Mr. Aref Tayfur "We have to protect our democracy and preserve the achievements scored, and prosperity in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq

22.3.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -
Mr. Aref Tayfur "We have to protect our democracy and preserve the achievements scored, and prosperity in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq"
sent Vice Chairman of the Board of Representatives sent a cable of congratulations to our Kurdish people on the occasion of Nowruz Birthdays The text of the telegram:
==== ===================================== Event Nowruz by the timeless and the joys of spring and the great pride and pride is a great pleasure for me to I congratulate our people, the Kurdish freedom fighter and earlier thinner congratulations and best blessings on this occasion dear to our hearts, I am also pleased to congratulate the Kurds in Turkey, Iran, Syria, Europe and all those who celebrate Bnorouz and the Kurdish New Year, and today I salute all the house of Kurd and bless them with our National and the National Renewable So we have to protect our democratic experience and maintain the scored achievements and prosperity in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq thanks to the blood of the martyrs and the struggle of the Peshmerga heroes and the efforts of the leadership Kurdish President Massoud Barzani. torch Nowruz is a lot to us because it symbolizes the freedom and the triumph of the will of good and epic legendary expressed their rejection of all forms of tyranny and injustice, every year and our Kurdish people is fine, Saad . Sardar Arif Tayfur Vice Chairman of the Iraqi Parliament 03/22/2012

Read more: https://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news...#ixzz1prVh4xSI