Shabandar Supreme Council describes as the "demon" of the National Alliance and warns of a "terrible disaster"

07/05/2016
Free Event / S.o ..
Attacked a writer and political analyst Ghaleb Shahbandar, Tuesday, Secretary-General of the Dawa Party, Nouri al-Maliki, head of the Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, and with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to send his son to fight against the "Daash" instead of "moral lectures", he warned the Shiites of Iraq, which he described as "disasters terrible. "
Shabandar said in an interview on "right of reply" I followed the "free" that "happened Supreme Council represents the demon of the National Alliance, which is a gathering of the bourgeoisie and the collar whites, as it did not offer anything to the Iraqis," Addressing the wise saying: "O son of the martyr to your prayers in this Altagotip Hall does not please God and His Messenger, and Ali ibn Abi Talib, and I advise you to abandon the religious Tilsank and go down to the street for the purpose of construction. " He added that "the Secretary-General of the Dawa Party, Nouri al-Maliki has collapsed," and wondered "who bring in advisers who do not have a certificate, it came with five of his supporters and Onsabh and make them members of the House of Representatives." Shahbandar and pointed out that "my attitude toward al-Maliki and al-Jaafari no hostility", the latter calling to "send his son to the front instead of the moral lectures." He continued that "Iraq's Shiites are embarking on a terrible disaster, how will put millions of orphans, widows and the disabled as a result of this fighting," ruling that "the State has prepared a plan for this purpose."

LINK:
https://translate.googleusercontent....5J-4ElFAX-GXIA