Chest: no one dares to bring internal or external mediation to Tnina for reform

Political Since 03/30/2016 11:00 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News
He said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Wednesday, that he would stand with us if parliamentarians did not vote on the cabin independent Altnknuaqrat logical, far away from the authority of the party and the party of power, noting that he did not dare to bring a political or religious mediations to retreat from reform.

He said al-Sadr in an interview with the national sit-in protest tent in the Green Zone, said that "the popular movement should continue and that did not last, Vaharak derives support from the love of country, not only from my decisions and my orders."

He added, that "(Wait for I am with you from waiting), referring to the next steps to be taken," pointing out that "we will stand with parliamentarians if they did not vote on the cabin independent Altnknuaqrat logical, far from the party's authority and the party of power, and no one dared to bring political or religious mediations to retreat from reform. "

He denied al-Sadr, said that "there are no outside mediation from Iran or others," praising, "the protestors commitment and discipline and peaceful demonstrators."

He continued, "One of the things that the government and the parties participating spoiled, is the sectarian quotas and fueling sectarian psychology, so we are among those who sought to raise this kind of corruption," warning, "The situation remains as it is, Iraq is up to the highest levels of risk in all respects ".anthy 29 / d 24

Source