Sadr supports the protesters and the government warns of the fate of "similar" to Saddam and Gaddafi

20/05/2016 20:01
Number of Views: 379

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Showed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Friday his support for the protesters who stormed the Green Zone and the "option and their revolt spontaneous peaceful," and accused the government of "collaborating" with terrorism to "targeted live ammunition and tear gas", as demanded the release of the "rebels" immediately, The government warned of "a similar fate" to Gaddafi and Saddam.

Sadr said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the hands of terrorism and government violence cooperated against the Iraqi people, unarmed demonstrators, Vid erupted Lloyd targeted by live ammunition and tear," calling "heroic people for patience."

He said al-Sadr, that "peaceful people's revolution inevitably ally victory sectarian quotas, corruption and terrorism and to end," he said, "O my people great if Agaftkm and your revolution against terrorism and corruption is a cry generally oppressors and corrupt right, then, must the right to mount, and a step from the people and the rest in the Lord, and grant victory to God and God supports him change what its corruption and terrorism. "

He said al-Sadr, "mercy of God revolutionary martyrs popular Iraqi peaceful and speedy recovery for their wounded and woe to the Government kill children in cold blood and Gaddafi and Saddam them so long ago," Addressing the protesters, "I respect your choice and your revolution spontaneous peaceful this and I pray for your success and victory, fortitude and I call for the release of the rebels immediately."

Link