Starting next Friday .. Sadr calls for protesters to sit in front of the green gates

Views 36
Posted 12/03/2016 04:53 PM

Mashreq - the news section:
He called the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, followed a sit-in in front of the Green Zone gates, starting next Friday, saying not to participate in a victory for »fragmentation stray misleading». Sadr said in a statement that «In the beginning I salute the protesters who demonstrated in Tahrir Square, with courage and constancy and determination to reform, Vdzahm good God reward those who do good, and I salute all the security forces that were hand in hand with the demonstrators and they were watchful eye for their own safety and ask God to prove their feet and make them victorious the unjust people. » He said «Then aspects of this historic my call to every Iraqi Sharif lover of reform, but a lover of Iraq and the Iraqis, to rise up to start a new phase of peaceful protests popular, another stage is pretending to start a new phase you are doing sit-in front of the green gates until the end of the period prescribed a 45-day». He called on the chest, according to the statement, the demonstrators to prepare and organize their affairs «in order to set up tents peaceful sit-in, this is your day to root out corruption and the corrupt from their roots and rid the world of telecom fragmentation stray misleading .. So Flakm back in it to the organizing committee of this national protest peacefully and to begin Friday next the grace of God, and the backing of the people. » He concluded his statement the leader of the Sadrist movement, search the demonstrators to "support the homeland, otherwise would be remiss in front of him and Khazla God forbid."

Link