Abbadi announced start connector liberalization and reveals an attempt to delay it [extended]

2016-10-17 2:34

[In Baghdad]

The Prime Minister said armed forces Commander General Haider Abadi, Monday morning, begin the process of liberation of the city Mosul terrorist dasha gangs seized in June 2014.

Ibadi said in a televised address to him-and is surrounded by a number of senior security chiefs-mkhabta residents of Mosul: soon we'll meet in the land of Mosul to celebrate all editing and salvation of her family to live again all our religions and communities like equal collaborators ".

Called "to stand all for vigilante crimes ISIS and rebuild this province and this criminal gang will fill that ruined him relive, stability in the surrounding areas.

Abadi said "very soon, we'll be here to raise the Iraqi flag in Mosul hunchback in each village and the angle displayed is flag will have a place among us in Mosul and elsewhere, we came to your salvation."
"I failed all attempts to filibuster in Mosul as failed earlier attempt to disrupt the editing process walrkadi and Baiji Tikrit, Fallujah and all the cities of Iraq, and make every effort to slow us down, but here we are today Novi went rogue for I brought along from the tyranny of terrorism."

And Abadi, that "the force that drives the editing process is a valiant army and national police forces who would enter the city to edit and not others, are you and they want to protect you and disturb sqm.

Townspeople called "for cooperation as the cooperation with walkiarh inhabitants of sharqat heroine was quick operations and fewer losses and your raise the flag of victory as soon as we lifted off in other cities and places and a tribute to all the heroes fighters and all the martyrs and stationed who move now will move soon to CMS and take revenge for you and return of displaced persons and restoration of national cohesion and make Iraqis one flesh no enemy can be implemented."

Abadi "revealed over the past days were trying to delay the process of editing and confusion but thank God and the lowest in her grave at the place" daashia "of the armed forces and all stationed who defend offer and the honour and sovereignty be prepared to eliminate the ISIS and on who is behind ISIS and ISIS is supported and sustained by force and terror handed tools which lasted for two years, the people of Mosul and Nineveh."

He said: we came today because I brought along, Nineveh of this suffering and to rebuild the province and integrated teams are formed to take care of the human side of citizens and reconstruction immediately after the completion of the editing process and invite you again to cooperate with our troops. "

"As we promised you that this year will be the year 2016 editing ISIS we fulfil this Covenant now Novi Sad that our responsibility now anhwagbna I brought along from ISIS to liberate our land and your liberation is near of this terrorism and we all back home and open of criminals and promise."

And lastly Abadi called for "peaceful coexistence between citizens and cooperate with others and forces your liberation is near no goal in Mosul only for you guys and I brought along a free and dignified life to you."

Link