10-12-2011 Guru TerryK REMEMBER ITS GOING TO BE A GLOBAL REBOOT. THEY HAVE TO ALL BE ALIGNED BEFORE IRAQ WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN. THEY ALL HAVE TO BE IN AGREEMENT AS THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT ALL CURRIENCIES AND ALL BE READY FOR THE CHANGES. WE WILL CROSS THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER

10-12-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks have so much extra money stashed in for your cashin. all flickering front screens have stopped since 10:00 am est yesterday. all banking personal in PR have been training on filling out the fincen 104 since last Thursday, alot of manager meetings going on as we speak, so all looks good so far. we are just waiting for the banks signal, no delays. The China issue could go both ways. all countries are in the basket and must be ready to go, but the greedy must step down

10-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man STILL GETTING NOTHING BUT IMMINENT INTEL IN. SOME CLASSIFIED AT THIS MOMENT. EVERYTHING IS STILL ON TRACK AND AS I SAID YESTERDAY AND I STATED IT AS ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE THAT OCT IS OUR MONTH. A RATE FOR THE DINAR AND DONG WAS GREEN AND LIVE ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES YESTERDAY--SEEMS LIKE THEIR TESTING THE SYSTEM AS WE SPEAK---ALL THE BETTER FOR US.

10-12-2011 Guru Jonnywg MAJOR ACTIVITY AT BANKS AND I THINK THAT misinfo abounds with others...we will get more today and it is still activating in banks...so we continue to wait

10-12-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 A lot of rumors out there. One rumor is about a speech, I hope that one turns out to be true, sounds very hopeful. Looking at the big picture, things are looking really good. IQD - unchanged still trading at the artificial exchange rate as per a top secret, super secret, inside, top level 3 letter agency known as the CBI...shhhhhh!! Just google Central Bank of Iraq and you will have your own inside link to your own 3 letter agency, known as the CBI. LOL How long, hopefully not long. I personally think we will see it very soon.

10-12-11 Guru Jonnywg another night with no obvious RV...but many rumours...rumours have been rampant all night. we are hearing that there may be a teaser rate issued...$1 for IQD, SO do not be shocked. as you know i deal with numbers, and the visuals that i can see for myself, high rates can be justified but are they necessary?? depends on the vision of SHABIBI. APPARENTLY ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE made in IRAQ...we will verify those comments. personnally i feel the RV could happen any second.

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz1abXoQBEx