The United States calls on the Peshmerga to work under the command of Iraqi army

08/19/2016
Roudao
Washington
put the official spokesman for the US State Department, Mark Toner, demand is sensitive to the Peshmerga forces as long as it faced rejection, which join under Iraqi government control. He said Toner, in response to a question by a reporter Roudao Media Network, "I think it 's very important that intervention Peshmerga forces and all the fighting and other Iraqi groups under the command and control of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi army, as long as we haveemphasized on it, and this was our assessment from the beginning. "the remark, put the State Department spokesman, Peshmerga and Shiite militias in the front and one, certainly should be transferred to theregular forces under central government control, said Toner said his country 's efforts began to reach this goal, starting with "better coordination" to restore Mosul. " I only say that we are in constant discussions with the Kurdistan Regional government and Baghdad to support and encourage a united front against the ongoing Daesh threats, in fact our plans for joint meetings between the Kurdistan region President Barzani and the National security Advisor in the Iraqi government, and I think that one of them was last week, and that was the second meeting of this kind. " in the past few days, issued Arbil and Baghdad divergent speeches on how to restore Mosul process management and the future of the liberated areas . he said Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, earlier, that no force entry of Mosul , with theexception of the Iraqi security forces, students from the Peshmerga withdraw from all areas of the newly restored from the organization Daesh in Nineveh province. it is said that the Iraqi constitution, known forces Peshmerga Kqguat advocate for the security and stability of the Kurdistan region.

LINK: