Good Day Folks...

Here we are drawing ever closer to what we await for as the progress being made in Iraq is so positive from the economic front... What is going on in this ancient land continues to astound me as it pertains to biblical prophecy... It is by no accident that what is going on within this rich nation at this time in history, certainly seems to be serving as a catalyst for the beginning of changes being made in our world that serve to fulfill our Creator's prophetic plan...

After all, were not these vast resources within Iraq always there?... Cannot help but ask yourself, "Why Now?!"... Why did the world wait until now to unveil the wealth that is contained within the land formerly called Shinar?... Timing is so important as we have all found out who have been a part of this investment venture for years... Some the entire 13 years plus that this process has been going on...

Change is coming friends... In more ways than one in the coming years...

So I was looking at numbers again the other day after reading the news about the IMF meeting with Iraqi officials in either Jordan, or Lebanon... Let me take this time once again to thank those who bring forth the news to us, and decipher it in language that can be understood... It is truly a gift that has benefited a great many of us as it concerns this investment, and the economic changes that have taken place over the last last year in Iraq... All in compliance with what the IMF desires...

Speaking of the IMF, do you remember the speech that Christine Lagarde, the IMF head, gave nearly 2, and a half years ago as she addressed the prestigious National Press Club about the state of the world economy?... Of course those that have been reading my posts know that I am kidding... For ever sense that seeing the clip from that speech, it certainly has peaked my interest as to what day this monetary reform in Iraq would occur...

Here is the clip from that particular portion about numerology from this address... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I It is shorter than the one I have posted in the past.. It does not contain the opinions within it.. Just the portion itself...

Of course realizing the importance of calculating numbers via the numerology method has lead me to understand what God meant when revealing to John in Revelation chapter 13 verse 18 that it would play a part as we closed out the age before the return of Jesus Christ... You see, Satan has been counting down the days before this imminent return... This fallen being understands that God means business when declaring what his CREATOR says will transpire in the appointed time...

Which is why numbers, and time are important to him... Because after the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet of God, it is over for the devil for a thousand year period.. In Revelation chapter 20 the Word of God declares that the dragon, or Lucifer, will be bound, and cast into the bottomless pit for a thousand year period... He has been allowed by God to wander to, and fro for many ages since he was created... Ever since rebelling against his Creator, Satan has been used by God to test mankind through temptation, and of course to show us the reason why we need to listen to our Creator in all things... Something that humanity as a whole has failed to do for the most part, and as history has proven..

The meeting with the IMF concludes tomorrow, May 18th... That date peaked my interest because while compressing those numbers, I was able to come to the conclusion of numbers that Christine Lagarde had declared by compressing certain numbers mentioned in her speech... In particular when she said that the IMF was hoping that the G7, and the G20 would have something to do with the positive changes that at some point would occur for the 7 year period the IMF head declared in her speech...

I would like to remind you that at the time the speech was given, January of 2014, the G7 was still considered the G8... Russia had not been expelled from the group until March of 2014... I believe the 24th of that month to be exact... Remember that these speeches are prepared beforehand of course, and making that kind of a mistake does not generally occur... So IMHO, it was done on purpose to make sure that a certain number was concluded when using the G7, and G20...

The letter G is the 7th letter of the alphabet... If we take the G in both the G7, and G20, and change to the number 7, and compress these numbers we come to the sum of 23... 7+7+7+2+0=23... This is significant in so many ways as I will point out in this post...

If we look at tomorrow's date of 5/18/2016 we will see this number show up as well as the number 14... Christine L. declared that 14 is 7 two times within her speech as she heaped praise on the number 7... But she also wanted to make sure that those who this portion of her speech were being addressed to, would understand that compressing numbers was important to come to a particular number...

Well if we compress the date 5/18/2016 (5+1+8+2+0+1+6) we have a total of 23... In fact if we add the month, 5, with the day, 18, we have 23 as well... If we compress the month with the day we have a total of 14... Which is 7 two times...

What is also interesting to me is the fact that this year, 2016 is 7 years from the year 2023...

While declaring that from 2014 there seemed to be hope beyond the horizon, and reason for optimism, it was never that particular year that would begin the 7 year time frame of prosperity she declared would occur...

IMO, the year 2023 may be a year of dramatic changes in our world... After this 7 year period of prosperity... A year that may not bode well for this country... Sin has consequences, and as the practice of it within this nation continues to escalate to an abominable state, it could very well be a year of great trial for this country... The end of the US downfall which has been going on for decades now.. Since 1963, IMHO, changes were made to tear down the moral fabric of America... But is would not have succeeded had people of this nation truly been inclined to want to obey God...

After 7 years of prosperity, and the propensity of human nature to let our spiritual guard down during times of being physical blessed... Especially after having suffered through the downturn which began during the years 2007, and 2008...

There is something we must all understand.. God uses evil to punish the practice of sinful behavior... So this economic downturn on a worldwide scale has been orchestrated through those who control the money supply worldwide... Those that control the money supply also determine commodity prices as well.. With the flip of a switch, or a manufactured disastrous occurrence, could change circumstances within a nation in moments when one considers the technology that exists...

NO one nation has been too great to fall during the coarse of history... The song has remained the same as it concerns why nations rise to prominence, and fall in the advent of time... Sin has consequences, and our Creator does not forget... HE may allow for unrepentant behavior to carry on to fulfill HIS purposes, but make NO mistake the curtain will fall eventually on a nation that takes pride in hedonistic behavior...

Encouraging one another to remain spiritually sober is a responsibility for all who have been called according to God's purpose during this age, and ages long passed... Testing the saints has been an ongoing process by our Creator... Whether we fail the test or not is entirely up to us as individual's who have been given the greatest GIFT from our Father in heaven through HIS SON... May we all remember this...

Not relying on the flesh as the foolish virgins did... Which it why their lamps, and vessels were found without oil... In other words, these 5 foolish virgins had quenched the HOLY SPIRIT, and were found to be spiritual naked... (see Matthew chapter 25, and Revelation chapter 3 verses 14-22)...

Wealth, and allowing the allowing the physical aspect of life to be the area of life where one derives his, or her strength, joy, and reliance upon has been the downfall of those who God has entrusted this gift of HIS HOLY SPIRIT to as a down payment for a far greater blessing that is stored in heaven... That which will be given to those who lived their lives in a faithful fashion, as God Almighty defines it, during their time in this temporary body... (see 1 Thessalonians chapter 4, 1 Corinthians chapter 15, and in the verse brought to us on May 17th by Nukem in Romans chapter 8)... Just a few scriptures... There are of course many more exist within scripture...

Hope in the Spirit of the Living God in one's inmost being is the only WAY any of us will endure to the end, and finish the race in whatever time frame is given to us all as individual's by our Great Creator... Trusting in the ONE who is not seen can be difficult... But not impossible for those who understand, and fully apply the faith that HE can fulfill in those who obey our Father in heaven... Working out the gift of salvation does require us showing our faith through obedience, and the love we have for our Savior, and God for all that HE has made possible by HIS WORD...

Let us remember to take the next 7 years, no matter how comfortable we may be in the flesh, and be wise unto the times we live in... Babylon's system does indeed permeate our world... A world that can deceive even the most faithful of people if that individual neglects so great a calling from our Eternal, and Righteous God... Steering clear of sinful behavior, and not allowing it to define one's life is imperative for success, and can be accomplished through reliance upon the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT...

Remember that the devil is likened unto a roaring lion, and seeks those who he wants to devour... These are the saints of God of course... We are his primary target... Remember that the devil will be used by God to test the saints through temptation... God want's us to prove not only to HIM, but to ourselves that we can remain true to HIM in a world that is defined by the mystery of lawlessness...

All things will be fulfilled in accordance to God's prophetic Word... Much deception, and derision exists in our world... The saints of God will continue to be subject to an escalation of persecution... But again, one can, and will endure if that individual's faith is in God the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ...

Take care, and lets see what God will allow as it concerns this monetary reform, and beyond... Scripture gives us heads up to what is coming... Let us all remember to study, reprove, and work out our salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ with fear, and trembling... (Philippians chapter 2 verse 12)...

Peace Be with You...

Popeye7

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/newthrea...=newthread&f=7