Eyes That Will See... Ears That Will Hear... Great Article...

Thread: Eyes That Will See... Ears That Will Hear... Great Article...

Eyes That Will See... Ears That Will Hear... Great Article...

Great article... No matter who is elected, our countries days were numbered long ago... Whatever time frame our Father in heaven grants us in order to prepare for the persecution that believers in HIS SON will face in the years that lie ahead, may we all use it wisely... This is a spiritual war, and one that is not to be taken lightly... For the devil is as a roaring lion, and seeks to devour believers in the Holy Son of God...

But HE is our peace, and strength during adverse times, and no matter what we face as individual believer, our High Priest promises to be with us to the end... But that will require our faithfulness as well...

Here is the link... https://www.wnd.com/2016/10/christian...tal-surrender/

Have a fantastic day folks... Remember that if God is for us, who can possibly be against us... From everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who will fear HIM... Psalm 103... Here is a link to this Psalm in song form... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqRBqGsEYM

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 10-24-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Re: Eyes That Will See... Ears That Will Hear... Great Article...

Hello Everyone:

The spirit of anti-Christ was alive, and well during the time of John writing his 1st letter, and we now see the results of nearly 2,000 years of what spiritual deception has accomplished over the centuries since our Savior died to bring Truth to the world... Just before Jesus was crucified as He walked towards Golgotha, or Calvary to die for our transgressions, HE declared to those who were weeping because of the wounds our Savior incurred by HIS enemies on our behalf,

"31 For if they do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?"

Jesus had wounded the beast, Satan's empire, with His coming in the flesh on a level that would cause the devil to have to alter his plans for world domination for a time... Rome at the high point of it's empire ruled over 1/4 of the known world... It was not time for the whole world to worship the beast as Jesus declared to us would occur within Revelation chapter 13 as every tribe, nation, and tongue whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life will worship the beast, or man of sin as God... All the while also worshiping Satan himself as this dragon will have at the yet future point in time have given his authority over this worldwide empire to the beast... This will be quite an oppressive time for believers as Revelation's, Matthew 24, Daniel chapters 7, and 12 remind us...

Because 2,000 years later, sin has become normalized to the point of many not seeking to repent based God's definition of what to repent for, and in fact lawlessness is glorified, and has become quite abominable in practice... This is the final outcome once the beast is released from the abyss, Abaddon's the destroyer, and king of the bottomless pit, once the 5th trumpet of God's holy angel is blown as Revelation chapter 9... The world will be ripe for seduction because of this extreme fallen condition due to the mystery of lawlessness being embraced... Resulting in a delusional spiritual state of being that will believe that the beast is God by the many great exploits that will have been exercised by the man of sin with the help of Satan, and Abaddon from a spiritual perspective... Making this man appear to be more than a man, and worshiped as God by those who are willing to worship his image, and receive his mark upon their right hand, or forehead.. (See Revelation chapter 13).. Revelation chapter 13 declares:

" 3 I saw one of his heads which seemed to have a fatal wound, but his fatal wound was healed; and the entire earth followed after the beast in amazement. 4 They fell down and worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; they also worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like (as great as) the beast, and who is able to wage war against him?”

The tree is no longer green folks as the Spirit of God is not being relied upon as HE should be... False doctrines, and vain forms of worship have supplanted the Truth over the centuries, and been accepted by many because of itching ears... False prophets are a plenty as Jesus declared there would be during these latter days we are now witnessing... The tree is most certainly dry as the Spirit of God has been replaced by an apostate declaration of grace based on debasing the commandments of God, and therefore trampling the sacrifice made on our Savior's behalf to overcome sin, and not to justify exercising iniquity... We must ensure our reliance is upon God our Savior based on the proper instruction of HIS WORD in order to ensure that the sacrifice Jesus made on our behalf does not become a curse due to embracing a false gospel...

Receiving God's Spirit is the greatest Gift one will ever receive as many of us will attest to... Glorifying God for this undeserved redemption through Himself is certainly something that we must never take for granted, and always be grateful for... Now once we receive the Holy Spirit, responding to God by listening to the help HE provides is another stepping stone, and most vital for growth in grace, and in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.. Spiritual Gifts granted by God are to be recognized within ourselves, and utilized for the glory of God because obviously we most certainly did not attain them on our own merits...

These gifts are spiritual tools that when exercised for God's pleasure, and purposes, can certainly lead one to receive more of them as scripture points out... But these wonderful Gifts from God can be used for the wrong reasons as well, and used to promote doctrines that are not of Him, and promote an agenda that fulfills a physical agenda rather than the Spiritual message that our Loving Father, and Savior grants these gifts for...

Jesus warned us of this misuse of His Spirit while exercising lawlessness in the process... Meaning just because one has been granted these spiritual gifts from God, does not mean that individual is exercising the will of their Creator, and could very well be living, and declaring false doctrines while still having gifts of healing, or the capacity to help the poor through the gift of being hospitable, or generous... Dying for our transgressions as our Savior did was not done in order for any of us to exercise lawless behavior, or to change what was already perfect concerning how life is to be lived on God's earth via HIS commandments...

When a nation is pretty much taken in by this spiritual righteousness based on their own version of what is good, and right, it only serves to destroy that nation in time... Satan has cleverly, and deceptively appealed to the desires of the flesh, and has succeeded in doing so as history, and our present time will attest to... As Jesus declared in Matthew chapter 7:

"21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!Â’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’ (New Living Translation)

We certainly do not want to be cast away from God's presence by disregarding what our Creator considers the Truth concerning Him... Being a living sacrifice for the Truth that our Savior defines does require some pain, and letting go of traditions that have become a part of the way this world has accepted as right... Even when it can be proven to be wrong based on careful, and unbiased study with the guidance of God's Spirit... Anyone can exercise this on their own spiritual journey on only path that leads to the very Truth our Savior defines... If that is what that individual truly desires, and their love for God is above all other aspects of one's life...

But the road, as scripture points out, is less traveled at this point in time... Therefore making this path is a narrow one as God's Word reminds us... But the sacrifice, while forsaking that which is regarded as good, and right in a world that is seduced by Satan because of the appeal of fulfilling the desires of the flesh, is truly worth all that we have in this temporary life we have been granted by I AM...

I was reading an article last evening, and wanted to share what I consider a very accurate assessment of what is transpiring in this world we live in... Truth is what we make of it, but we must ask ourselves while submitting to the Spirit of God, are we truly living through the ONE WHO alone defines what is just, and true?... Here is the comment, and is very appropriate for the time of the year we are now involved in... It was written by James C:

Christian Rakowski said the Illuminati bankers created the Communist state as a "machine of total power" unprecedented in history. They also gave us the Federal Reserve Act, passed on December 23, 1913, when most of Congress were in recess for the annual celebration of Christmas, the supposed birthday of Christ. In actuality, Christ wasn't born anywhere near December 25 (He was probably born in late September).

The ancient pagan Romans celebrated December 25 as the Natalis invicti solis, the birthday of the unconquered Sun. Demons associate themselves with objects of worship. Beelzebub, or Satan, has always associated himself with the sun. It is very interesting, therefore, that one of the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28:43-44 for national apostasy and idolatry is the loss of national sovereignty to a foreign financial power.

And it was while our congressional representatives were celebrating the annual birthday of the sun god Baal (Satan), that we lost our national sovereignty to a foreign financial power. Likewise, the vast majority of professing Christianity today observes other religious holidays that can all be traced back to the same Baal worship, Sunday worship being a prime example. We have unwittingly taken on the worship of the sun god Satan, or Baal, by adopting alll of his religious holidays. This is the real reason we are currently witnessing everything associated with ancient Baal worship: extreme sexual perversion, human sacrifice, cannibalism, etc." (end of comment by James)

This is one of the very reason why Jesus had to rebuke the spiritual condition of the church in Thyatira in Revelation chapter 2... Remember that Jezebel was a priestess of Baal.. King Ahab of the Northern Kingdom of Israel had married Jezebel who was a princess of Tyre... Baal worship was of extreme importance to Tyre, and Jezebel was known as one to exercise witchcraft as well.. She proved to be the authority within Israel as queen, and was very dedicated to her service to Baal... Which of course means she served Satan... As Revelation chapter 2 reminds us of just how prevalent this spiritual condition would be by those who declare the Name of Jesus Christ, but misuse HIS NAME in vain by sharing worship of HIM by partaking of pagan traditions that have been cleverly tweaked to appeal to believers in the Son of God... But the reality is Baal is being honored:

"18 “And to the angel (divine messenger) of the church in Thyatira write:
    “These are the words of the Son of God, who has eyes [that flash] like a flame of fire [in righteous judgment], and whose feet are like burnished [white-hot] bronze:
    19 ‘I know your deeds, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your last deeds are more numerous and greater than the first. 20 But I have this [charge] against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess [claiming to be inspired], and she teaches and misleads My bond-servants so that they commit [acts of sexual] immorality and eat food sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent [to change her inner self and her sinful way of thinking], but she has no desire to repent of her immorality and refuses to do so. 22 [p]Listen carefully, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her [I will bring] into great anguish, unless they repent of her deeds. (Amplified Version)

23 And I will kill her children (followers) with pestilence [thoroughly annihilating them], and all the churches will know [without any doubt] that I am He who searches the minds and hearts [the innermost thoughts, purposes]; and I will give to each one of you [a reward or punishment] according to your deeds. 24 But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not explored and known the depths of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you, 25 except to hold tightly to what you have until I come. 26 And he who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God] and he who keeps My deeds [doing things that please Me] until the [very] end, to him I will give authority and power over the nations; 27 and he shall shepherd and rule them with a rod of iron, as the earthen pots are broken in pieces, as I also have received authority [and power to rule them] from My Father; 28 and I will give him the Morning Star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches.’ (Amplified Version)

We have to be very wary of desires that appeal to our world we live in, and not be encapsulated by them in our worship of the One True God... Although one's heart can truly be genuine, and most sincere in the belief that the right thing is being done, and God is being honored... The heart can be manipulated when one truly wants to exercise a preference even when proven to have it's origin based on idolatry, and the worship of the one who introduced sin into mankind's spiritual state of being through temptation... One is easily seduced when the Spirit of God is not being adhered to, and relied upon as one's GUIDE, and STRENGTH...

As a believer in this spiritually fallen world that has been deceived by spiritual Babylon for the most part, and with her many false prophets propagate a false narrative that appeals to the flesh, and it's wants... Being wise to "render unto Caesar what is Caesars", as Jesus declared in Matthew chapter 22 verse 21, Mark 12:17, as well as Luke 20:25... Basically Jesus was saying render unto Satan what is Satan's... But to not partake of the sins, and false forms of worship that do not honor God, but Satan, and will ultimately lead one to worship the beast, or man of sin as declared in Revelation chapter 13 once the dragon grants his authority over what will one day be and a kingdom that will be destroyed upon the return of the KING of kings, and the LORD of lords... 1 John warns of the spirit of anti-Christ that is already in the world as chapter 4 declares we must be very sober to the reality of just how lies can even permeate assemblies that declare the Name of Christ Jesus, but do not honor HIM in accordance to God's will:

"3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.
    4 But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world. 5 Those people belong to this world, so they speak from the worlds viewpoint, and the world listens to them. 6 But we belong to God, and those who know God listen to us. If they do not belong to God, they do not listen to us. That is how we know if someone has the Spirit of truth or the spirit of deception." (New Living Translation)

Saved by grace through the love of God that HE so showers upon us on a daily basis through HIS beloved SON... One is not better than those who are deceived, or have chosen to follow their own desires despite God's clarity in warning us through the Truth His Son defines... We are scarcely saved through Christ Jesus as 1 Peter chapter 4 declares:

17 For it is the time [destined] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not respect or believe or obey the gospel of God? 18 And if it is difficult for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the godless and the sinner? 19 Therefore, those who are ill-treated and suffer in accordance with the will of God must [continue to] do right and commit their souls [for safe-keeping] to the faithful Creator." (Amplified Version)

This should motivate all who trust in the One True Redeemer to ensure we are seeking His Will, and exercising the very WORD HE represents with every fiber of our being... For the glory of God, and His Most righteous Name are we called into the Body of our beloved Messiah... God bless, and have a great wonderful sabbath day..

Steve
    Last edited by popeye7; 11-26-2022 at 11:13 PM.