Thus, Ethel Nujaifi's response to the arrest warrant against him

Views: 485 Published on: 31/5/2016, 10:08

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest

Counting the former governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi, an arrest warrant was issued against him by the Court of integrity in accordance with Article 315 of the Iraqi Penal Code against the backdrop of the elect salaries for the month of May 2015 issue of trying to push him to reclusion away from Iraq and its problems.

Nujaifi said in a publication on his social networking site "Facebook", that "an arrest warrant was issued against me, against the background of the chosen salaries for the month of May 2015 issue."

He added: "I am a person respected the judiciary, it is certain that I deal with the issue in accordance with legal procedures, but I wanted to clear those who relay the news causes and circumstances, it deliberately, some officials in the province to withdraw a number of papers and documents and presenting incomplete confused to hide the truth and warping as well as the lack of clarification of the legal conservative tasks in subjects money and dues. "

He continued by saying, "which Ogfelth papers submitted to the judge my consent to exchange rewards immediately after the arrival of the amounts and controls under which the disposal of salaries in the event of shortages gripping the displaced."

Afterthought, "he hid commands to distribute tasks to employees and the responsibility of every employee arithmetic and administrator in the province, as well as hidden benefit the financial advisor in the investigative committee that showed the presence of these amounts in the province account during the settlement of accounts after I left the Office of the province but it seems they have not bothered to read the account statement banking to maintain. "

He concluded Najafi publication by saying, "There is no doubt that this is not the first and will not be the last with me continuing to confront the political challenges, but I will stay to deal with them calmly and methods of legal and will not push me these attempts to corner and away from Iraq and its problems and hopes the planned team to the subject and those who stand behind him."

The local sources in Nineveh province, has revealed, on Monday, for the issuance of an arrest warrant by the integrity against former governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi Court in accordance with Article 315 of the Iraqi Penal Code.

The Iraqi parliament has voted in the past year on the dismissal of the governor of Nineveh Liberation of Iraq, a majority of 169 votes out of 218.

The magazine Foreign Policy of America revealed, Monday, documents seized by the CIA in a US-Iraqi raid in 2010 and published in the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Center for the military indicated that some Sunni politicians prominent in Iraq, such as Ethel Najafi, Rafie al-Issawi and Deldara Zebari and others collaborated with what was called the Islamic State of Iraq in 2009 when US forces suffer the darkest clocks

Link