Urgent Abadi: I will give the rest of the cabinet reshuffle , including the interior

Thread: Urgent Abadi: I will give the rest of the cabinet reshuffle , including the interior

Banned

Urgent Abadi: I will give the rest of the cabinet reshuffle , including the interior

Urgent Abadi: I will give the rest of the cabinet reshuffle , including the interior and defense after the feast

2016/8/30 19:20

[Oan- Baghdad]

Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi he would reshuffle the rest, including the ministries of interior and defense to the House of Representatives after the Eid holiday Aladhy..itba

Urgent Abadi: we will give Parliament an amendment to the inclusion of terrorism and kidnappings in the general amnesty of crimes

[Oan- Baghdad]

Revealed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said the government would offer an amendment to the paragraphs of the general amnesty law on terrorism and kidnappings.
    Abadi and criticized during a press conference held after the Cabinet meeting the parliament inclusion of such crimes in the amended amnesty law "

Urgent .. Abadi: Cabinet voted on draft 2017 budget

[Wayne-Baghdad]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said during a Cabinet meeting on Tuesday, "it was voting in the Council of Ministers the draft budget 2017..itba

Link

Re: Urgent Abadi: I will give the rest of the cabinet reshuffle , including the inter

Positive movement! The holiday is September 12 and ends September 13