128 Currecncies...

Thread: 128 Currecncies...

128 Currecncies...

BGG - I just had a very interesting call - as you all know, I've been quite a bit more subdued about my postings for sometime now. However, I just got a call about a local banker...a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday when the banker was making fun of the Dinar as an investment. Our friend gave him (the banker) the "what for"...from experience I can tell you it is not the first time our friend was treated badly by a local banker. They actually asked him to withdraw his money and give up his seat on a board over being a Dinar investor not long ago....

However, the banker from yesterday called our friend to apologize today. Having finished making ammends he also mentioned that the bank was given a notice today that 128 currencies were about to be "revalued" and that they should be current on their proceedures. Though he could not say that it was about the Dinar specifically - they did get the formal letter from the UST today.

I thought you all might like that...

I try to keep it real - but that was a first hand conversation with a loal friend that I found very interesting...hope you all enjoy.

To flattop1 - One reason I am more and more convinced that DB may very well be an excellent option for lots of folks.

Blackhawk2 - bgg any idea on how far in advance these UST letters get sent out before the actual RV of whichever currency is involved?

To Blackhawk2 - Well - that one made it to a community bank so it was likely in the works for a few days....however, we heard about this "rumor" last wekend (or earlier) on Fox biz....remember??.
    Last edited by BGG; 09-25-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Here's a quick addendum to this...

About a 2 weeks ago on the Fox Business Network...(there is a YouTube Feed on this)....there was mention of a rumored "major currency restructuring / resetting" in response to the global economic troubles. Sounds like 128 currencies???

One more quick note....

Pretty much the next day after getting the info from the banker above - one of our guys saw the very same thing again on Fox Business News (early in morning)....actually mentioning the 128 currencies being "restructured" - either over the weekend or very soon. Interesting...