Rouhani hopes to develop relations with France in light of the nuclear deal

07/14/2016
He Iranian President Hassan Rowhani expressed hope the development of relations between Tehran and Paris in all areas under the concerted efforts and take advantage of the potentials available , especially after the nuclear deal.
This came in a telegram of congratulations from President Rouhani to his French counterpart Francois Hollande on the occasion of the National Day of his country.
After the Iranian president gave my name blessings of President Hollande and his people on the occasion of French National Day said, I hope in light of concerted efforts and take advantage of the potentials available , especially after the nuclear deal and my visit to Paris, to witness the growth and development of relations between the two countries in all bilateral, regional and international levels and strengthen cultural ties ancient between Iran and France.
President Rouhani and wished in the telegram, health and success to his French counterpart, happiness and greatness of the people of his country.

LINK:
https://www.iraqidev.org/news/index.php/doalea/78834.html