with cars in the 43 session of the Baghdad international fair which opened on the 1st of the month and lasted for ten days

Link