Al-Abadi: I still go through political negotiations to resolve the candidate of the ministry of the interior

16/8/2016

Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi, Tuesday, he's still going through political negotiations to resolve the candidate of the ministry of interior, and pledged to complete the rest of the ministries "soon", while he pointed out, it would limit the ministers resignations regarding the amendment Ministerial.

And he said al-Abadi during a press conference today, " I'm still having political negotiations to resolve the candidate of the ministry of the interior, and I will finish the rest of the ministries and specifically the interior and industry and trade soon ", pointing to the " I'm sitting Ministers resignations in relation to reshuffle ".

He added al-Abadi " we know what works and they are under the oversight of the corrupt would chase after them and stop passing them on public money ", stating " we signed with the United Nations convention against corruption and, through them, we're going after corrupt bt Their money to the outside.

Link