5:22 PM [scotti g] Either we are witnessing a most masterful game of deception by WHOMEVER or we are really in the sweet spot. Information has flowed most of the day and it is amazing that it lines up like a momma goose and her little ones. I believe there is still activity going on in the background. more coming
5:24 PM [scotti g] I do not know if what we have heard is absolute or something else. I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right infront of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't
5:26 PM [scotti g] If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. I know that is not what any of us want to hear. Do I think it will take days or weeks...NO. Do I believe it will be tomorrow. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not! I hope this helps a bit.
5:27 PM [scotti g] I however am not calling it and will not spread false hope. It will happen when it happens
THATS ULTRA CONSERVATIVE SCOTTI-G
5:28 PM [scotti g] connecting the dot Mr Ghost
5:28 PM [scotti g] they must connect or something is a-miss
5:29 PM [scotti g] Mods. I will take a few questions (only a few.) I do have to run
SCOTTI--WE HAVE FURNISHED ENOUGH FOR THE TIME BEING---DON'T SUBJECT YOURSELF TO ABUSE WITH A Q &A
5:30 PM [scotti g] BTW I do want to thank you all for keeping the peace here when it is so challenging ! Great job. Questions through MODs please...papatom no and you are welcome flattop1
5:30 PM [Garlando] scotti g; IYO, can you speculate that this will be done prior to Talibani's speech tomorrow afternoon at the U.N.?...
5:31 PM [biggtins75] Sorry
5:31 PM [scotti g] Garlando I can give you an opinion but what good is that?
5:31 PM [scotti g] That was Shabs speech wasn't it?
5:31 PM [Garlando] scotti g; understood. it is all speculation anyways...
5:32 PM [scotti g] Garlando Not all. I just will not venture where there is no light!
5:32 PM [asells] [cjk] Scottie - what do you think about the gentlemen having a meeting tomorrow with PWB that called him in reference to cashing in his dinars on Friday. The Banker showed him his bank screen and it showed $6.6666????
5:33 PM [scotti g] I do not know. I have asked the banker and he is not sure what to make of that!
5:33 PM [kufu21] what freeway bills 8.48 and 5.33 mean?
5:35 PM [scotti g] OK we are not going to venture in to the cow pasture here. RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!
5:37 PM [scotti g] I was looking for the Shabs speach tonight and didn't find it!

5:37 PM [huckneworleans] [Coffee1] Will this take place before October 1st.
5:37 PM [scotti g] I am listening to the UN as we are here!
5:37 PM [Gacavegirl] me too
5:39 PM [scotti g] Coffee1 did you read my earlier post? ....Maybe you didn't I am comfortable with the here and now. If it isn't then we have been grossly lied to! How clear is that everyone?

GHOST IS GONE--RE-READ POST ABOUT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER MORNING PRAYERS STARTING AT 5 AM IRAQ TIME AND FIGURE BACK TO YOUR TIME ZONE----NOW IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH A CLUE....

5:44 PM [scotti g] Let me say I and the group are most hopeful. We are diligently searching and vetting the information which is relevant. (man I miss spell check). We are encouraged by what we have been hearing for two days. Now having said that.......we have been here before so PLEASE BE PATIENT. I know this is tough! Please be respectful of those here. Just because you have heard something ....doesn't make it so. There is more speculation here than guns in Texas
5:45 PM [scotti g] I believe the #s that keep popping up on computers are GST Global system tests! These are the numbers that will fluctuate until the #s line up and it goes live....we are close!
5:45 PM [scotti g] That is all. I have to go.
5:45 PM [scotti g] Bless each of you!
5:46 PM [b-amb] Acording to this information 5.00 am in Iraq..." look at your watch go 2 hours back that would be the time in iraq the next day or night depend what is our time. Oposit from the us. Evening here ...morning there of the next day or night..
5:46 PM [shar35] right now it's close to 4 a.m. in Bagdad, morning prayers soon...