Placeholder for the citizen: we collected 100 signatures to impeach Finance Minister

Thread: Placeholder for the citizen: we collected 100 signatures to impeach Finance Minister

Banned

Placeholder for the citizen: we collected 100 signatures to impeach Finance Minister

Tuesday 30 August 2016-02:17 pm

Mp block citizen Amer winner collecting the signatures of more than 100 Vice to submit a request to the House vote to impeach Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.

Winner said in a statement to the House of representatives Marbad radio managed to vote unanimously to not convinced financial Minister Zebari answers except for the Kurdistan Democratic Party which Zebari belongs, which thanks to its withdrawal from the Parliament Hall, indicating that the action that follows the voting not contentment is no-confidence vote on the interrogator.

Winner said the Council gathering yet more than 100 signatures to submit a request to the Presidency of the House of representatives voted to impeach Zebari while that request need only 50 signatures deputies, noting that the Presidency of the House of representatives are obliged to raise the issue of confidence on Minister of finance for a term of up to a week of the request.

And in another thread said winner to impeach Defence Minister Khaled Obeidi mean expires and not entitled to act as Minister and Commander in Chief of the armed forces will take over the post of Defense Minister and agency senior agent carries out functions of the Department of that Ministry noting that Obeidi and his own admission during questioning indicated that he had nothing to do with the military units battle against terrorist organizations, adding that battle managed by staff.

As for the powers of the exclusive signatures, the Commander in Chief of the armed forces while the Agency set a new Minister.

Link

Re: Placeholder for the citizen: we collected 100 signatures to impeach Finance Minis

He is gone and I believe Ross Shaways will take his place. Remember I cannot spell I plant trees

Banned

Re: Placeholder for the citizen: we collected 100 signatures to impeach Finance Minis

Jim,

This could be a possible.......Rowsch Shaways

Interesting long history with financing

Yes sir that is what I have been told