Perseverance Does Help With Perspective, and Appreciation For Life...

Thread: Perseverance Does Help With Perspective, and Appreciation For Life...

Perseverance Does Help With Perspective, and Appreciation For Life...

Good Morning Folks...

Last night I was watching a DVD with my family... It was a part 3 of the Lord of the Ring series entitled "The Return of the King!"... Towards the end of the film it was suggested that the film could have been made a lot shorter had certain things taken place so as to hasten the eventual outcome that occurred anyway... I told my teenagers that could have very well happened, but would the lessons learned by the characters within the film have occurred had this shortcut they suggested taken place instead?... Would those who actually endured to the end have understood what they did not before having to persevere the grueling trials they faced leading up to the eventual climax of the story?... Would they have grown to appreciate life, and not take it for granted as they may have before having to be put to the test from a character perspective?...

While we all want to live a life trial, and pain free, is that what is best for us in the long run?... Having to survive through life's up's, and down's helps us to grow... IF we respond in the manner after having faced circumstances that are either good, or not so pleasant during the coarse of our days in this temporary body that inhabits the spirit we all have within us...

I then said that God could have made sure none of the misery that mankind has suffered because of sin would have ever occurred as well.. In fact our Creator could instantaneously rid our world of evil, and make HIS world a far better place for all who inhabit it at this time... But again would mankind appreciate it over the coarse of time?... Have we actually listened to our Creator since our beginnings in the Garden of Eden, and truly sought HIM, and HIS will in order that we have life, and experience it as HE has always wanted us to?... We all know the answer to that question, and history has shown humanities lack of proper judgment as it pertains to living in the WAY, which is TRUTH, and in the end leads to LIFE...

After having been subjected to enslavement over the coarse of 400 years or so, the children of Israel were delivered from their Egyptian taskmasters by the Eternal ONE by HIS mighty hand... In the process the LORD GOD brought down a mighty empire due to their sins, and of course to show many throughout the world WHO was, WHO is, and WHO will always be...

It was not too long after their deliverance that the children of Israel began to complain incessantly about not having their physical needs being met on demand... They were being tested by God... Although there were few who continued to appreciate God's mercy shown them by breaking their bonds of physical slavery, the many outnumbered those who did by a wide margin... Their failure to look beyond the here, and now, as well as taking for granted the deliverance they received from their Creator, and Deliverer showed their lack of character, and bad habits that had been developed during their stay in the land of Egypt... They felt as thought they were "OWED!"... Instead of truly appreciating what had been done for them... They also lacked the wisdom to understand that their Deliverer, and Sustainer did not intend to have them die in the wilderness after having brought them out with in such a manner so as to prove HIS desire to be with them to the end...

This ancient nation agreed to adhere to the covenant which entailed rules they would have to abide by... Rules that not only would apply to them, but would serve as an example to the pagan nations that surrounded them... These 10 commandments were to be expounded upon within books written, and preserved throughout many centuries to our day... But we know what happened with the nation of Israel, and because of not holding to their end of the covenant, they suffered greatly, and were eventually taken from the land promised the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob because of their disobedience... They were not ignorant of what their Creator expected of them... Even the many miracles, and wonders the Almighty performed before their very eyes did not help them with the character issues this nation comprised of 12 tribes had...

Despite the repeated warnings from HIS prophets, in the end, and as God had declared how it would play out before allowing them into the land flowing with milk, and honey, these tribes were taken into captivity by the Assyrian, and Babylonian Empires...

As scripture points out, and as our Savior God declared to the many HE healed of their various trials, it is ultimately spiritual problems has brought forth our physical problems... Viewing, and judging ourselves from our Creator's perspective has never been humanities strong suit... We have, for the most part, wanted to be judged in accordance to our OWN desires, and wants...

Our Wonderful, and always insightful Creator understood even before mankind's beginnings this would be the case... Which is why HE has always had a plan... This plan of salvation is one that has been going on for many centuries... This plan will be fulfilled in accordance to our Creator's will, and no created principality will stop it... It is a plan to help God's creation to appreciate life through trial, and error...Showing HIS great mercy, and at times God's displeasure due to mankind's abominable behavior...

HIS judgments are always just, and true... For God has always understood what we as individual created beings have always needed... Knowing our flaws, and our strengths... Understanding that through trials we will learn to appreciate the life that HE granted us, and never owed us... No matter what type of circumstances we have to face during the coarse of our existence, learning to love HIM, and believe in the end our Creator knows what is best for us so that we can indeed grow in grace, and in the knowledge of WHO HE has always been, and always will be...

This monetary reform within Iraq has always been a part of God's plan... It will come to pass, and those who have invested will be grateful... But will we as individual's keep it in perspective?...Realizing it is temporary in the overall scheme of things, and will serve as a test... We must not derive our joy from the flesh, but appreciate what is received from our Creator by utilizing these blessings wisely, and realizing their temporal state...

Not one moment of our physical lives is promised to us outside of God's ultimate plan for HIS creation... Appreciating, and loving our Creator no matter what state we find ourselves in from a physical perspective does require we understand our reliance upon HIS HOLY SPIRIT in order to endure trials so as to grow in the manner HE wants us to, as well as during times of receiving physical blessings... There is the potential for growth in all areas of life during good times, and bad...

God gave life to us all who have ever lived in order to have that potential to be blessed in HIS presence for eternity... Our lives do not have to be spent in vain, but that of course is up to us, and decisions that we ultimately have to make on life's journey... Even upon God's straight, and narrow path, life will still have times of trial... But with HIS unfailing love leading one, those who rely upon God's guidance, and wise council, as well as desiring to live life in accordance to their Creator's sovereign will, growth will transpire... That which will last a lifetime, and give one perspective in order to be all that our Loving Creator wants us to be...

With that being said, the 7th of July or 7/7 came, and went without value being added to Iraq's currency... But God's timing is perfect, and I am just merely trying to utilize information granted from the IMF spokesperson Christine Lagarde... Numbers are obviously very powerful to those who place their faith in numerology... Having important events take place on certain dates, depending upon whether the orchestrated event is good, or bad, is again very significant in their minds... But it is what our Creator allows for, and in the overall scheme of things, whether it fulfills HIS timing of prophetic events...

There are only certain days that the number 7,and numbers relating to this particular number, fall on when using the numerology method utilized to come to a conclusion that suits the criteria of the event taking place... Again, Christine L. would not have even remotely mentioned numerology, or what she described as the "magic number 7," if it were not of importance as it pertains to the world economy in the years that lie ahead from that point forward... Why use this mystery message unless there was something to declare within it through numerology?...

We have seen potential signs of an economic recovery on the horizon... Lower gas prices, which has translated into lower prices as well as more consumer buying of course... But there are still problems of course, and we have not seen a full recovery as Christine L. declared would happen at some point yet future from the time her address was given... What is to be the catalyst of this 7 year economic prosperity?...

IMHO, it is the monetary reform within Iraq which will have a ripple effect on the world economy as it is being designed to do by those who control the monetary system of this world we live in... Ironically occurring in the same area where the first attempt of a One World Order occurred several hundred years after the flood during the reign of who the bible called a "mighty one" named Nimrod...

Our Creator made sure their attempt was in vain by separating the people's via the language barrier that has indeed been a success up until God allowed for technology to suddenly emerge in a hasty fashion during the last century plus...

So here is the video link for the numerology portion of the speech given by Christine L. on January 15th 2014... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I

So this coming Monday will be 7/11/2016... The number 11 is indeed a very powerful numeric for those who place their faith in numbers... I prefer our Creator, but I am enjoying myself playing detective in trying to solve what day this could happen to fall upon... A day that has an emphasis on the number 7...

Lets take the month, 7, and multiply it times the number 11 which represents the day... 11 x 7=77... If we take 77, and compress these 2 numeric's (7+7) we of course will have the sum of 14... Which is 7 two times as the managing director of the IMF declared during her speech... If we take the number 14, and compress it (1+4) we have the sum of 5... Add this 5 to the number received when compressing, or adding the 7 year 2016 (2+0+1+6=9), and we again will have the sum of 14 (5+9=14)... Again 7 two times!...

During the latter portion of the video Christine L. mentions that she hopes that the G7, G20, and the IMF plays a part in ensuring that the 7 year economic prosperity period takes place at some point... Remember the letter G is the 7th letter of the alphabet... If we take the G in both the G7, and G20, and replace them both with the number 7 we will have 77 for G7, and 720 for G20... By compressing the 77 (same number received by multiplying Mondays month, and day 7/11) we have 14... If we compress the number 14 (1+5) we have the sum of 5... By adding the sum of 5 with the compressed number received from G20 (7+2+0=9) we again have the number 14... (5+9=14)... Again 7 two times...

I also looked at the conversion table for the Gregorian, and Lunar calendars, and found that Monday's date of 7/11/2016 will be the lunar date 6/8/2016... Here is the link for the conversion table.... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2016e.pdf

By adding the lunar month, 6, with the day, 8 we have the sum of 14... 7 two times again!... By compressing the sum of 14 (1+4=5), and adding it to the compressed year of 2016 (2+0+1+6=9) we again have the number 14 as a result.. 5+9=14... Again 14 is 7 two times...

I brought in the lunar calendar because Christine L. brought up the Lunar New Year during the first portion of her speech to the National Press Club, and as the video will prove... Was there a reason to bring up the lunar calendar as well?... Was there to be a connection with the Gregorian calendar?... As I showed, both of these calendars came up with the same numbers when the numerology method is applied...

What was interesting also to me is that yesterdays date of 7/7/2016 was 6/4/2016 on the lunar calendar... By compressing the numbers of this lunar date, we would not have had the same result that we have with this coming Monday's lunar date...

We shall see what comes to pass as the news continues to be great... Thanks again to all who keep us updated on the going's on within Iraq...

There every reason to be positive about this investment... The need to place value upon the currency makes even more sense considering they have introduced updated currency with Kurdish writing upon it.... One being a 500 dollar note, and 250 dollar note... As others have brought up, why bother doing this when it would be relatively worthless at the current rate Iraq's currency has.... Spending many millions to print it as well would not be very wise from a fiscal standpoint...

Have a great weekend friends, and may God bless you all...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-15-2016 at 08:03 AM.

Re: Perseverance Does Help With Perspective, and Appreciation For Life...

This is a wonderful Psalm in song form whose music captures the impact of these lyrics, and how much our reliance upon God Almighty should be beyond anything that our Wonderful Creator has fashioned, and made... Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8SAM7lyyM

The Sons of Korah are one of my favorite groups as many of you well know... They have a gift of being able to take the Psalms of our Eternal Creator's Word, and hit the right cord as it pertains to the words written by those inspired by God to do so... MAY the ONE TRUE GOD continue to bless you all...

Popeye7

PS... Enduring to the end does indeed take a strength that is beyond our physical existence...Realizing that the proud, and mighty that our Great Creator has allowed to rule over this earth will indeed be destroyed... Wickedness only succeeds in a world where sin breeds, while defining much of mankind... Coming out of this Babylonian spiritual mindset takes realizing its existence, while allowing the love of God to permeate one's inmost being... For God has not give us a Spirit of fear, but of strength, and insight... Perfect love has not fear, and of course our Father, and Savior are love...

Here is another fine Psalm from the Sons of Korah.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxvUx3kZ-k
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-10-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Oh How Great is the GREAT I AM... We cannot measure the riches of HIS GLORY, and the mercy HE so abundantly pours out through HIS SON... The ONE who was, WHO is, and WHO is to come... May our hearts, and minds continue to abide in the our Loving Father, while rejoicing, and praising HIM forevermore... As HE so richly deserves our best...

Here is a another wonderful song from another favorite artist of mine Robin Mark...The song in entitled "FLY."... Please listen intently to the lyrics, as we should all seek to ensure that our lives are indeed a living sacrifice for the ONE TRUE GOD... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93A1psZapDU

PS... A touching rendition of the sacrifice of our Wonderful Redeemer from an Irish perspective... Enjoy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PiH3Tv9gLY

PSS... We are a moment, but YOU are forever... LORD of the ages, God before time... We are a vapor, YOU are eternal!... Love everlasting!... Reigning on HIGH...

HOLY HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY... WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN.. HIGHEST PRAISES, HONOR, AND GLORY, BE UNTO YOUR NAME...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzssIQIu1iQ
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-10-2016 at 01:44 AM.

Good Afternoon...

Last night I was listening to music with my daughter... Of course there is a chasm in our ages, which means music tastes may be different... But I have been able to instill in her from a young age an appreciation of one's ability to play an instrument, and make a pleasant melody with it...

King David was quite the artist himself... God had given this man the ability to write lyrics (the Psalms), and put them to music that our Creator inspired David to create... This man loved music, and would use the ability granted him to worship his Creator in this fashion... In fact in 2 Samuel chapter 6 this king was so ecstatic about the ark of the covenant being brought back to City of David, that he shamelessly danced before all of the people who were there at the ceremony, and humbled himself before God in praise of HIM....

Our Creator has bestowed upon people certain talents, and gifts... What we of course do with those gifts is again one of those choices we all have to make... Depending on what we have been granted by God to use... With the love of God in us, we can certainly be a living sacrifice in the manner we choose to utilize the talents given to us, and out of love, and adoration for the ONE TRUE ETERNAL ONE, be a sweet smelling aroma so to speak...

There was a song that I stumbled upon by a group called the "Goo Goo Dolls," that caught my attention... My daughter had not heard this tune either... It came out several years ago, and is entitled "Come To ME!"... The lead singer has a great voice, the music is upbeat, and touching at the same time... While the lyrics (with the exception of a few lines) are very moving, and have wedding reception song written all over it...

My father in law lost his wife of 51 years several years back to cancer... My family, and I have tried to help him through the healing process during this time... Losing someone you dearly love does take the life out of living for a time... One does not want to do much at all generally, and even the most menial of tasks can take much effort in order to be motivated to perform them...

He met another woman who had also lost her spouse to cancer after a decade long battle... To make a long story short, they are great friends, love one another, and will be getting married in September... It is indeed mysterious how our Creator works at times, but in the end love does indeed conquer all... For HE is love, and with HIM in us, we will endure an increasingly loveless society, and shine forth for the glory of the MOST HIGH GOD... Just as King David did while dancing, and rejoicing before his CREATOR in Spirit, and with the utmost of sincerity...

Love is indeed the answer to all of the world's ills... God is love as scripture proclaims... So with that being said, if one has God, that individual has love in them.... There is nothing more powerful within one's life than to be lead by the love of God...

Here is the link, and I hope you all have a wonderful day... Kiss your wives husbands, and show them the honor, and love they deserve... Wives respect, and honor your husbands... Lift them up so as to making them feel they are your "knight in shining armor.".... God is the author of peace, and showing affection can indeed help heal wounds, and reassure one that they are indeed loved...

Lift up your fellow man in whatever capacity you can... Even if rejected by some, still love them, and pray unceasingly for the ability to see beyond what is flesh, and blood so as to view the world, with God's guidance, as HE does...

Here is the songs link before I forget... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8VMYLniuDk Here is a link with the lyrics involved... Great video by the way... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m2R6CLkvyQ

Hope you enjoy... God bless, and take care... Oh, and go RV... The news is looking great... Remember God's timing on all things has, and always will be impeccably perfect...

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...ation-For-Life
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-13-2016 at 01:28 AM.

This song reminds me how important it is for us to seek, and actually cry out to our Father in heaven during these times we live in... Humanity needs the kingdom of God ruling this world... Yearning for its arrival is something that all believers in Christ Jesus need to never lose sight of... It is mankind's only hope for survival as those who journey open a road that leads to perdition continues to affect our physical world... But those who understand the reasoning for our Creator allowing the world to get to the point of utter annihilation is so we learn the lessons of what transpires when the mystery of lawlessness defines those who inhabit God's world...

Here is the link to a song by a group called Train... The song is entitled "Calling All Angels."... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg

The Light of the world will come to end the confusion, and bring forth a righteousness that one can partake of through the Living Water that our Messiah represents... For those who are thirsty, HE welcomes to come, and drink the Living Water that represents HIS HOLY SPIRIT in us... For HE is life everlasting, and will bring forth justice in a world that has sadly become void of it in so many respects...

Peace, and Love Through The ONE TRUE MESSIAH...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-13-2016 at 02:14 AM.

So as we continue to march forward towards a date, tomorrow has the number 7 within its date... 7/14/2016... The month, and the day alone do... But if we compress the these two number, 7/14, (7+1+4=12), and add the sum to the compressed number received when compressing the year 2016, (2+0+1+6=9), we have a grand total of 21... 12+9=21... Triple 7's, and jackpot...

The lunar date is also interesting as well... Here is the link for the table addressing the conversion of the Gregorian calendar to the lunar one... https://www.hko.gov.hk/gts/time/calendar/pdf/2016e.pdf

7/14/2016 will be 6/11/2016 on the lunar calendar... Multiply the 6 times the 11 and we have 66... Take the number 66, and compress it, and we have 12... (6+6)... Take the 12, and add it to the sum received when compressing the year 2016 (2+0+1+6=9), and we have 21 again (12+9=21)... Again 7 three times...

We are nearing mid-month, and tomorrow is another short notice holiday for Iraq, so lets see what happens.. Hope all is well with you all... Take care, and lets see what our Creator God allows for...

God bless, and peace be with you all...

Popeye7