Oil Minister: I submitted my resignation six months ago and did not Eardena any answer yet

2016-02-23 20:34:00 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad

Detection and Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Tuesday, to submit his resignation by more than six months to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and among his goal from the resignation was a move away from the "Locations conflict," he stressed that he did not return it no answer yet.

Mahdi said in a statement that "With all the leaks and rumors and Altsagitat, entered the country or introduced, the more complex stage and mingled tangle, there are management and the Government of the crisis, and the crisis in relations between the powers, and the crisis of the correctness of the curriculum and clarity of the functioning of institutions, rules and methods used."

He said Abdul-Mahdi, "It has not changed today than was the case before more than 6 months when submitting the first package of reforms to that provided by the emergency session in my resignation letter 08.09.2015," he continued, "I did not Eardena no answer to this day."

And between the oil minister, that "the purpose of my resignation was a reference to the growing imbalance and to move away from the sites struggle away from honesty, institutional, and including poisons the atmosphere and disrupt progress and prevents the formation of a vision and the will of the unified, and allow time for the Prime Minister to act and address it both within the Council of Ministers, or with the Council of House of Representatives. "

The religious authority demanded, in (7 August 2015), Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to be more "daring and courage" in the steps of reform, urging him to crack down on the "tampering" people's money, and invited him to not hesitate to shift charge is appropriate even if "supported by" asking him to disclose obstructionists to the reform process.

Link