Oil Minister directs to increase the production of petroleum products and reduce the proportion of imported for 30.

Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:22:32

Baghdad _

in Jabbar oil Minister day my fault, Thursday, to increase the production of petroleum products and reduce the proportion of imported into half, vowing to work to overcome the obstacles that hinder the development of the oil sector, stressed the need to improve local product of benzene.

The Office said in a statement received flaw news today ", Jabbar's oil Minister, held a meeting today flaw in his Office with agents and general managers in the Ministry", noting that "my fault by increasing the production of petroleum products and reduce the proportion of imported.

The statement quoted for my fault, "sober and integrated action plan aims to develop the oil sector in the country, stressing the need to work as one team in order to develop the oil sector." Added to my fault, according to the statement, "we will overcome the obstacles that hinder the development of the oil sector, stressing the" need to resume national effort within the Ministry's companies in order to develop this important sector in the country. " And the face of my fault, "the need to take advantage of global experiences regarding petroleum products distribution stations and fill in form and substance," stressing the "need to improve local product of benzene because of its positive impact on citizen".

He called for my fault, to the need to improve the quality of diesel and a large warehouse building material in the Khawr al-Zubayr to be export to Iraq window world ", noting" the Ministry sought to work with specialized firms to expand exploratory oil patch leads to increased production. The new oil Minister, flaw Jabbar Monday (15 August 2016) with the approval of the House on his suitcase Ministry, after the resignation of former Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

Link