Choke, Gasp, Weez, and Hypocrisy At The Burning Man Festival...

Thread: Choke, Gasp, Weez, and Hypocrisy At The Burning Man Festival...

Choke, Gasp, Weez, and Hypocrisy At The Burning Man Festival...

Good Morning To All.

Well, it is hard to believe we are at that point in time when about 70 thousand people gather in the Nevada desert to celebrate the burning of an effigy in the shape of a man... Ironic that most of these folks are probably global warming advocates polluting the air with the burning of buildings, and of course the main attraction, in which this pagan ritual is performed all in the name of, and under the guise of expression, and art...

This is my 3rd article covering this event within Dinar Updates, and I cannot help to believe that this could very well be a self fulfilling prophecy taking place here in America... This is the 30th year of this event.. Thinking back on the year 1986, and the fact that life seemed to be much more simpler, and sane within America... Reagan was president, and this man was my commander in chief as I in the middle of my 4 year tenure within the armed forces... Thing's have certainly changed since then, and I truly wish I could say for the better..

Instead of praising God, we find people exalting a wooden idol, while watching it burn to the ground... Paganism has once again emerged, and has turned many away from the very ONE who gave these people the wood in which to celebrate this American version of the Wicker Man... One cannot look at this description of the Wicker Man celebration, and say that the Burning Man event is basically the same thing.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicker_man

The celebration, and worship of the creation is nothing new to humanity, and frankly is a clear indication of the fallen state of many within this nation, and Western Europe... These types of celebrations are nothing more than rebellion against God, or in the minds of some, demeaning, while declaring that a Creator does not exist... God's mercy is truly great... If only people had a enough fear of HIM to realize that HE could destroy the inhabitants of HIS world in an instant... But as it has in the past, sin makes those who are defined by it, and practice it as a badge of honor, irrational in their thinking...

But in the end, as the mystery of lawlessness always has, the practice of it leads to one's spirit being deceived, believing lies rather than TRUTH, and ultimately death...

God have mercy on those who are very blatant, and take pride in behavior, and practices that God Almighty considers an abomination... We must wake up to the reality of where this is all leading, and the need for those participating in such things to wake up, and realize just how venerable, and fragile we are to the judgment that will most certainly be perilous for this nation due to the escalation of iniquity, as well as taking pride in doing so... When this spirit exists within one, there is no room for repentance through Messiah..

The book of Jude summarizes the need for God's Spirit within one, and what has, does, and will continue to occur when one is defined by lewdness, and ungodly behavior... May we pray for those who are lost spiritually that these will come to repentance... While at the same time praying that remain humble in realizing we were all shown mercy, and grace through God's Eternal Son Jesus Christ... Were it not for our Redeemer, we too would be lost, and as transpires during the Burning Man grand finale, that too could be our fate.. Remember that God's mercy is great, and HE wants all to come to repentance... But an individual must desire to...

Take to heart, and realize the brevity of a life without God while reading this short book of Jude...

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,

To those who are called, sanctified[a] by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

2 Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

Contend for the Faith
    3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God[b] and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Old and New Apostates
    5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.

Apostates Depraved and Doomed
    12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

Apostates Predicted
    16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Maintain Your Life with God
    20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;[d] 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,[e] hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Glory to God
    24 Now to Him who is able to keep you[f] from stumbling,
    And to present you faultless
    Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
    25 To God our Savior,[g]
    Who alone is wise,[h]
    Be glory and majesty,
    Dominion and power,[i]
    Both now and forever.
    Amen.

Here is the link for the article concerning Burning Man 2016... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

God bless, and take care folks... The need for Messiah to return becomes ever more necessary with each, and every day that passes... But again all things in God's impeccably perfect timing, as all things MUST be fulfilled as declared within HIS WORD before this momentous event transpires at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet by the angel of God...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-04-2016 at 10:06 PM.