Sadr announced a program component of [18] paragraph to strengthen the government and an end to political differences [expanded]

Thursday, April 26 / April 2012 17:28

[Baghdad - where]

Said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr upon his arrival in Erbil as a component of the program [18] point on the Iraqi situation, noting that "he met Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Iran who might have a complex picture of the political process in Baghdad."

He said in a press conference held at the airport in Irbil was attended by the correspondent of the agency all of Iraq [where] today, "I have come in order to meet the political parties to understand the picture and I'm just a guest nothing to do with my political differences and I have a program consisting of [18] paragraph."

He added that al-Sadr "the most prominent points in the program to the interests of Iraq to partisan interests, sectarian, ethnic and emphasize on the unity of Iraq and to improve relations with neighboring countries and all countries of the world and to prevent interference in Iraqi internal affairs by any country that was."

He stressed that "to stand firmly against any internal or external threat to Iraq," Israel has to have returned "terrorist entity cruel and hostile to the peoples and Islam has no place in our beloved Iraq."

Sadr demanded that Iraq "to stand by the oppressed Arab peoples to stop bleeding, especially in Bahrain and Syria as president of the Arab summit."

He called for "working to strengthen the current government and to involve all components of the Iraqi people to pay all the risks for the country," adding that "Iraq's oil to the people of Iraq are not entitled to a singularity by" noting "that the current government based on political consensus and solve problems within that range."

He said al-Sadr on "the need to work on the independence of the judiciary, non-interference and politicization of his work or cancel the policy of marginalization and exclusion," stressing that "dialogue is the only solution to end the differences Alsssayash and others."

The student leader of the Sadrist movement "seeking to end the file of security positions, ministries and bodies, as well as vacant toning escalating media that increase the chaos and political tension."

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has arrived to Erbil on Thursday at the invitation addressed by the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to resolve the current political crisis. "

A statement of the Political Commission of the Sadrist movement Tuesday, April 24, "The Second Deputy Chairman of the Political Bureau of the chest Ahmed Mutairi received Deputy Prime Minister and leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, Rose Nuri Shaways, who carried a letter from the President of Iraq's Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani calls for the chairmanship of the Commission and the command-line movement to attend to a consultative meeting to resolve the current crisis in the country and to be held in Arbil, in the seventh month of May next. " Ended

https://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php...7-21&Itemid=86