Some information came in today that we will see a lower number at the beginning and to "hold on" because the "real" rate will appear later on, but soon leading us to face a choice on how much, if any to cash in and how much to hold. I can clear this up in one statement folks, and please do whatever you want to do, but you give me a solid cash in rate of over $ 3.00 and I am going skipping to the bank to cash out enough dinar to take care of any financial problems I may ever have and then I "may" hold some for a bigger amount, or I may not....

I have said all along that the rate will come out high, and I have been bashed for that. I have studied this carefully and I still believe we will see a high rate from the get go. Shabibi asked to come out at a high rate from the beginning and the higher the rate, the better for Iraq. Therefore, I am sticking at a much higher rate than $ 3 and I won't even care if I am wrong.....

Read More Link on Right

I (and I mean this as speaking for myself) know that I was chosen to take part in this blessing. Therefore, I am going to be the best steward of this blessing as I can be. My world is to make my creator pleased with the way I handle this blessing and the way I present myself post RV. I will be going, along with my wonderful wife to SF and am looking forward to meeting all of the wonderful people that I have gotten to know on PTR. I am going to stay on PTR for as long as I feel I am contributing in a positive manner after the RV.

Well, this was a collage of thoughts, but I hope that you get something out of it. Had two 12 hour days and I am tired, so I am going to go out of the dinar zone for an hour prior to retiring for the evening....

GOD BLESS THE USA and ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...d-morning.html