Hammoudi: dismissal of the Presidium of the parliament lacked the legal and constitutional

History of edits:: 2016/4/17 22:32 • 114 visits readable

He said the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, said the House vote protesters in their session last Thursday to dismiss the Presidium of the parliament, "lacked the legal and constitutional."
Hammoudi said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of it "at a time when I make a sincere thanks and love both expressed a positive attitude towards me and particularly those protesters deputies who respected our privacy and did not vote for us in particular."
However, to say, "but I do not excused not allow anyone to offend a deputy or entity, party or stream the pretext of defending Me, I still believe in the right of every deputy to object and to express his opinion within the law and the Constitution on any topic."
Hammoudi said "I do not make any comparison meant disparaging or insulting any deputy That is far from the creation and Shara and express my regret what he has done some of the abuse of others."
He said Hamoudi "What happened to the sacking of the Presidency session practice of democracy, but it lacked the legal and constitutional, which I was hoping that the meeting has within it."

Link