Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its positio

Thread: Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its positio

Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its positio

Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its position clearly

The number of visits: 191 Published on: 29/3/2016, 13:21 Published by: Hamid

Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its position clearly

New president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday, his support comprehensive and radical reform, warning that the time is "running out", as called for political forces to resolve its position clearly.

Maliki said in replying to reporters' questions directed at him through the communication with the media own window, on the debate between the political forces on the cabinet reshuffle and the position of them, he renewed his "support comprehensive and radical reform, away from quotas in order to preserve the rights of all segments of Iraqi society." .

Maliki confirmed that "the debate between the political forces towards the partial change became unfeasible does not meet the aspiration of the Iraqi people," warning that "time is running out."

Maliki has called for "the political forces to resolve its position clearly."

The president of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, during a session on Monday, March 28, 2016 from the agreed political blocs to determine next Thursday as the deadline for the submission of the new ministerial cabin, and stressed that the parliament will begin to question the prime minister next week, if the period expires without providing ministerial cabin.

Link

Re: Maliki: Time is running out and I call on the political forces to resolve its pos

The sooner Maliki is taken out one way or there the better for all of Iraq and its people not to mention the World.