Timing Is Everything In Our World... Check This Out....

Thread: Timing Is Everything In Our World... Check This Out....

Timing Is Everything In Our World... Check This Out....

Good Day Everyone...

Last week I watch the movie based on the Benghazi tragedy entitled "13 Hours.. Secret Soldiers of Benghazi."... I had forgotten that incident occurred on Sept. 11, 2012.. 11 years after the 9/11/2001!... Did you know what took place on 9/11/1990?... 11 years before the twin towers fell?... Check this out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txukr5zgHnw

Coincidence?... Pattern of 11 years between each of those occurrences... Is there something going to transpire on 9/11/2023?... Time will tell of course, and as God allows...

This speech took place on 9/11/1991... 1 year after our president's original speech about the New World Order on 9/11/1990.. Listen to what he says... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

Years, and dates are important as we continue to fulfill a history that was foretold long ago, and seen by the prophets of God in visions... Scripture tells us, and warns us of these days we now live in that will lead up to the return of Jesus Christ... There is an allotted number of years that our Creator planned for before the foundations of this world were created... As scripture points out HE knows the end from the beginning... Lets review that statement by the Almighty shall we?... In fact lets start in Isaiah chapter 46 verse 8 to get the full scope of what God is conveying to HIS creation..

"Remember this, and show yourselves men: Recall to mind, O you transgressor....

Remember the former things of old. For I am God, and there is no other: I am God, and there is none like Me..

Declaring the end from the beginning. And from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying 'My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure.'

Calling a bird of prey from the east. The man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it: I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it: I will also do it.

Listen to Me you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness:

I will bring My righteousness near, it shall not be far off: My salvation shall not linger, and I will place salvation in Zion. For Israel my glory."

We have to remember that to God a thousand years is but a day (2 Peter 3:8), and that our Creator is not affected by time... HE created it for the sake of HIS righteousness, and to reveal that which will be in accordance to the time frame pre-determined by HIM long ago... That is indeed a comfort to those who place their faith in HIM.. For those who are in a state of rebellion within the spiritual realm, and are against HIM, these understand that their time is limited to their Creator's will... But that has not stopped them obviously from continuing down this road to perdition, or destruction...

Which is why I have continued emphasizing the timing of this event... It is a huge deal from a prophetic standpoint... Which is why its revealing will indeed unveil another segment of time...

Remember that Christine Lagarde declared in her speech to the National Press Club that the world economy will experience a 7 year time frame of positive growth beginning at some point... Her speech was given on January 15, 2014... Here is the link for it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I

Numbers, and certain dates are important quite obviously to leaders of this world we live in... Why would that be, and why would the continued schedule of certain events take place on particular dates?... Numerology is declared in scripture as a way to calculate the number of the beast... (Revelation chapter 13 verse 18)...

While we are not supposed to place our faith in numbers, it is obvious that this a tool being used to bring about events occurring in our world... It also seems that knowing this no longer matters to those in the know simply because the information is available, and of course history has shown so far that there is certainly a pattern of sorts... God wants us to be wise, and aware to what is transpiring... Otherwise HE would not have instructed us to stay alert, and spiritually sober.. Not be tossed to, and fro by every wind of doctrine, nor to be drunk with the wine of the fornication's that Babylon has in her cup... To drink of it certainly can blind, and in turn weaken those who do so from a spiritual standpoint.. Which in turn translates to what transpire in the physical world... (see Revelation chapter 17 verses 1-6)...

Mystery Babylon is a system that permeates the world we live in, and has indeed been allowed by God to do so because of the mystery of lawless behavior... Which is the result of the escalation of sinful practice within our world... The mystery is sin spiritually blinds, and enslaves those taken in by the devices of seduction Satan uses to deceive the world with... Which is of course under the guise of freedom... It is very destructive as a result, and leads to death as Romans chapter 6 verse 23 reminds us...

7 years from this year is 2023... There was a segment of Christine Lagarde's speech where she declared that she had hoped that the G20, and G7 (remember that it was the G8 at the time... Russia was still a member of this group until March of that year 2014) would have a hand in helping to ensure this 7 year period of prosperity would come to pass... She seemed quite confident it would at some point... Yet it would be a future time...

If we take the G in both G20, and G7, and change it to the number it represents in the alphabet, (being the 7th letter of the alphabet), and compress it with the numbers 20, and 7 we would have this equation... (7+2+0+7+7)... Total those numbers up, and we have the sum of 23... Was this part of the message as it pertained to when the 7 year period of economic prosperity would end?... If she would have used G8 within the closing portion of her speech it would have lead to the sum of 24 using this numerology method... Was G7 used on purpose?... After all speeches of this sort are meticulously reviewed for content...

The IMF chief continued to emphasize the number 7 within her speech as well during the numerology portion of it... So here we are in the year 2016, and of course 7 years from this year is 2023... 11 years from Benghazi, 22 years from the twin towers occurrence, and 33 years from George HW Bush's speech about the New World Order... Think about it?... If you have the time, do a study on the number 11, 22 ,and 33...

With that being said, there is a day I was looking at which would fit this template that is fast approaching... 6/23/2016... Lets calculate the numbers by compressing the month, and the day... (6+2+3=11)... Lets compress the year using this numerology method.. (2+0+1+6=9)... If we flip these number we have 9/11... Remember that the day is the 23rd day of June... These 3 numbers give a date of 9/11/23...

If we add the month, and the day 6+2+3 we of course the number 11... Compressing the number 11 gives us 2... If we add this 2 to the compressed year of 2016 which is 9, we have the equation of 2+9.. The sum of these two numbers is 11 of course... Could the date be a message as well?...

Lots going on we do not understand behind the scenes as it pertains to our world's affairs... Scripture reminds us that the war is not against the flesh for believers in Jesus Christ.. This war we wage is a spiritual one against principalities in high places that represent darkness... See Ephesians chapter 6 verses 12-17...

Our focus should be on our spiritual well being in Christ Jesus... HE should, and must be the source of our strength... Which is why God instructs us to ensure we have on every piece of the spiritual armor HE provides us through HIS HOLY SPIRIT... The flesh is weak, and will not help one to endure what is surely to come to pass... This is the patience of the saints... Let us all pray for one another, and remember that God has not given us a Spirit of fear... But one of power, and that which defines who GOD is... LOVE...

Take care, and God bless you all... We await the salvation that comes forth from on high...

I do not know if 6/23/2016 is the date of the event we are looking forward to occurring at all... It is just one that I happened to calculate using numerology... God's timing is perfect, and of course it will be in accordance to HIS will...

Popeye7...

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=7
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-23-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Re: Timing Is Everything In Our World... Check This Out....

Hello Folks..

What I am grateful for is our Creator allowing us to be made privy to what is going on in our world... Even if it is via an alternative means... The powers that be are certainly not going to lay out their plans for all to see, and understand of course... But they do leave clues... Whether it is because of their confidence in what they are doing is going to come to pass (which by the way as scripture points it will come to fruition), or simply because God wants us to know.. But not due to the diligent reporting of the mainstream media... Our Father wants us to recognize, and discern when there is deception in our midst, and not fall for the delusion...

Sin is the reason for their success in being allowed by God to carry forth their schemes... While many do not recognize the clues they will leave as to what is truly going on, God will wake up those who are seeking Truth in a world filled with lies... Our world is filled with distractions, and frankly many would rather not believe such things are going on behind the scenes... This is what those in the know are counting on... God indicates in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 9-12 by giving us an understanding of how important it is for us to rely upon our Creator's Spirit for insight, and the strength to endure the peril that will encompass the whole world in the years that lie ahead... Especially as sin escalates in practice, and that which God considers abominable defines many... Here are the verses aforementioned in this paragraph...

"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
    and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
    That they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So the mystery of lawlessness has everything to do with the Babylonian system that is promoted by Satan in order to bring the inhabitants of this world into a spiritual state so as to not look to God, nor be defined by HIS righteousness...

Is it a wonder that God did NOT allow for the technology mankind has possessed for the last century plus to be at our disposal until now, as we conclude this present evil age?... We have managed to take something that could be used for good (and is at times), and because of one's spiritual state, have used it promote sin... But again this was declared to happen by our Awesome Creator long ago through HIS prophets Daniel, and John in the book of Revelation... The visions these two men were shown were quite astonishing simply because the technology shown was not even remotely present within the times they lived in... Daniel was so overwhelmed by the visions shown him by God that this prophet became quite ill..

So why the number 911, or the month, and day 9/11?... We understand this number does indicate there is an emergency when dialed to notify the authorities... But if we compress this number (9+1+1) the sum is the number 11... Again a indication of how important numerology is to those who uses this as a means of worship so to speak..

Times, and numbers do matter... How much orchestration goes on in our world by spiritual powers should indicate to us that our control (aside from our reaction to events) is quite limited... Choices we make in our lives, and what we choose to believe as well, will certainly indicate how we react to such things.. Understanding that showing strength within ones character does not necessarily mean reacting to everything that goes on in our life as most would around us... The best reaction at times is just standing still, and letting God work out HIS will... Besides we who believe in our Father's Word understand that all of HIS WORD must come to pass...

The patience of the saints indicates that one is willing to wait on God in certain circumstances, and realize that our faith in HIM is only enhanced when this show of character is exercised in one's life... May not be comfortable at times, but it does help in one's spiritual growth in Jesus Christ while in a weakened physical state... Our Savior had legions of angels at HIS disposal during the betrayal by Judas... But HE knew in order to fulfill HIS FATHER'S will, this reaction to what was going on at that time would not have allowed HIM to do so... Our Father's will within our own lives must be sought first, and foremost in order for us to succeed in growing in grace, and in knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ...

Just as HE knew the time had come for HIS betrayal, and death, we too must recognize the will of our Sovereign Lord in our own personal lives... This is only accomplished by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit fully within one's personal being...

God bless, and have a great day.. Remember dear friends that our redemption awaits us at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet of God's angel... Be strong, and wait on the Lord God, and HIS heavenly host...

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...Check-This-Out
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-23-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Oh, the weekend is upon us!... While 6/23/2016 did not bring forth the monetary reform we are looking for within Iraq, it certainly cannot be said it was not without some major events transpiring...

With the exit of Britain from the EU, (at least for the time being), it will be interesting to see how this affects this once great nation in the long term... It could very well weaken them, and leave a void that will need to be filled...

Transition is in the air folks... Changes that will affect us quite dramatically in the years that lie ahead... Will this be the final 7 years for America's dominance in world affairs both economically, and militarily... There is a time for all to come to pass... Is the year 2023 to be that year when the transition from the West to the East as the major player in world affair's take place... Will Western Europe, and the US become the tail, and China along with other nations which are up, and comers that lie East of the Euphrates River become more dominate in world affairs for a period of time?...

A nation becomes less reliant, and loses respect of other nations when sin becomes more predominate within it's culture... Our moral state is bringing about weakness, and a lack of character does indeed cause a nation to fall in time... The one thing our history books fail to mention is that all great nations have fallen because of sin... The fallen spiritual state of a nation does indeed bring about physical circumstances that bring down a nation... But make no mistake!... It begins from within individuals... Whether once great nations are destroyed due to war, famine, or other natural disasters, it has always been the way our Creator has dealt with hedonistic behavior... And the LORD GOD does not change how HE deals with wayward people's...

So it will not be the fault of global warming when the US suffers.. We do not control weather pattern's... Our power as a creation is limited to what our Creator allows for... But to not recognize the root of the problem, while believing such lies as global warming, will most certainly only deceive the people of a nation... The sinful pattern will continue, while the lies of false prophets are believed... This will occur simply because lawless behavior will be loved, and those defined by it will not want to stop it...

This is why the true prophets of God were always persecuted, and many put to death for the truth... While the Truth does indeed set us free from spiritual bondage, and in turn heal our physical lands, and well being.. It has very rarely been recognized as the problem when a nation suffers through the aforementioned judgments brought forth by God... Other reasons are used as excuses, and responsibility for one's own actions does not come to mind when one has separated them self from their Creator due to the love of sin, and being defined by it...

A repeated pattern of behavior by mankind over the centuries which God has warned us about through HIS WORD... We need HIM to rule over us, and indeed Jesus Christ's return will bring forth God's righteous government, upon HIS return... Until then friends, be fully clothed in the armor of God that HE provides in order to endure the end of this current age...

Our Creator's timing is impeccably accurate all the time.. So will the timing be of this event of monetary reform within Iraq... Wise as serpents, yet gentle as doves dear friends...

Have a great weekend, and God bless...

Popeye7

Hello Folks...

Hope your day is going well!... Just a quick note to clarify something I mentioned in the previous post...

Global warming has existed throughout mankind's history... God has used drought, and famine as a punishment for sin... There are areas in our world, such as the Middle East, that once flourished, and received rain in due season... But as an area continues in sinful behavior, God does declare in various passages of HIS WORD, that HE will withhold, and has withheld rain in order to hopefully bring a nation to the point of repentance... The nation of Israel was an example of what occurs when lawlessness becomes the norm instead of the exception... There were some very severe droughts that would transpire in the land promised to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...

One of those times is mentioned in 1 Kings chapter 17 as Elijah, the prophet of the Lord God, declared there would be no rain for a period of time... The drought lasted about 3, and half years... That is long period of time for a nation that did not have reservoirs to store water in...

The point is God does control weather patters, and the devil understands this... So by influencing (remember the serpent is the prince of the power of the air, that works his will in the sons of disobedience) those who hold positions of power within our world to embrace this theory, it misleads people, and in turn there is no repentance... Lies, and deception are more readily embraced by any of us if one is not in a proper spiritual mindset... Thus, there will continue to be weather patterns that will not entail rain as our Creator judges a nation... In fact, the US has suffered through some droughts in various parts of our nation... But if a nation no longer recognizes sin as being wrong, and in fact takes pride in it, well, do we think that there will be a humbling of that nation to ask our Great Creator for forgiveness, as well as the heart to change?...

Satan is very clever, and has been able to manipulate humanity throughout the centuries simply because mankind cannot seem to get rid of that carnal desire which leads to disobedience to God's will for us... We fall for the devil's tactic's continually... Which is why at some point yet future, this fallen entity will be cast into the spiritual prison for wayward entities for a thousand years as declared in Revelation chapter 20...

Our need for God's governance on this earth is absolutely, and without question, necessary for our survival as we close out the end of this age... With the escalation of sin, mankind will become more, and more destructive... And with the technology we have at our disposal, well, as scripture points out, it will become quite perilous in the days that lie ahead... This will include the USA... God Almighty is not a respecter of persons, or nations in any way... His judgments, when necessary, come when HE deems it necessary... HE has, and continues to use weather patterns, and various other natural type disasters to judge nations...

Which is why it is important to recognize the truth of what is transpiring in our world with clarity, and continue to rely upon our Savior for our strength as God's prophetic Word unfold's before our very eyes... It will be darkest before the dawn, and with God's Spirit in one, that individual will be given a good courage that will certainly help that person to endure to whatever end will be in accordance to Eternal One's will...

May God bless you all, and let us pray that we have the wisdom to use the time our Creator gives us to prepare from a spiritual standpoint... Remaining spiritually sober, and not being drawn into the seduction of the Babylonian system that permeates our world...

Peace Be With You All Through the LORD Jesus Christ...

Popeye7

PS.. Here is a perfect example of what I am talking about... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ncreasingly-u/ Read the comments section of this article as well...
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-27-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Hello Friends...

There is great news as it concerns our investment in Iraq's currency... As one looks upon the progress that has been made during this past year, and what needed to be done in order for this to be accomplished, we can certainly come to conclude that there are principalities that have far more control over what transpires in our world... Timing is everything, and our Creator will allot for this in HIS time... All of the obstructions are meant to occur in order to help us to grow within our own personal lives from a spiritual perspective, as well as realize events that are taking place in order to fulfill HIS WORD only mean that HIS sovereign will is being done... We can also view the evil that humanity can do, and as I read in Ephesians chapter 5 verses 13-17 we are reminded that:

"But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore HE says: Awake you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light"
    See than that you walk circumspectly, or carefully, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
    Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

There are times in our own personal lives that we have made decisions that have been contrary to our Father's will... God can make lemonade out of lemons, or, HE can certainly chasten us by one to suffer the consequences for committing sin... The degree of hardship brought on oneself due to sinful behavior, would depend on what our Creator decides one needs in order to understand the seriousness of acting in such a manner that is either in a rebellion of HIM, or out of ignorance...

God is merciful of course, and wants all to be saved.. Being the perfect JUDGE in all matters... While searching the hearts of all by HIS SPIRIT in order to do so, and bringing attention to HIS displeasure of such actions on mankind's part...

This is why HE wants us to be wise as it concerns the times we live in, and ensure that we are focused on that which makes one spiritually sober to our conduct when living in today's world... As spiritual Babylon has a stranglehold on much that goes on within our world... God has allowed for this, and has given some, not all at this time, the ability to discern the world as HE views it, and of course not to allow oneself to be deceived, and thus spiritually influenced by Satan...

If one walks in the love God provides through HIS SPIRIT within that individual, that individual will be wise, and not seduced by the powers of darkness that permeates our world at this time...

Wealth has certainly been a tool that has been used by the devil to poison the well being of many during the coarse of human history... The reliance on the temporary, or the things which perish, can mislead any of us into a false sense of security... Not relying on the Spiritual Armor of God, or HIS HOLY SPIRIT lead our Savior to judge those with a Laodicean spirit as being "wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked." (Revelation chapter 3 verse 17)... Being lukewarm in one's spiritual life in Christ Jesus, or paying God lip service does not sit very well with God... HE cannot know one's intentions with this type of inconsistency within that person's inmost being.. Allowing for one's spiritual life to come to a state of being lethargic will indeed only cause our Savior to spew one out of HIS mouth in order to wake them up to the reality of their situation, and how God views them...

He can, and has done this in order to save that person, and out of love can allow for trials to befall that person who is lukewarm towards so great a calling by God Almighty... God does test us, and does so in order for us to either see progress, or to see that we are in need of correcting a spiritual problem that exists... When one is lethargic, that individual could very well ignore signs of problems that God is trying to bring to one's attention... This of course can lead to our High Priest allowing for that person to suffer through trial in order to bring that individual back to a proper mindset that will allow for growth in grace, and in knowledge of the Eternal ONE...

Our Redeemer is patient, but will do what it takes to sober a person up who has allowed them self to become unaware of their spiritual problem...

Keeping in perspective that this wealth, while a blessing, is not the eternal one laid up for those who are called according to God's purposes... Our strength should not lie in wealth at all, yet be derived by HIM WHO is without equal... Trying to solve spiritual problems with that which is physical in nature has never worked... The fallen spiritual state of the world we live in will only be remedied by the return of Jesus Christ, and is a reminder of this...

Let us remember that we cannot afford to take for granted that priceless gift of God's Spirit, and how HE will indeed help us to finish this spiritual race... Nothing else compares with the Glory of our Creator in one... HE surpasses all substance, and knowledge that does not pertain to HIM... Why would one want to be left without the defense, as well as the life of GOD's SPIRIT within them?...

Wise as serpents, or devils, yet gentle as doves, as we wait patiently for all things to be fulfilled in accordance to HIS purpose, and eternal glory...

Have a great day, and may God bless those who trust in HIM...

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...Check-This-Out