Dinar Guru: https://www.dinarguru.com/index.html

10-14-2011 Guru Ray update on what I just heard from one of my guys, Parliament did say that they were going to take 40 days off. 70 members of Parliament did take off and went to Saudi Arabia for the HAJ. That is an annual religious event that every devout Muslim has to do at least once in his lifetime. The people in Iraq have gotten very upset about this and are even marching in the streets protesting this. The president of the Parliament, Issami, is currently in London but will be back tomorrow. He says Parliament has too much business to do to take 40 days off. This says to me that they will be back in session soon and not take the 40 days.

10-14-2011 Guru Frank26 Iraq air space now belongs to Iraq. Chapter 7 DOES NOT allow this?? Interesting…. How can they be “out of Chapter 7” without having revalued their currency, which is a stipulation to be removed from Chapter 7??? Maliki is still rejecting the ministers list because he doesn’t like them. Bravo to the CBI for all they have accomplished. Shabibi is working on the banks, working on making things work for investors to come into Iraq. Maliki knows it’s coming. Shabibi knows it’s coming. The people know it’s coming!

10-14-2011 Guru Bulldog75 Keep your Ears and Eyes on the G20 finance ministers meeting today in Paris, October 14th and 15th and China Relationships! This deals with exchange rates, world issues, global monies & world economics.

10-14-2011 Guru Frank26 China is in trouble; Inflation is our friend. Did you see the numbers today? China & Inflation are our closest allies to bring forward this blessing. China complains that the US is not being fair and complains to the UN that our sanctions violate World Trade laws. How about an RV for an RV? You take advantage of the world for decades; well join the rest of the world! China is the one that needs to be fair with the rest of the world.

10-14-2011 Guru Jonnywg MY SOURCES could not verify anything today, all we can say is that we are still on track for today. [question - On track for the RV today?]...yes

10-14-2011 Guru Med I WAS READING THE PIECE ON THE 1% RISE , IRAQS PROBLEM WITH INFLATION IS ACTUALLY THE CONSUMER PRICE INDEX THAT IS WHAT HAS CAUSED THE CORE INFLATION INDEX TO RISE AND EVERYTIME IT RISES IT LESSONS THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR. NO WAY AROUND THAT EXPLANATION, IT IS FACT. IF WE GO BACK TO WHEN THIS STARTED, MAY OR JUNE THEN THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR HAS DEVALUED SINCE THAN AND SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE TO COMBAT IT AND SOON.

10-14-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 Everyday brings us one day closer. IQD unchanged, but for how long? There is a G20 finance ministers meeting meeting in Paris October 14th and 15th. They have stated publicly that they wanted to have things ironed out and finished. This meeting has to do with exchange rates, complex issues that have to do with the rebalancing of Global economics. Keep and eye on this one, this may be a very interesting weekend.

10-14-2011 Guru Jonnywg well dinarians it is very very quiet out there...no rumours to dispel at all...nothing new has happened since reporting last night...nothing good or bad...we confirmed everything was still in place to rv yesterday...as always we are concerned that we are being led to the trough with no water but we will see today and report to you one way or the other

10-14-2011 Guru Gankans "In December 2010, Vice President Biden addressed the UN Security Council and led the votes to lift Chapter VII restrictions that were placed on Iraq during the Hussein regime, giving Iraq a fresh start as it re-engages the international community." That puts all that stuff to bed! I knew this was done a while back and proved it, but people still think the chp. 7 is still holding us back... feardrives people to believe otherwise. Confusion is a great tactic of the powers that be. Things are looking up my friends. We have a lot going for us.

10-14-2011 Guru SteveI I truly feel that once you see a total lifting...of Chapter Seven from the United Nations and the conditions that have been met behind the scenes...are done, then they (Iraq) the country can then announce themselves as a true player in this economic global giant of a society. financially I would have never spent (undisclosed) amount of money and time in Iraq if I felt that it would never pay off. this is an investment, and I promise you that it is a great one.

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1ao8XXJZC